• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExoSoul

Banned
Can anyone tell me if indiegala considers 1€ = 1 USD? I need to know how much I need to give to someone who's willing to buy I for me :3

oh, by the way - they already sold 500k+ copies :D

BXnBXmn.jpg

That's it?

* The_Monk, obv.

Happy Birthday Monk!

Arthea

I really like it when I had a chance to play it. If you look at the mobile reviews, they are universally glowing. The pc version could use a bit more polish to make it seem a little less like a mobile port but thats it. I feel its one of Firaxis best games. Though I'm not a big fan of Civ out side of 4 and the original release in the early 90s.

I will buy it regardless
when cheap
Can't say no to galaxy conquering and Sid.
I still think that their best "lite" game was CivRev, it's such a pity it is not on PC, I would even replay it if it was.

Can anyone tell me if indiegala considers 1€ = 1 USD? I need to know how much to give to someone else who's to buy I for me :3

not really, but you pay euro taxes, in every euro bundle site now bundles cost in euro more than in dollars, so it's not 1=1 but $>€ and
it even will get worse soon

Hello ladies, guess whose birthday it is today. No, not mine sweeties, you will have to wait until October for that. No it's the birthday of everyone's favourite fellow GAFfer*. Of course he is far too self conscious to tell you all himself so I thought I would do the deed to embarrass him with all your well wishes *evil laugh*.

* The_Monk, obv.
Happy Birthday The_Monk!

I hope you have a fantastic day.

Lain

Hello ladies, guess whose birthday it is today. No, not mine sweeties, you will have to wait until October for that. No it's the birthday of everyone's favourite fellow GAFfer*. Of course he is far too self conscious to tell you all himself so I thought I would do the deed to embarrass him with all your well wishes *evil laugh*.

* The_Monk, obv.

Happy Birthday The_Monk! And Sarcasm too!

Former SimCity artist is modding buildings into Cities: Skylines

---

also - no one reads my posts, as per usual .... SubZero has birthday today as well!! :p

What, him too? Happy Birthday SubZero! You're still the better MK ninja!

milena87

Happy Birthday Monk!
Happy Birthday Sarcasm!
Happy Birthday SubZero!

I hope I got everyone :p

I loved PoPs 2008's graphics and artistic design, and the combat was super fun but a HATED the story, especially the end. When I think of terrible game endings (and I've played video and computer games since 1974), PoP 2008 springs to my mind as on top miles above everything else.

Did you play the DLC as well, or only the original ending?
Well, ok, maybe if you hated the ending for the original game, you would hate the DLC as well, but I liked both :p

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Happy birthday everyone.

I got no money for gifts since sony stole all my money by putting ateliers on sale.

I swear I didn't misread this as "antlers" at first.

(I did.)

Well, ok, maybe if you hated the ending for the original game, you would hate the DLC as well, but I liked both :p

The DLC isn't on the PC for some bizarre reason, so if he played the PC version, then probably not.

Birthdays are such bullshit.

I never announce or celebrate mine, and I never wish anyone a happy birthday (unless I happen to see them in person on that day, I'll fake politeness and say it).

Grouchy_Smurf_(SA).png

Oh rubbing salt in that wound? The DLC never came to the PC. After the initial complaints, Ubi said the REAL ending was in the DLC. I had to rebuy the game for the 360, found out I couldn't just play the DLC, I ended up replaying the entire game, had to play through that horrible gag inducing ending, only to finally play the DLC to see that it was nothing. It seemed like levels cut from the main game because they weren't very good and nothing happened as far as fixing the game's ending nor advancing the story.

giphy.gif

milena87

Oh rubbing salt in that wound? The DLC never came to the PC. After the initial complaints, Ubi said the REAL ending was in the DLC. I had to rebuy the game for the 360, found out I couldn't just play the DLC, I ended up replaying the entire game, had to play through that horrible gag inducing ending, only to finally play the DLC to see that it was nothing. It seemed like levels cut from the main game because they weren't very good and nothing happened as far as fixing the game's ending nor advancing the story.

giphy.gif

I'm... I'm sorry to have awaken such painful memories.

I don't think I'd be able to replay a game I hated just to see the supposedly better/new ending.
Actually, I'm certain I wouldn't. ME3 exists.

I'm... I'm sorry to have awaken such painful memories.

I don't think I'd be able to replay a game I hated just to see the supposedly better/new ending.
Actually, I'm certain I wouldn't. ME3 exists.

I am driven by passion... and insanity sometimes. I've done that with ME3 as well and at least ME3 with all the DLC is a significantly better game without DLC, including the ending.

Arthea

talking about ME3 ending dlc, it's only marginally different, I'm not sure why it was needed at all. Well, at least it was free. Or wasn't it? I forgot (><)

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I started Beyond Good & Evil with the original PC release as well as the HD port on 360 and it failed to grab me both times. It just wasn't that interesting.

r3n4ud

Happy birthday to our pals Monk, Sub, and Sarcasm. Today truly is a rather fine day :)
also because today is the start of my month vacation

I loved PoP2008 as well. Yes, it was extremely easy, but I loved the fluidity, the graphics and the story.

Warrior Within was good, but I didn't love it as much as Sands of Time. I did like it more than The Two Thrones.

My brother has pretty much the opposite opinion of course. He hated PoP2008, loved T2T and didn't really like WW. At least we both agree on Sand of Time.

I agree with your brother. I loved the Sands of Time of course, but I much preferred the Two Thrones to Pop2008 and Warrior Within. I never finished either of Pop2008 or Warrior Within, I got bored of both of them. Although, I finished Sands of Time, Two Thrones and Forgotten Sands.

Shadownet

Banned
Man, Katowice took up most of my weekend. Came back just in time for Monk's birthday.

Happy Birthday you beautiful thing.

What did I missed?

milena87

talking about ME3 ending dlc, it's only marginally different, I'm not sure why it was needed at all. Well, at least it was free. Or wasn't it? I forgot (><)

Yeah, it was free.
I did watch the videos on youtube and it was still totally underwhelming of course.

To be fair, they would have needed a lot of work to fix what was wrong with the game. I still think that they should have done more for at least the ending, though.

With or without EC, it's still the worst ending to a story I've ever witnessed.

I agree with your brother. I loved the Sands of Time of course, but I much preferred the Two Thrones to Pop2008 and Warrior Within. I never finished either of Pop2008 or Warrior Within, I got bored of both of them. Although, I finished Sands of Time, Two Thrones and Forgotten Sands.

Eheh, I know his opinion is way more popular than mine ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom