• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the cheapest Nazi Zambies deal from people who own both games?

Edit: Nevermind, enhanced steam mentions gamesplanet having it for 22

Deques

What's with this damn hidden achievement in Shan Gui >:O
I was looking at my MetaGamerScore page and realized that I only had 7/8 cheevos in Shan Gui - which shouldn't be that hard to complete because it's a kinetic novel without choices and gameplay. But apparently one has to go into the help menu and access a hidden menu option to view a wallpaper for the final cheevo. Who does this?!

I did!

although I knew about it

Me too, after looking on how to do it

Is the cheapest Nazi Zambies deal from people who own both games?

Edit: Nevermind, enhanced steam mentions gamesplanet having it for 22

It's 16,79€ with the discount from both games

ExoSoul

Banned
the queue is huge now, seeing as all scanning is far behind schedule, but it shouldn't affect PSN, unless you have hundreds of games there too. Do you?

edited: I just checked, and it seems your PSN account isn't linked still. I'm not sure what went wrong.
I wouldn't say hundreds but a pretty sizeable number. As far as achievements go a lot more trophies than steam cheevos, a lot.
(4676)

I'll try to add it again(?) even tho it shows me as linked.
Edit: oh does it go by account name or the new PS4's two name thing? It's the only thing I can see that could screw the process.
Soot JaseC friended me! =D

redlacs

What's with this damn hidden achievement in Shan Gui >:O
I was looking at my MetaGamerScore page and realized that I only had 7/8 cheevos in Shan Gui - which shouldn't be that hard to complete because it's a kinetic novel without choices and gameplay. But apparently one has to go into the help menu and access a hidden menu option to view a wallpaper for the final cheevo. Who does this?!

it actualy replaced perfectly working achievement for watching whole credits. after it was deleted, another replaced it to promote a sequel in this very strange way

Me too, after looking on how to do it

It's 16,79€ with the discount from both games
I just noticed gamesplanet is pounds not euros so 20 of those is 30 USD which isn't good.

Can someone with both games gift me the trilogy and I'll pay you with paypal first(Which you can use to get the game)? Should be 18 in USD right.

I was looking over my metagamerscore profile for the first time since I initially signed up. In looking at my firsts achievements I realized that I've been cheating. I have 11 firsts from Vertical Drop Heroes and I've never played it. But my two sons have played it a good bit. And my top three highest valued achievements were a result of my sons' playing games as well. Time to get them to farm some more for me, lol. Two days until the moving company comes and packs our stuff for us. Then I'm sending my kids to their mom on a flight while I remain behind and finish the last of the work needed to get the house sold. I've said it before and I'll say it again, moving sucks.

Deques

it actualy replaced perfectly working achievement for watching whole credits. after it was deleted, another replaced it to promote a sequel in this very strange way

Meanwhile there are games with broken achievements that never get removed...

I just noticed gamesplanet is pounds not euros so 20 of those is 30 USD which isn't good.

Can someone with both games gift me the trilogy and I'll pay you with paypal first(Which you can use to get the game)? Should be 18 in USD right.

I might be able to help, but I can only help later today.

Alavard

I finished off Lords of the Fallen last night. I was quite disappointed overall. It was great for the first hour or so, but then got boring and never became much fun again. I'm actually a bit astounded that they copied the souls games so directly in some ways, and then in every area that they actually diverged and did something of their own that it was inferior.

Ironically, 'soul' is exactly what I felt the game lacked.

Anyway, now I need to figure out what to play until the 10th, when I dive headfirst into both Hotline Miami 2 and Cities: Skylines.

Uzzy

They're doing a sequel? That's some good news. I found Shan Gui to be a rather sweet and enjoyable story, if very short.

AHA-Lambda

Chariot

I suddenly have a urge for Cities: Skylines. I didn't play a city builder since Sim City: 3000 and from I gather from YouTubers with annoying voices, it looks rather fun. Did anyone do more research and knows more?

--
Nice idea, but they should've put that in a place where people can find it that are not archievement hunters.

BorntoPlay

oh fuck, finally missed the square enix bundle... but only want it for thief and murdered so i never got to buy it....=(

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
I suddenly have a urge for Cities: Skylines. I didn't play a city builder since Sim City: 3000 and from I gather from YouTubers with annoying voices, it looks rather fun. Did anyone do more research and knows more?.

like I was saying yesterday - I watched a shittonne of videos etc. and it REALLY does look legit as fuck .... pretty much the new SimCity we were supposed to get, but never did

also - it's being made by the Cities in Motion guys

Dsyndrome

Does Metagamerscore auto search for new achievements after it's gone through the whole queue, or do I need to manually resync new ones after they've been scanned?

Arthea

I hated the start of the game too, and it ended being my GOTY ;)

Thanks for so needed motivational boost ;)

I suddenly have a urge for Cities: Skylines. I didn't play a city builder since Sim City: 3000 and from I gather from YouTubers with annoying voices, it looks rather fun. Did anyone do more research and knows more?

don't do this to me, I'm trying to ignore it as hard as I can!
So far everybody hypes it to the skyline, but I resist,
I have not time for another endless game atm, I have my 52 challenge to think of, also finish games that I started. (><)

btw, nice avatar (><)

Chariot

like I was saying yesterday - I watched a shittonne of videos etc. and it REALLY does look legit as fuck .... pretty much the new SimCity we were supposed to get, but never did

Well, I'm sold now.

don't do this to me, I'm trying to ignore it as hard as I can!
So far everybody hypes it to the skyline, but I resist,
I have not time for another endless game atm, I have my 52 challenge to think of, also finish games that I started. (><)

btw, nice avatar (><)
I am so sorry :(
The damn challenge is really terrible for fans for Grand Strategy, Strategy and Simulations.

milena87

It's really tempting, but I have to pass. I have to!

Pillars of Eternity and The Witcher 3 are coming and there are still a lot of older games I need to finish.

I am so sorry :(
The damn challenge is really terrible for fans for Grand Strategy, Strategy and Simulations.

And fans of RPGs.

I have no hope of ever finishing 52 games in a year. I love all these genres.

Annubis

I'm playing Deus Ex Human Revolution again. This time I said "fuck it, now I'm a tank".

I don't think I can ever play DE:HR in any way other than sneaky ninja that knocks out everyone in each level. Silent takedowns just feel way too good.

Adam Sandman Jensen.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I finished off Lords of the Fallen last night. I was quite disappointed overall. It was great for the first hour or so, but then got boring and never became much fun again. I'm actually a bit astounded that they copied the souls games so directly in some ways, and then in every area that they actually diverged and did something of their own that it was inferior.

Ironically, 'soul' is exactly what I felt the game lacked.

That's exactly how I felt.

I hated the start of the game too, and it ended being my GOTY ;)

Makes me scared to quit games i don't like now. What if I quit now but am right before it gets good?

Started The Order last night for maybe 45 minutes and it seems pretty boring so far. But I guess I am just now getting to the more supernatural stuff...

Sarcasm

Somewhat annoyed...beat a mission in Valkyria Chronicles and I saved before I won. Thing is it crashes after the results pane -.-

I did save during battle but it was way back. I forgot after getting lucky =(

Copons

Mh, mh.

Mh.

I'm totally broke, but the C:S Deluxe pre-order page on Nuuvem has been an open tab on my browser for weeks now.

And now I'm watching videos too, and I'm kinda, oh god, I need this, also I need the deluxe edition because I want to spam build Brandenburg Gates all over my worst neighborhoods, just because.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom