• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

weemaster

So I am conflicted on buying either umineko or Fata Morgana since both are on sale. Does anyone know when will the rest of umineko be released?

zkylon

zkylewd
hmm what should i play next, not sure if i'll end up biting for either nier or mass effect

maybe i should someday finish ladykiller in a bind but idk, i like the parts in the game where you can be a real asshole to people but eh, lesbians...

Momentary

Banned
Trying out Graze Mode in Danmaku Unlimited 3. Somehow I finally beat the first boss without losing a credit. 1CCing this game is going to take some work.

(Do not watch if you are prone to photosensitive epilepsy)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gHQcQuZFJs

$10 for this game. If you're a fan of this genre this is a STEAL.

header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/450950/

Coreda

Man I fucking hate it when groundless rumors get taken as fact and blown out of proportion.

It hardly came from nowhere, it was mentioned by the devs in a translated interview last August. Others are saying their previous output suggests otherwise so it's unclear. If I knew it would be an excellent port I'd be less hesitant as I've liked what I've seen of the PS4 gameplay.

JarrodL

we know that steamspy numbers are pretty accurate (starting from 3rd day), so IDK why we should ignore those then

Not for anything below ~30K owners, according to SteamSpy creator himself:

Sergey Galyonkin, who operates Steam Spy, gave us his exact figures:

”Steam Spy uses estimates with 98% confidence interval. It means that 2% of games will be [outside] the displayed interval even with the margin of error. It's also completely inaccurate for small games. Everything under 30K should be discounted as completely inaccurate - the sample size is just not big enough."

Woah, just noticed I'm no longer a junior! Nice.

Momentary

Banned
It hardly came from nowhere, it was mentioned by the devs in a translated interview last August. Others are saying their previous output suggests otherwise so it's unclear. If I knew it would be an excellent port I'd be less hesitant as I've liked what I've seen of the PS4 gameplay.

Hopefully they changed their minds during the development. MGR:R is locked to 1080p, but people found a workaround there. Hopefully this will be the case for this. It seems that there is more hype surrounding this game than Rising, so hopefully that means a fix will pop up soon after to allow for arbitrary resolutions.

Annubis

Sooooo... why does Atelier Sophie start in a window that's halfways outside of my monitor?
Autosizer doesn't seem to work to fix it automatically either.

Monooboe

Sooooo... why does Atelier Sophie start in a window that's halfways outside of my monitor?
Autosizer doesn't seem to work to fix it automatically either.

Do you have windows desktop scaling enabled? When I had 150% some games started way too big for my screen.

Annubis

Do you have windows desktop scaling enabled? When I had 150% some games started way too big for my screen.

Nope. Nothing special at all going on.
Also, can you start the game without getting the config screen every single time?

EDIT: nevermind, I renamed the main executable as the config one and now it starts directly.

data

Thumper is the Chrono.gg game of the day. I hope you guys are keeping up with these coins.

got 37 coins and a wooden chest with 137 coins in it. 978 coins now. only 4022 left for Brigador. Do you get coins for making purchases too?

Nete

Holy cow, I'm so bad at MvC3. Last time I played the series was with MvC2 in Dreamcast, and somehow my brain forgot how different this was to the other fighting games i'm used, as well as everything I knew on how to play it. Hell, I can't even remember how to switch characters.

Seems time for some reading :p

Holy cow, I'm so bad at MvC3. Last time I played the series was with MvC2 in Dreamcast, and somehow my brain forgot how different this was to the other fighting games i'm used, as well as everything I knew on how to play it. Hell, I can't even remember how to switch characters.

I kind of want MvC3. I'm not even sure I have played any of the MvC's. Unless you count X-Men vs Street Fighter. I used to have that on the Saturn.

Tizoc

Hold Assist 1 or 2 to tag out.
Play Mission mode to get a hang of te combo system. You can knock out a character's health by 50% with one combo into super with even the most basic of combos.
If all else fails, no harm in using Simple input mode.

I remember the first time I played MvC3 it was a shock. I wouldn't even reliably chain L to M because the hitstun was so much shorter than I was used to.

Just got a 5% code from gmg for Nier and Mass Effect.
Still doesn't beat CDkey's price though.

Was looking forward to that update on 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom