• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deitus

Yandere Simulator

Oh yes, I need this in my life.

Notice me senpai!

giphy.gif

Knurek

Played an hour or so of Guacamelee!
Seems fun, although all those launchers/combo starters do fly over my head.
Also, I take it Valdis Story shits all over Guacamelee! fighting system?

Jawmuncher

I dunno Valdis felt far more clunky than Guacamelee.
I actually went on to beat Guac, while I shelved Valdis after about two hours.

Salsa

I actually 100 percented Guacamelee got all the cheevos and wrote a guide for it

I havent done that for many games. for some reason I really got into it

Nabs

I actually 100 percented Guacamelee got all the cheevos and wrote a guide for it

I havent done that for many games. for some reason I really got into it

I beat Guacamelee (and STCE) on hard. I never do that. I also 100%'d STCE. I might have to go back to the original and 100% that eventually. The Guac combat system really clicked with me.

imo valdis story fighting system is more complex but guacamelee fighting system is more fun

Parsnip

I beat Guacamelee (and STCE) on hard. I never do that. I also 100%'d STCE. I might have to go back to the original and 100% that eventually. The Guac combat system really clicked with me.

So far I've platinumed the PS3 version and 100% Gold and STCE on Steam.
I really like that game.

Anteater

guacamelee is fun, so is valdis story but it's just not balanced well, and there are a lot of annoying shit with the game as well, guacamelee also has better platforming, valdis story is more focused on combat but I didn't think they were that great tbh.

Chariot

I need something new for the shield on my avatar. Any ideas?
My first idea was this:

5BEs2RC.png

But that didn't seem too smart on second thought and had horrible implications.

guacamelee is fun, so is valdis story but it's just not balanced well, and there are a lot of annoying shit with the game as well, guacamelee also has better platforming, valdis story is more focused on combat but I didn't think they were that great tbh.

I ultimately enjoyed Valdis story a bit more, since it had more depth and variety.

But yeah, on the negative side several sections are really crap, like the lightning area (can't remember the name). Guacamelee is probably a lot more consistent.

Anteater

I ultimately enjoyed Valdis story a bit more, since it had more depth and variety.

But yeah, on the negative side several sections are really crap, like the lightning area (can't remember the name). Guacamelee is probably a lot more consistent.

haha yea that lightning level was annoying, some enemies were too with their stun and grabs

MUnited83

For you.
Not sure what's wrong about that article. Its true. "General purpose" PCs are dying and they sell less and less every year. That's a fact.

Gaming and enthusiast PCs are on the rise however, but the article isn't about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom