• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Accoun

Luckily, I haven't been banned here (and I don't really want), but all that talk reminds me of my Head-fi ban. I was banned... for half an hour, or so. :)

Ban Puncher

So this is your second account? Reported!

:O

Nah, I posted a Rickroll link in an attempt to be ironic but someone deemed it unironic as it is hard to convey sarcasm over the internet at times.

I wrote a polite email to admins explaining my reasoning and I was luckily forgiven.

Arthea

wait, let me get this straight, posting atrocious not gaming related pics is OK, but posting gaming gifs is not?
I want gaming gifs posted, please do that. I won't click on any webm link also I never watch lps, as many people, so there is that. Gaming gifs aren't against rules, everybody who has something against those can disable seeing them, no problems there too.
Thanks for reading. no external links in this post, but I'll go find some gif, just need a huge one ;)

Ban Puncher

wait, let me get this straight, posting atrocious not gaming related pics is OK, but posting gaming gifs is not?
I want gaming gifs posted, please do that. I won't click on any webm link also I never watch lps, as many people, so there is that. Gaming gifs aren't against rules, everybody who has something against those can disable seeing them, no problems there too.
Thanks for reading. no external links in this post, but I'll go find some gif, just need a huge one ;)

Puppy pics are atrocious?

Damn man, you cold.

Chariot

USA and UK are Xbox territory, Mainland and most of the rest of the world are Playstation loyalist and Poland, especially were lashy lives, is PopGAF kingdom.
The latest member of the family is arrived today :D
What's the cutie's name?

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
USA and UK are Xbox territory, Mainland and most of the rest of the world are Playstation loyalist and Poland, especially were lashy lives, is PopGAF kingdom.What's the cutie's name?

f*****************ck you

lashman

Ah didn't see other post, the only one I saw was that, I thought it was referred to my pic since the quote, lol.

Anyway, my last OT, this is her pal (well, SHE, since are both female)

Edit: eh ... why do I even bother ...

Dr Dogg

A friend pointed me to this game on Kickstarter called Slain!. Gives me a SotN meets Volgarr kind of vibe. Has cool pixel art.

Looks good but after reading their page I'm still scratching my head 'but why are they kickstarting this?'. I guess as they say to gauge interest in potential subsequent platforms, maybe some metrics on interest on the game before they launch but if I've got this right it's been in production for 18 months and they plan to launch in May on PC? To me that's something to wait until it's out in the wild than to throw down some cash now, even if I was tempted.

Tizoc

Jeebus PunishedSnake use quote tags to make your big ass images smaller

Also
Arnold-Schwarzenegger-as-King-Conan.jpg

Soon
But not SOON soon, just soon

Dr Dogg

where's my DmC DE capcom, I'd buy an upgrade

Going from the OT for DmC DE I think I can hold off on that for a while. Sure it's got some nice new changes (Hardcore and Turbo mode as well as God's Must Die mode tick the right boxes) but I'd take DMC4SE first and foremost. Not like we have a choice with either at the mo :(

Ah didn't see other post, the only one I saw was that, I thought it was referred to my pic since the quote, lol.

Anyway, my last OT, this is her pal (well, SHE, since are both female)

http://i.imgur.com/9R5djKg.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

dude. I don't care if you post OT pics, but at least quote them when they are massive.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Going from the OT for DmC DE I think I can hold off on that for a while. Sure it's got some nice new changes (Hardcore and Turbo mode as well as God's Must Die mode tick the right boxes) but I'd take DMC4SE first and foremost. Not like we have a choice with either at the mo :(

Well DMC4 SE got rated for PC at least so there is that.

Dr Dogg

Looking at some of the prices you can spend on a ship for Star Citizen I think RSI might be actually taking a down payment on an actual spaceship. Though you can buy a fleet for just $3,500!

Well DMC4 SE got rated for PC at least so there is that.

Oooooh I forgot about that. After RE5's Gold Edition rating coming to fruition chances are looking pretty good. I do wonder about DmC DE and PC though seeing as QLOC handled the initial version and Ninja Theory seem to be doing the DE port. I guess time will tell.

Turfster

Humble deals:
  • Deadfall Adventures 75% off
  • Red Faction I & Armageddon 75% off
  • The Raven 75% off
  • SuperPower 2 75% off
  • Neighbours from Hell 75% off
  • The Book of Unwritten Tales 75% off
  • Gothic II 75% off
  • Desperados 75% off
  • Silent Storm 75% off
  • Chaser 75% off
  • UFHO 2 50% off

lashman

Dr Dogg

Boo.
I guess I'll grab it to please my Ubi overlords then.

It's the parasitic Ceti Eel that has burrowed into my head and wrapped around my cerebral cortex that makes me buy all these Ubi games, I swear. I do pretty much own everything they've published on Steam :/

Based on twitter reactions Apple did something stupid XD

Isn't today Apple Watch day? That or they've announced something 'new' and by new I mean slightly different than the previous model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom