• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

enjoy it while it lasts

I really dont know if I have the patience to play this game

im enjoying it, some aspects more than others, but a lot of time it just kinda feels like a hassle

I get the save system and why it works the way it does, but losing progress and repeating stuff isnt really what I consider fun

at least in some of these instances

please be excited

They probably delayed it by a few months so that they could bundle it with the
XV demo

benedict-cumberbatch.gif

It's the only in the trilogy I didn't get to play cause my PS3 died damnit =\

I started over in Skylines 3 times. City planning is not my thing.

the Alien in Isolation is a bit dumber than I thought

there's been a few moments where I figured it straight up found me and I was able to fool it pretty easily

im fucking glad

I had that happen once.

And then it came up behind me and ke-bob'ed me with the tail.

Fuck that game.

zkylon

zkylewd
Think it's their version of a client interface
It's the client software they're working on. They're building their own client to compete with services like Steam and Origin.

http://www.gog.com/galaxy

They'll be using it to leverage stuff like online multiplayer and achievements, but will remain completely optional (since your games are DRM-free).
i c

sounds cool for the ppl that use gog as their main store but i try to have as little stuff installed as possible so i'd rather not have a new program join origin and uplay

really nice that it's optional, the gog guys are awesome

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
So far each RE: Revelations 2 episode has been an improvement on the last. I'm quite looking forward to the last one this week and the teaser for the first bonus episode.

Kifimbo

Probably really old, but Valve trademarked Chaperone, which is the system that allows you to play with Vive without running into walls. Here's the description:

Hardware and software, sensors, and beacons for the detection and measurement of physical objects and the representation of such objects in virtual reality environments; Devices used for the detection and measurement of physical objects and the representation of such objects in virtual reality environments; Electronic apparatus for the detection and measurement of physical objects and the representation of such objects in virtual reality environments

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of someguyinahat, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (someguyinahat, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

NeoGAF Steam Emoticon -- MB-94662AF81E4BFDFC - Taken by kurahador. 28 entrants total.
Winner will need to add me as a friend on Steam if they aren't already and we'll do the transaction then

t1426562329z1.png

Do you know what it contains?

The devs gave a rough outline a while back.

This is probably a topic already but I didn't find anything when I searched. Anyways buried deep in the new Kickstarter update about the awards they've won we have this

There's also some tidbits in the kickstarter update video

From what I gleamed:
  • New enemy AI
  • More skills
  • Rebalanced economy
  • Overhaul writing with regards to story and companions
  • A multiplayer server requested by the Neverwinter Nights community

Should be very good.

Sorta hope they get a day/night cycle in, or at least NPC schedules, but that might be beyond the scope of a 'director's cut' style update.

Congratulations kurahador! You're not on my list, and indeed I don't remember any of your posts no offense, but please get in contact with me soon so we can get on each other's Steam friend list and do the handoff.

Edit: went back and checked. Oh you're THAT avatar. Okay, I know who you are now. :)

Are we making a new OT or should I update the current one in Community?

If the overhaul is as extensive as it sounds, a new OT on release would probably be a good idea. Or, at least a gaming-side discussion thread with a link to the OT.

I'm sure there will be a lot to talk about when DOSDE hits.

kurahador

Congratulations kurahador! You're not on my list, and indeed I don't remember any of your posts no offense, but please get in contact with me soon so we can get on each other's Steam friend list and do the handoff.

Edit: went back and checked. Oh you're THAT avatar. Okay, I know who you are now. :)

Thanks for the emoticon. I will treasure it fully until I'm banned from neogaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom