• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/2037608/movie480.webm

I am so tempted to get this game.
ss_2d9d02313fc03355f143b27a4f330649a7d7633b.jpg

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey

iejvwHw1z75yY.jpg

well with my onboard card i get 60~ fps on minimum settings in league of legends but it dips pretty often

I remember still playing league when my 460GTX died and loading up on my Core 2 Quad's integrated chipset. Ran alright until battles happened, then the dips would get pretty bad. I have a screenshot somewhere of what I was seeing since everything was turned to low. It was like watching clay move.

yuraya

Yea so...

New steam controller, Steam machines and Steam link releasing in November. And the VR headset is releasing in holiday 2015 (which could also fall into November).

I seriously doubt Valve would greenlight all these things and not release a game with them.

E3 hype. Valve has to announce something. They can't disappoint people. They just can't.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
That Steam Link/Controller combo sounds pretty good, although I can't help but feel all I'll end up playing is Binding of Isaac.

Arthea

update on our quest to world domination!
http://www.metagamerscore.com/most_score_crew
we are #6 in the world now. We can't beat #1, I'm not sure even rest of the world can, but we still can get higher! Thanks to all that joined btw, and you guys do play games! Who would have thought? (><)

edited: I believe scores still are updating, so we might end up higher than 6

zkylon

zkylewd
FUCK

THAT

I remember still playing league when my 460GTX died and loading up on my Core 2 Quad's integrated chipset. Ran alright until battles happened, then the dips would get pretty bad. I have a screenshot somewhere of what I was seeing since everything was turned to low. It was like watching clay move.
yeah i just figured i'd give it a shot but i'm guessing teamfights will be very hard to follow if it dips so hard

wetflame

Pizza Dog
update on our quest to world domination!
http://www.metagamerscore.com/most_score_crew
we are #6 in the world now. We can't beat #1, I'm not sure even rest of the world can, but we still can get higher! Thanks to all that joined btw, and you guys do play games! Who would have thought? (><)

edited: I believe scores still are updating, so we might end up higher than 6

I want to join the crew but the original post with the password can't be quoted now as the thread is locked. Can you repost the password?

iejvwHw1z75yY.jpg

DZeGSNM.png

&#8206;( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Yea so...

New steam controller, Steam machines and Steam link releasing in November. And the VR headset is releasing in holiday 2015 (which could also fall into November).

I seriously doubt Valve would greenlight all these things and not release a game with them.

E3 hype. Valve has to announce something. They can't disappoint people. They just can't.

L4D3 being readied for Q4 this year is a distinct possibility but I don't think the Steam Universe plans are indicative of that.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Yea so...

The nearest thing to plausible I can think of is a Left 4 Dead 3 announcement this year and a debut next year. With maybe a radical paradigm shift towards VR support, but there's really nothing to support that. I'd guess at more of an emphasis on some sort of Big Picture Mode comfy couch streaming feature set there.

Dota 2/CSGO/TF2 all being ported to Source 2 could be pretty exciting. Oh, and L2D3 could showcase all the new content creation tools. That'd be neat. Left 4 Garry's Mod SFM.

sprinkles

669EBDA9194C4DA9A65B1063069E35F66D0EB544

Finally wrapped up DreadOut. It's possibly one of the most PS2-era things I have played since that generation died out, for all the positives and negatives that entails. I think the best praise I can give it at the moment while I sort my thoughts out for a longer, more thorough review, is this: It left me wanting more. And I might even go back for a replay, as there appears to be quite a bit of side-spooks I missed.
Yes Dreadout had its issues. It looked rough, had a few bugs and glitches.

But you could see the game was crafted with a vision. I love the explanations of the Indonesian ghost lore. The game felt like those bootleg VHS tapes of Asian horror movies you traded with friends in school back in the 90s.

ExoSoul

Banned
Yea so...

Just in time for my birth day.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I need to try Tormentum soon. The developer was apparently a fan of my YouTube channel and gave me a key for the game a couple days ago.

I'll see if I have time to play it tomorrow and drag myself from Revelations 2 Raid Mode and leave impressions here.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
thanks, removing the card did it

hope it's better than running safe mode with my broken 7600 gt lol

wish it said somewhere what the specs are

at least i can run at 1920x1200
You could have also just changed the bios settings from the card to onboard. Device manager should have the specs.

Haunted

Just to show how out of touch I am with the rest of the Steam thread, I don't even get half of the references in that photoshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom