• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
now this is fucking beautiful!! :)

RfVmseZ.jpg
OKv1BF9.jpg

also - this:

http://fat.gfycat.com/OffensiveFantasticHalibut.webm

DriftedPlanet

Unconfirmed Member
ModBot said:
Instructions for DriftedPlanet:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

NeoGaf Steam Emoticon -- MB-9A6E7ACDCFBE3568 - Taken by sensoft04. 6 entrants total.

t1426488289z1.png
Add me for the trade.
I thought about Hat's giveaway and decided to do one for just juniors to see who else is out there.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm getting close to being able to share this build. I hope it's ready for testing in the next few days:

lrAz9lW.png

BasilZero

Any chance Assassin's Creed 3 Deluxe Edition price will fall to $7.50 at 75% during the upcoming summer sale or next year?

What is the usual trend for AC games to go on sale?

ACGAF plox help.

finished hotline miami 2 today , didnt feel as fun as the 1st one , also just like the 1st game i didnt understand the story that much so i think that also makes the game less enjoyable to me

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Any chance Assassin's Creed 3 Deluxe Edition price will fall to $7.50 at 75% during the upcoming summer sale or next year?

What is the usual trend for AC games to go on sale?

ACGAF plox help.

The game will turn three in November, so that's the earliest at which you can expect a base price drop, but I wouldn't be surprised if Ubi waits until after the Autumn/Winter Sales.

Edit: Actually, it seems all of the AssCreed games up to and including 3 are $20. Since bigger publishers never drop the price of DLC and AssCreed games have never been more than 75% off (price mistakes aside), I don't see the DDE getting cheaper (the $30 premium is because of the Season Pass). You may as well buy it now.

BasilZero

The game will turn three in November, so that's the earliest at which you can expect a base price drop, but I wouldn't be surprised if Ubi waits until after the Autumn/Winter Sales.

Edit: Actually, it seems all of the AssCreed games up to and including 3 are $20. Since bigger publishers never drop the price of DLC and AssCreed games have never been more than 75% off (price mistakes aside), I don't see the DDE getting cheaper (the $30 premium is because of the Season Pass). You may as well buy it now.

Even though both AC Brotherhood and Revelations and their equivalent editions to Deluxe/Gold were $7.50 at 75% last year o_O? (and even now with Revelations).

JaseC

Even though both AC Brotherhood and Revelations and their equivalent editions to Deluxe/Gold were $7.50 at 75% last year o_O? (and even now with Revelations).

Yes. The DLC isn't going to drop in price so that $30 premium for AssCreed 3's DDE isn't going anywhere.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I just finished writing a segment I planned out to introduce some members into the VN. When I reached the end, I kept feeling like I was forgetting someone.

I forgot MRORANGE. So gone, he isn't even in the script~

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I just finished writing a segment I planned out to introduce some members into the VN. When I reached the end, I kept feeling like I was forgetting someone.

I forgot MRORANGE. So gone, he isn't even in the script~

Could be like John Galt? Who was MRORANGE?
Yes, I have sadly read all of Atlas Shrugged.

JaseC

Debating on buying South Park now or during the summer sale. I have a huge backlog and just picked up the Talos Principle.

It's relatively short for an RPG and not difficult (if you more or less dedicated a weekend to it, you could be done with it), which sounds bad, but the fan service more than makes up for the shortcomings.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Corona Motorsport Impressions
+Was free
-Handling is crap
-Visuals are crap
-Music is crap
-Game didn't wanted to work in 1080p

EDIT: Game worked 1 time in 1080p then crashed. LOL

JaseC

Corona Motorsport Impressions

+Was free
-Handling is crap
-Visuals are crap
-Music is crap
-Game didn't wanted to work in 1080p

To be fair, it's an alpha, so at least some of those things will eventually change for the beta.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of DriftedPlanet, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

NeoGaf Steam Emoticon -- MB-9A6E7ACDCFBE3568 - Taken by sensoft04. 6 entrants total.

t1426488289z1.png

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Really, he should be mentioned as the long past founder of the school if anything.

New avatar or recycled?

Oh he's in, I just had to go back and add in the part where I intended to introduce him!

I have a lot of stuff planned out already. It's just a matter of wrapping up all of the loose ends I have left, stopping myself from adding anything more, and finally getting the script done. At least, for story stuff. There's so much else still to be done @_@

CSGO's growth seems to be on course to match dota 2's popularity. I would like to think those gaf game nights I hosted in the summer last year contributed to that in some little way. :p

Watching the 3rd season of House of Cards, got me thinking, it'd make for an interesting Telltale game.

I know Telltale gets overly praised as THE point-and-click developer, and I did enjoy The Walking Dead (only played the first one), but I really just mean one of those heavily story and character driven P&C. The Walking Dead has so far been the only P&C that didn't bore me to death, so if somebody could do with House of Cards what they did with TWD, I think that'd be really cool. Dunno what the game would be like, but Underwood is a fascinating character, and the whole breaking the fourth wall thing is a really cool narrative device, be cool to see in a game like that.

zkylon

zkylewd
I've done worse on twitter :3
but i want it now ;_;

Watching the 3rd season of House of Cards, got me thinking, it'd make for an interesting Telltale game.

I know Telltale gets overly praised as THE point-and-click developer, and I did enjoy The Walking Dead (only played the first one), but I really just mean one of those heavily story and character driven P&C. The Walking Dead has so far been the only P&C that didn't bore me to death, so if somebody could do with House of Cards what they did with TWD, I think that'd be really cool. Dunno what the game would be like, but Underwood is a fascinating character, and the whole breaking the fourth wall thing is a really cool narrative device, be cool to see in a game like that.
i like the concept of being a villainous usa president, but i think i'd enjoy it a million times more as a game game with like real mechanics instead of whatever it is that telltale does

house of cards is so dumb i'd really enjoy it as like a sandbox thing of like try to pull off as much evil as you can before the people figure it out

like i get it tries to pretend it being all dark and serious but like you have like the vicepresident murdering people with his own hands it's hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom