• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

8f7a93090e.png

Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout.
Can't wait to play it.

Maniac

Banned
The keycaps can be bought anywhere, the keyboard is what is interesting there.

Check the link again.

Do you know if they ship to europe? Cause I've looked at massdrop before, and... I'm intrigued, but if the shipping to europe is ridiculous then there's little point for me :|

By the way, keep posting interesting intersections and highways. I need some inspiration for cities in, uh, Cities!
I received a password reset e-mail in my inbox some months back. I'm actually surprised it took as long as it did for somebody to go that far since I've never been shy about posting screenshots of the client with my account name clearly visible. Needless to say, though, nothing happened.

SteamGuard really is all kinds of magic. I love having it coupled with a two-step authentication for my email.

It's the next best thing to locking it up on an encrypted drive in a bank-vault and shooting it out in space.
Thank god I never bought Cities Skylines!

:'(

I feel sorry for you.

Did you know that Nuuvem had it for like 15 or 20% off, did you!? DID YOU!?

YOU MONSTER.

Phinor

Why did I buy into the Homeworld hype. I didn't like the game when it was released, and I still don't like it. First couple of missions were great, not much challenge, just visuals, atmosphere and all that good stuff. Then the game said eff you and threw a hundred enemies at me. That's that, I hate micromanaging so I can quite literally never beat that mission. Game over, uninstall done and done. Back to RTS games I can actually manage.

You can still get it for like 18 dollars versus the 17 it was before

I kind of want to get it as I managed to spent 30 hours with the game it's building off but I have so many other games to play that I know it'll get thrown to the side. I've gotten really, really bad about building a backlog lately. I buy things and literally never play them ;-;

quick giveaway

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (the_firewithin, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

A Story About My Uncle -- MB-5931C8E1D59B9472 - Taken by WinterDemons. 15 entrants total.

t1425753853z1.png

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
You can still get it for like 18 dollars versus the 17 it was before

I kind of want to get it as I managed to spent 30 hours with the game it's building off but I have so many other games to play that I know it'll get thrown to the side. I've gotten really, really bad about building a backlog lately. I buy things and literally never play them ;-;

you're becoming Jase ;)

Wanted to sit down and enjoy some Deadly Premonition this evening, little did I know that getting my pad to work with it is an ordeal. Such a disgrace.

People posting "oh it has proper pad support now" yeah all the buttons are configured wrong on my cheapo USB pad. Great for all the 360 owners though I'm sure. Looks like I have to do some sort of JoyToKey set up then hack the controller prompts back in.

Madn

I finished playing Vector. It's a mobile game and it shows it. The controls are really limited (you basically have to press the correct button at the currect time) but you have a bit more choice than with a QTE. I finished the main story and kinda enjoyed it, so I also wanted to finish the secondary one but you have to grind for money to unlock it so I just gave up

fantomena

Set my profile to private cause of reasons.

Btw, still don't properly udnerstand this bug. If I visit somebodys Steam profile, what happens?

Wanted to sit down and enjoy some Deadly Premonition this evening, little did I know that getting my pad to work with it is an ordeal. Such a disgrace.

People posting "oh it has proper pad support now" yeah all the buttons are configured wrong on my cheapo USB pad. Great for all the 360 owners though I'm sure. Looks like I have to do some sort of JoyToKey set up then hack the controller prompts back in.

By the time I got that game to a working state, I lost interest.

Maybe one day...

Copons

well ... you can still buy it ... come on, you know you want to ;)
No but seriously, you know I'm waiting for a work thing, and the moment I get some cash, that same cash will go back in the virtual realm of bank transactions toward Nuuvem PayPal account. :D

lashman

No but seriously, you know I'm waiting for a work thing, and the moment I get some cash, that same cash will go back in the virtual realm of bank transactions toward Nuuvem PayPal account. :D

I know, I know :p and that's good :D I'm sure it'll be a pretty good game :D I mean - surely it can't be worse than ShitCity ;)

ExoSoul

Banned
So I've been reloading the same page for two pages worth of posts.... fun.

So visiting profiles can compromise your account hum....? Good thing I recently sent two trade requests
T_T

Oh for fuck's sake.

Beat Quelagg, so I was on my way to leaving Blighttown, I go to the lift to Firelink Shrien but managed to fall into a bottomless pit...

zkylon

zkylewd
Oh for fuck's sake.

Beat Quelagg, so I was on my way to leaving Blighttown, I go to the lift to Firelink Shrien but managed to fall into a bottomless pit...

the fact that you have to leave blighttown thru that waterwheel of nightmare platforming is the ultimate troll by from

lashman

looks like Milamber's new GOTY will be on steam soon ;)

maybe he can finally stop looking ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom