• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

I started over in Skylines 3 times. City planning is not my thing.

That seems to be the name of the game for these city builders. Took the same path with Banished, continued to restart with lessons learned.

I think I have my layout just about perfected. I use a series of one ways in and out to defuse traffic before getting into a grid system.

Is RE5 now free of GFWL? Is the DLC up yet? -_-

No.

Tizoc

I backed the Adv. of Pip on Kickstarter and am looking forward to getting my key.
I don't get off work for another 12ish hours (less actually), so hopefully someone can help in getting me an Oceanhorn key from Nuuvem.

Kagemusha

We need a City 17 mod for Skylines. Citizens can only travel via walkways over canals. Railroads galore. You can first person travel over desert dunes to get to the industrial wasteland. Pumping stations lower the water level as you play. Police stations convert your population into cash. Custom animated Striders act as Auto Bulldozers.

Salsa

im already bummed knowing that Alien is like 20 hours. im about 8 in

really shitty when a game's content cant justify it's length. This is clearly a one-note game, regardless of how good it is, and im already dreading that note gettin old

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
That's why they should have given the player more freedom. It is super linear, which holds it back so much.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
im already bummed knowing that Alien is like 20 hours. im about 8 in

really shitty when a game's content cant justify it's length. This is clearly a one-note game, regardless of how good it is, and im already dreading that note gettin old
Just wait till you reach the halfway point of the game that could have easily been the end of the game with how intense and climactic it is... And then it just keeps on truckin'.

Salsa

Just wait till you reach the halfway point of the game that could have easily been the end of the game with how intense and climactic it is... And then it just keeps on truckin'.

I think im about to

considering this feels like a big budget AAA indie horror game I guess the way publishers get their say and will is padding the shit out of it so people dont complain they ran through it in 5 hours

im still glad and surprised something like this got made

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
A well crafted 10 or even less hours, is better than getting filler. If only gaming was actually a mature industry.
Don't get me started on JRPGs, holy hell no wonder wonder I stopped playing them.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Runtime lock for Germany, again. They really don't want them to play Wolfenstein.

well, understandable ... they might turn evil again or something ... I mean - just look how unstable Chariot is already ... now imagine what would happen if he played one of those games uncensored ;)

Mokoi

Banned
What is this?
KjseZ3p.png

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
well, understandable ... they might turn evil again or something ... I mean - just look how unstable Chariot is already ... now imagine what would happen if he played one of those games uncensored ;)

It could also make them distracted from running the EU. You got to think of the positives.

yuraya

Finished up Ori and The Blind Forest. I died a lot in it. A little over 300 times actually lol.

Anyways. Game was amazing. It reminded me a lot of Guacamelee and Dust. Only Ori had a much stronger emphasis on platforming. Everyone should play it can't recommend it enough.

Battlefield Hardline Review Thread

ouch ... say "bye bye" to Visceral ...
I know, I know - "they're making the new Battlefront"

can't imagine EA being too happy with scores like that (even though they're not bad ... kinda)

So sad. What was once an amazing and ambitious franchise now turned into doo doo. Smh @ EA. They need to take a break from the games and let em rest in peace.

Also saw some of the game footage and it was very crazy. Guys running around in hoodies shooting assault rifles and throwing grenades. What kind of stupid shit is that? Makes no sense.

sprinkles

Finished up Ori and The Blind Forest. I died a lot in it. A little over 300 times actually lol.

Anyways. Game was amazing. It reminded me a lot of Guacamelee and Dust. Only Ori had a much stronger emphasis on platforming. Everyone should play it can't recommend it enough.
The traversal options you get later on in Ori are amazing and so much fun to use. It's a really great game. Buy it if you like 2D games, or Metroidvania games
or have a human heart

zkylon

zkylewd
The traversal options you get later on in Ori are amazing and so much fun to use. It's a really great game. Buy it if you like 2D games, or Metroidvania games
or have a human heart

wait is it really like a metroid game?

dang now i'm excited

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
I just know battlefront is going to fail because EA, and visceral is going to be led into the backyard and popped in the head.

I can feel it in my bones.

we already knew that after Dead Space 3 ;)

it's only a matter of time ... I mean - EA has already demoted Visceral to working on a spinoff ...

you know - kinda like High Moon (and Neversoft earlier) are/were doing CoD maps ... except EA isn't as gentle as Acti ...

_hekk05

Banned
we already knew that after Dead Space 3 ;)

it's just a matter of time ... I mean - EA has already demoted Visceral to working on a spinoff ...

you know - kinda like High Moon (and Neversoft earlier) are/were doing CoD maps ... except EA isn't as gentle as Acti ...

Westwood still hurts. I'm going to see if I can find my old copies of RA2 and Yuri's Revenge and play through the campaigns again.

Super smash bros crossplay with steam and WiiU.

Believe

Looks like they're making a new platform for the games.

Nintendo and DeNA also plan to develop an online membership service that is accessible from smart devices, PC and Nintendo systems, such as the Nintendo 3DS portable system and the Wii U home console. The membership service, which is targeted to launch in the fall of 2015, will be built on DeNA's extensive experience and capabilities in online membership services.

It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

We are really going (if not already) to a big shake-up in video game industry.
That PC game might be a browser game though, I'm not sure about Japanese company when they talk about PC. We still haven't see anything worthwhile from Sega.

Yeah, it's Moobage so it's most likely browser or facebook games.

_hekk05

Banned
I guess all those shitty articles about how Nintendo should give up consoles and go mobile got to them.

Ninty killed the vita by gaining MonHun as an exclusive, then left for mobile.. Rip vita-chan. You weren't even good enough for mobile.

yuraya

I know a lot of people are upset but this is a very smart move from them. Make their own platform on PC. With it they can make Mario MOBA games and/or Pokemon MMO. Along with many other games on mobile etc. Sky is the limit for them. They could easily have their own place in the PC realm.

baterism

They are going to make digital distribution platform called Pipe. Then new OS. NintendOS. Based on FreeBSD. Then build-up PC line up, NintendoBox, with Nintendo controller and VirtualBoy2. And you guys will like it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I knew he was spying.

_hekk05

Banned
They are going to make digital distribution platform called Pipe. Then new OS. NintendOS. Based on FreeBSD. Then build-up PC line up, NintendoBox, with Nintendo controller and VirtualBoy2. And you guys will like it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I knew he was spying.

Ineveraskedforthis.jpg

where is derrick when you need him

I know a lot of people are upset but this is a very smart move from them. Make their own platform on PC. With it they can make Mario MOBA games and/or Pokemon MMO. Along with many other games on mobile etc. Sky is the limit for them. They could easily have their own place in the PC realm.

Totally agree with you. Better late than never.

I knew he was spying.

Lmao, you're totally spot on, you know.
Nintendo's new platform codename: "Project NX"
New Nintendo console, mobile/PC compatible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom