• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

I didn't think it was possible, but Squishy The Suicidal Pig made me love selling Steamcards even more. The game costs 0.14 and the cards i've received from it have a value of 0.22.

Any comments on the game itself? User reviews are good.

Zeknurn

I think I'm almost done with this thread.

Anyhow, for now
Zotac also mentioned that Valve "wanted" the new round of Steam Machines to all have HDMI input, because Steam Machine will offer the ability to control and manage your television feed as well as offer the ability to record shows.

Majukun

Probably for the people that already buy pre-built stuff, only this is slightly better in quite a few ways... So I guess that's a use-case scenario. I myself would love a cheap streaming Steam-machine. Could be gooooood.

isn't that market supposed to be exstinct?
you know since the whole tablet things...even at elecronic stores you are lucky if you find 3 pre-built models nowadays..while there are dozens of tablets

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Any comments on the game itself? User reviews are good.
I've only played four levels, but it's been surprisingly fun so far. It's got a bit of a weird atmosphere since you, well, play a suicidal pig. I never imagined dying would be such a challenge.
It's an interesting puzzle platformer. I expected it to be utter sheit, but it's got my attention.

I don't feel like i've wasted 14 cents.

Arthea

I cannot believe this, I am not second anymore :(

you better prepare yourself for more disappointment, as scores still are updating.
I'm not even in top 10 anymore, about to drop out of top 20, imagine that and you'll feel better ;)

strafer

Oh, what a punch in the gut!

Got an notification that I had a new comment, click it and it's an old comment from 2013.

Dont know why I got that notification now.

:/ :(

ExoSoul

Banned
you better prepare yourself for more disappointment, as scores still are updating.
I'm not even in top 10 anymore, about to drop out of top 20, imagine that and you'll feel better ;)
The site doesn't show me any psn game even after syncing the account, any ideas?
or is it just US PSN?

Arthea

The site doesn't show me any psn game even after syncing the account, any ideas?
or is it just US PSN?

the queue is huge now, seeing as all scanning is far behind schedule, but it shouldn't affect PSN, unless you have hundreds of games there too. Do you?

edited: I just checked, and it seems your PSN account isn't linked still. I'm not sure what went wrong.

Arthea

Lol SE

Lighting Returns Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
50% off Original Price – €59.99/£39.99

:l No word. The game is 20€ shipped from Amazon, new.

you don't check PSN prices often, I gather. That's not only SE, it's true for every single one PSN game I ever checked, most of the time we pay 30% more for digital version of a game, sometimes 50% more.
I really loathe PSN prices after steam.

rtcn63

^ Aw yiss

vwI6Au3.gif

I wonder how long i can hold from getting MGSV at a non-highly-discounted price. Ground Zeroes became hard to resist when i heard the controversy related to its ending and I can only imagine the nuttiness that is going to happen in the main game.

shockdude

well with my onboard card i get 60~ fps on minimum settings in league of legends but it dips pretty often
Be sure to update your integrated graphics drivers from Intel's website. If you've been using a GPU all this time chances are the integrated graphics drivers are woefully out of date.

Also lol at the photoshop.

Chariot

What's with this damn hidden achievement in Shan Gui >:O
I was looking at my MetaGamerScore page and realized that I only had 7/8 cheevos in Shan Gui - which shouldn't be that hard to complete because it's a kinetic novel without choices and gameplay. But apparently one has to go into the help menu and access a hidden menu option to view a wallpaper for the final cheevo. Who does this?!

Arthea

I was looking at my MetaGamerScore page and realized that I only had 7/8 cheevos in Shan Gui - which shouldn't be that hard to complete because it's a kinetic novel without choices and gameplay. But apparently one has to go into the help menu and access a hidden menu option to view a wallpaper for the final cheevo. Who does this?!

I did!

although I knew about it

derExperte

Reinstalling as we speak. Need that perfect game +1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom