• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I'm not after a pigeon, but a nightjar!

...huh.

Nightjars are medium-sized nocturnal or crepuscular birds in the family Caprimulgidae, characterized by long wings, short legs and very short bills. They are sometimes called goatsuckers, due to the ancient folk tale that they sucked the milk from goats...

That doesn't sound very cute to me!

of course :3

Looks like a penguin, sharp beak 3/10 would not nuzzle.

It'll be something indeed..
Review thread will be something...

6ZawqPI.png

Qiq6Nrm.png

Shadownet

Banned
You can make your own! Navigate to the skin's folder/Resource/colors/user and open up the numex.styles in notepad, notepad++, sublimetext, etc.
You are amazing! Thanks!
Anytime someone asks this question about Hatoful, I suggest people link to this post.
That is... A fat pigion..
That...that's not announcing Persona 5 for PC, Sega! ;-;

Its coming. You just gotta believe... In the power of friendship.
its better be coming Sega.

So how taxing will it be to run Black Desert Online? I assume they released the requirements already?

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III. Apparently that's a thing. Releases May 22.

I finished the first one coop with frosty, it was fun but quite hard, but maybe it was because we used the lame DLC classes, still need to buy the second one, hope it gets a nice discount
or humble bundle
with the release of the third one, so I can coop it with frosty too.

Shadownet

Banned
I finished the first one coop with frosty, it was fun but quite hard, but maybe it was because we used the lame DLC classes, still need to buy the second one, hope it gets a nice discount
or humble bundle
with the release of the third one, so I can coop it with frosty too.
Can you do more than 2 people? I want in on this if possible.

Arthea

Microsoft blocked my new e-mail and only way to get it back is by phone verification. The hell is this shit? What if I have no phone, what e-mail has to do with phone in the first place? What if I use skype when I need to talk to somebody and I never will have a phone.
World literally is going mad, I tell you.

Deques

Can you do more than 2 people? I want in on this if possible.

I think it's up to four players co-op

Microsoft blocked my new e-mail and only way to get it back is by phone verification. The hell is this shit? What if I have no phone, what e-mail has to do with phone in the first place? What if I use skype when I need to talk to somebody and I never will have a phone.
World literally is going mad, I tell you.

Maybe irrelevant. I lost my skype account, along with ~$75 that the hacker added to the account. I got a message that the account is locked and that I needed to verify myself as the true owner of the account. Since that account was the very first account I created many years ago I didn't remember all the details that the verification wanted. So I couldn't recover my account, until a few months ago. The verification process seems to have changed and I was able to recover the account again. In that account I now have around $50 credit. I don't have that many people to call :(

dex3108

So Gamespot got PS4 version of W3 for review and Kevin (review guy) claims that PS4 version is only one sent to reviewers. I wonder what version RPS and PC Gamer got? :D

It'll be something indeed..

I'm skeptical with the new open world layout and reviewers were saying the same shit about Dragon Age Inquisition.
umad.png

Just because I put 100 hours into it doesn't mean it's fun. I'm sure there will be a few fleshed out side quests but I wonder how many are going to be MMO styled "collect X number of pelts" or kill "x amount of creatures" that I have to do just because I want to make/upgrade a new weapon or whatever.

As far as the combat goes all I've seen is rolling around like TW2 hitting with a sword and using the igni hand flame. I don't even know if they have traps in the game like TW2 for crowd control, I thought they said they were going to overhaul the combat system again after TW2
yeshrug.png

I'm confident the story will be great but I have my reservations about the gameplay. Some of the issues I had with TW2 (mainly it's repetitive combat) were easy to overlook with it's smaller structure, you were constantly advancing the story which overshadowed those flaws because it was so captivating. With an open world structure I'm a bit hesitant.

Sölf

I'll pour one out for FigureGAF. That place was great at getting the jump on pre-orders, exclusives and sales.

tumblr_nif0ymeGe21tgisego1_500.gif

Just saw this. RIP in peace.

Steam Idlemaster died on me today! D:
Had to install an update, antivirus exploded and killed it and now I can't reinstall it. D:

Arthea

I feel like repeating myself, I still haven't played first Van Helsing, they already are releasing third?

Do you guys play any roguelikes actively?

I sometimes get this feeling that's all what steamgaf plays
except me
. OTOH, most games released nowdays are roguelitelikes

Shadownet

Banned
I think it's up to four players co-op

Maybe irrelevant. I lost my skype account, along with ~$75 that the hacker added to the account. I got a message that the account is locked and that I needed to verify myself as the true owner of the account. Since that account was the very first account I created many years ago I didn't remember all the details that the verification wanted. So I couldn't recover my account, until a few months ago. The verification process seems to have changed and I was able to recover the account again. In that account I now have around $50 credit. I don't have that many people to call :(

Well I know what I'm going to do with a redhead and frosty.

And you know.. We can always have naughty Skype sessions, if you need someone to call. ;-)

Funny enough, the last person I skyped with was Bayonetta, months ago when he taught me how to use Photoshop. Thanks again mate!

Dr Dogg

I never get the use of 'themes' or skins on something I'm not going to be either sat staring at indefinitely or doesn't grant me any increase in usability. It's just something else to maintain and piss about with that will only end up distracting me from knowing out my backlog. That and there's not a single skin for Steam that does anything for me even on an aesthetical level let alone one of function.

Arthea

What is really amazing is infinite loop Microsoft is doing, if you can't verify by phone, go there, login with your account and... oh wait, you can't, your account is blocked, verify by phone, if you can't go there, login with your account and... This is sick!

I don't remember any details of my Skype account as well, maybe I need to refresh some things in case I'll drop into the same hole as you.

I never get the use of 'themes' or skins on something I'm not going to be either sat staring at indefinitely or doesn't grant me any increase in usability. It's just something else to maintain and piss about with that will only end up distracting me from knowing out my backlog. That and there's not a single skin for Steam that does anything for me even on an aesthetical level let alone one of function.

me too, I already posted about it some time ago, but skins do nothing for me, I never need them and don't use them anywhere, not only steam.
I take functionality over toys any time, except in games, even then I prefer games running and controlling flawlessly over many other things, except fun to play, fun is sacred, but you can't have fun if game runs or controls horribly, so there is that.

Eila

I just realized, after recieving a gift myself, that I share my real email with every person I send a steam gift to.
Goddamnit.

Deques

What is really amazing is infinite loop Microsoft is doing, if you can't verify by phone, go there, login with your account and... oh wait, you can't, your account is blocked, verify by phone, if you can't go there, login with your account and... This is sick!

I don't remember any details of my Skype account as well, maybe I need to refresh some things in case I'll drop into the same hole as you.

The best recommendation from me is that you remove any credit card or paypal information that is saved there. Because once your account is hacked the hacker will use that information to add more funds to the account.

Well I know what I'm going to do with a redhead and frosty.

And you know.. We can always have naughty Skype sessions, if you need someone to call. ;-)

Funny enough, the last person I skyped with was Bayonetta, months ago when he taught me how to use Photoshop. Thanks again mate!

We can have all kinds of conversation, it doesn't need to be naughty ones :D

mvtn

I feel like repeating myself, I still haven't played first Van Helsing, they already are releasing third?

I sometimes get this feeling that's all what steamgaf plays
except me
. OTOH, most games released nowdays are roguelitelikes

Really? I sometimes forget about the fact that most of these games are roguelites (Spelunky, Nuclear Throne...)

Still new here, so I didn't catch what games GAF prefers.

Messiah

Really? I sometimes forget about the fact that most of these games are roguelites (Spelunky, Nuclear Throne...)

Still new here, so I didn't catch what games GAF prefers.

If you are looking for recommendations:
Steam Marines is really cool. It combines classic X-Com combat with dungeon(spaceship) crawling. There is no progression between runs.

Crypt of the Necrodancer is a neat roguelite and rhythmgame hybrid. Just watch the trailer on the steampage and you will understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom