• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momentary

Banned
Holy crap! Are you on a controller, keyboard, or joystick? I've got a Rap4Kai fightstick just sitting there...

Also, have you played Caladrius Blaze? If so, how does it compare?

I use a joystick. I have a Brooks PCB and was using XB1 mode I believe. If you have issues with an XB1 controller, try connecting it physically instead of wirelessly.

It has to be within the last 90 days.

Yeah, there's an eligibility period of 90 days.

Fair enough! So that won't happen again, enjoy!
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Knights Of The Old Republic -- MB-F02F98695AB44274 - Taken by Dream_Journey. 1 entrants total.
Minion Masters -- MB-E0C7702242DA96BB - Taken by xelios. 1 entrants total.

t1489179571z1.png

Deques

Easy to use? Thanks. Just fancy playing FM in bed whilst I watch TV but my laptop is quite slow with this many leagues loaded

I haven't tried it, but from what I understand you only need to install Steam on the other computer and log in to your account

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 12 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

K7GXagI.png

Mystery Game -- MB-AACBD3CC632F51CB - Taken by Madventure
Mystery Game #10 -- MB-EE694FD423D126C1 - Taken by almostheathen
Mystery Game #11 -- MB-A7EFA0725E37B7C4 - Taken by KainXVIII
Mystery Game #12 -- MB-4CB13D7F0DA6E7C7 - Taken by ramoisdead
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-7B96D80604A1BCC8 - Taken by Kudo
Mystery Game #3 -- MB-FDD5B32FDFA23612 - Taken by Aaron D.
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-19DD21FF696AA913 - Taken by Deques
Mystery Game #5 -- MB-037731AA58C1E9C1 - Taken by Mackenzie 92
Mystery Game #6 -- MB-0B8A2624C499B902 - Taken by NeoRaider
Mystery Game #7 -- MB-7B57494DFCD5E2D2 - Taken by Vuze - Taken by Black Soma
Mystery Game #8 -- MB-0856FD4248A9DBEB - Taken by yuraya
Mystery Game #9 -- MB-12B4C2ABE8A5AE1F - Taken by Hektor

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
was Death's Stranding ever confirmed to be a PS4 exclusive or whats going on there? I ask because recently I found out its using the Horizon engine, and as far as I know thats a in house sony engine so...

was Death's Stranding ever confirmed to be a PS4 exclusive or whats going on there? I ask because recently I found out its using the Horizon engine, and as far as I know thats a in house sony engine so...

I believe Kojima said that it would be coming to PC. Dunno if that's still the case.

Hektor

Last thing i know was that they consider a PC version as well. But a lot of things can change within the next 8 years of development

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

w5Bqht8.png

Mystery Game -- MB-E44EFA0A4B1B72B8 - Taken by Anno. 8 entrants total.
Mystery Gift -- MB-86F196323D5D731F - Taken by dot. 10 entrants total.

t1489179878z1.png

Thanks Anonymous BeNieRfactor. You're the best.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (William Bonney, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

t1cxE6r.gif
The Witness -- MB-8695A859CAD091F1 - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN. 17 entrants total.

t1489179878z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Its fate is muddy as although the game was said to be a PC/PS4 title following its announcement, all advertising has been PS4-oriented and it uses Guerrilla's engine.

Kudo

It was said that he wants to release it on PC in interview before the engine stuff, in 2015.
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/kojimas-ps4-console-exclusive-will-come-to-pc/1100-6433155/

it was revealed that Sony is not investing in Kojima Productions, and the unnamed game in question "is planned to become available on PC" after its PS4 release.
Pretty sure things have changed since then, but guess we'll see when its time.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Its fate is cloudy as although the game was later clarified to be a PC/PS4 title, all advertising has been PS4-oriented and it uses Guerrilla's engine.

aye, and Guerrila's engine is, as far as ive read, a sony in-house engine that their studios can use. hmm.

hell of an engine tho, ill give them that.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Black Soma, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Just Bones -- MB-7B57494DFCD5E2D2 - Taken by Vuze
Already had this.

yuraya

I still think it will come to PC since KojiPro is an indie dev. Also Sony didn't state its exclusive during that E3 trailer which also points to multiplat since the Spider-Man trailer that followed immediately after stated PS4 only. I think Sony would clearly state by now if it was exclusive.

Sajko

Just finished Shadowrun Hong Kong. Not as good as Dragonfall, but still great. Now I see there is some sort of bonus campaign. Does it add anything or is it pointless to play it?

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
I dunno if I've ever mentioned this, but you know there's only so many character to go through.

^ You have to include

TRIVIA

as one of the rules at the end of your giveaway when you submit it to Modbot. I don't see the rule there so you probably forgot it. You can resubmit it with the TRIVIA rule and it'll update the giveaway.

kagamin

^ You have to include

TRIVIA

as one of the rules at the end of your giveaway when you submit it to Modbot. I don't see the rule there so you probably forgot it. You can resubmit it with the TRIVIA rule and it'll update the giveaway.

whoops ok let me do that then resubmit

ModBot 2 said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Beast Blaster -- MB-5BE2B3690C2D968A
Between Me and the Night -- MB-D4417E27A4F023FC
Blockstorm #2 -- MB-73A77B4E2F73FA05
Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 -- MB-3274383E448FF772 - Taken by Mavromatis. 1 entrants total.

t1489180370z1.png
The sun is out!

Wok

All gifts are Humble links. Each link provides a Steam key in the end. 👌

Juniors are welcome! 😘

ModBot said:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Wok, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

t1cxE6r.gif
Stronghold Crusader 2 -- MB-CBB359001DACC945 - Taken by Jalal. 2 entrants total.
ABZU -- MB-E265658EE75C4A5A - Taken by KenOD. 5 entrants total.
Another Perspective -- MB-7B296CFF495F8562 - Taken by FLD. 9 entrants total.
Dust: An Elysian Tail -- MB-041BD5A05B5C4444 - Taken by Press Turn. 2 entrants total.
Grim Fandango Remastered -- MB-9EED38300454E1BD - Taken by Etrigan. 1 entrants total.
Overlord -- MB-60806A4B3BC50992 - Taken by ThirtyFour. 8 entrants total.
Savant - Ascent -- MB-52CDE66D2517AE56 - Taken by fspm. 8 entrants total.
Stealth Bastard Deluxe -- MB-DD5B56E232BA5DAE - Taken by Vastag. 12 entrants total.
The Swapper -- MB-AF845773D80CA166 - Taken by Tellaerin. 10 entrants total.
Toki Tori 2 Plus -- MB-5A93FF00AC6A4DED - Taken by claytonlee101. 2 entrants total.

t1489180369z1.png

kagamin

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- Beta: This giveaway is a trivia giveaway. In your PM, include BOTH the ModBot code for the game you want AND the answer to the trivia question on the same line separated by a space. Capitalization and punctuation are not important. Here is a visual example of how to format your ModBot PM
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).

Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim -- MB-5D3F63B26A69D7F4 - Taken by Jawmuncher Trivia Question: Who is my favorite character to play in 100% Orange Juice?
There we go

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Maybe it would be slightly helpful to those entering if Stump changed:

- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.

to

- You must have given away a game through ModBot within the last 90 days to become eligible for this giveaway.

Updated -- and it was actually 3 months not 90 days, so I also fixed the text in the tutorial.

Nillansan

This is SteamGAF where most of our backlogs reach the 4 digits place. Greed is one of the factors in this thread. But yeah, I only half heartedly meant what I previously posted.

Okay, I just thought it kind of downplayed incredible acts of generosity displayed last night.

Even if they put out a port tomorrow I'd want to know why it took them so damn long. After Valkyria Chronicles there was the hope they would give this more priority but instead they've been slower then ever. With the current pace you have to hope the next port is something you want or else its another 2 plus year wait for the next one.

Post-mortems would always be greatly appreciated. I would love to read an in-depth post-mortem for Valkyria Chronicles, I am genuinely curious about how it even got green lit in the first place given how stubborn the Japanese branch seems to be.

kagamin

I'm pretty sure i know the answer, even though i've never played OJ with you :p I'm also not entering, since i already have all Ys games

Oh you'd be surprised, also this post is clearly going to be a hint but the character isn't one of the default three you can choose when you make a new save. (I forgot about Kai but not him either >.>)

KainXVIII

Broken Sword 20th Anniversary Update
To celebrate the 20th anniversary of George and Nico’s first adventures, we’ve made a few enhancements and added some new content to each of the Broken Sword games.

For the Serpent’s Curse, we’re pleased to let you know our latest update includes:

- Full Steam Controller support
- Additional animations and sound effects
- Unlockable Character Gallery feature
- Polish language (subtitles)
- Improved UI and menus
- Preloading optimisation
- Tap-to-continue speech option
- Numerous bug fixes

We’re also thrilled to announce that the iconic soundtrack to the game is available for the first time on Steam – featured as DLC.

Furthermore, we have a brand new Broken Sword: 20th Anniversary Collection, containing all Broken Sword games, soundtracks, and a fascinating documentary looking at the history of Revolution and the making of Broken Sword. Complete the saga with a 30% discount!

kulapik

I'm getting no answer so I guess it's not Tomomo

I don't think I would want a game from someone with such poor taste anyway

Phawx

Giveaway love train

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Phawx, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

t1cxE6r.gif
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 -- MB-D5DF0F067A643EA4 - Taken by Eila. 12 entrants total.

t1489181656z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom