• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pay $5 and get a bunch of good games with it: http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/killer-bundle-3/

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bund...utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=bundle+killer3

You even get some good games as a compensation for now owning PA.

OH well I'll look into this. Thanks.

I like how nobody put a single hour on the game and yet they comment on it =/

I played it already for a bit. It's fairly blatant. Looks like it's copying Touhou 7 or 8 mostly. Same sound effects and everything. you have to unlock characters though. It is better than I expected for a Free to play game. (something tells me they couldn't have charged for it though, the way its made anyway.)

I am shit at SHUMUPS though.

Eanan

4Td5CWr.png

Is today the day?

Nabs

I could see Lethal League getting some Humble Love today. They are supposed to release the Linux and Mac versions soon. Maybe even today? (Edit: Official date is May 13th. It's still close enough, damnit.)

Play Lethal League. It's a good game.

Ezalc

not at all, just all Klei situation amuses me greatly

Was it them that kept denying to add achievements in a game or something? It's been a while but I remember them having some kind of backlash from some similar incident. At least I think it was them.

Arthea

Was it them that kept denying to add achievements in a game or something? It's been a while but I remember them having some kind of backlash from some similar incident. At least I think it was them.

yeah, that was them
They have a thing against achievements, or so they kept telling.

edited:
Paradox bundle, not exactly Capcpom but we are getting there

Knurek

They are taking a break, you heard it first here!

Well, I am taking a break, have literally everything except for the top tier...

Yes, they added achievements in console versions of Don't Starve but didn't on PC because "reasons". They also didn't add the console intro video to the PC version because " reasons".
Fuck you Klei, not buying your crap.

Chariot

well, that went almost without a hitch until the 970 decided to eat my hdmi cable. Now I need to get another dvi cable tomorrow.

Turfster

Humble Paradox bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • War of the Roses Kingmaker
  • Magicka + Other Side of the Coin + Horror Props
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1
  • Victoria II
  • Magicka Wizard Wars Platypus Robe
TIER 2: BTA
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Impire
  • Crusader Kings II + Sons of Abraham
TIER 3: 15$
  • Europa Universalis IV + Conquest of Paradise

Ezalc

Yes, they added achievements in console versions of Don't Starve but didn't on PC because "reasons". They also didn't add the console intro video to the PC version because " reasons".
Fuck you Klei, not buying your crap.

yeah, that was them
They have a thing against achievements, or so they kept telling.

Yeah I remember now, thanks guys. What a weird position for them to have. Invisible Inc. looks a lot of fun though, maybe I'll get it next month or something.

Nabs

I'm calling it now: The Humble Weekly will be the super-duper local multiplayer bundle, featuring games like Lethal League, SpeedRunners. Sportsfriends and TowerFall. I added Sportsfriends because it seems like something Humble would ride for. Maybe Nidhogg as well.

Yeah I remember now, thanks guys. What a weird position for them to have. Invisible Inc. looks a lot of fun though, maybe I'll get it next month or something.

It's not a weird position when you look at the game we're talking about and read their thoughts on it. I'm going to stop here and not really go into this anymore because it leads nowhere. It's as bad as anime gifs.

dex3108

Main complain that i have for AC:S reveal is they didn't show us something that revolutionary and new. There is hook line or whatever but we didn't saw any cool things to do with it, we saw sister but no gameplay and how she is different , London looks nice but i don't feel atmosphere like i did with first ACU gameplay, they talked about vehicles but never showed us cool things we can do with them. They don't need to reveal many things but in my opinion they should focus on cool things and more things that make AC:S different.

Dr Dogg

Main complain that i have for AC:S reveal is they didn't show us something that revolutionary and new. There is hook line or whatever but we didn't saw any cool things to do with it, we saw sister but no gameplay and how she is different , London looks nice but i don't feel atmosphere like i did with first ACU gameplay, they talked about vehicles but never showed us cool things we can do with them. They don't need to reveal many things but in my opinion they should focus on cool things and more things that make AC:S different.

Probably because it wasn't a load of tightly choreographed bullshit like usual. E3 probably will be where the extra 'polish' comes into play where they lock 600 devs in a darkened room to slave over a demo that wont be used in the final game. What the fuck am I saying I've just bought this :(

Probably because it wasn't a load of tightly choreographed bullshit like usual. E3 probably will be where the extra 'polish' comes into play where they lock 600 devs in a darkened room to slave over a demo that wont be used in the final game. What the fuck am I saying I've just bought this :(
We have a case of JasitisC, call the CDC.

Chariot

Well nice. I have a problem with my now not running second monitor. Some applications were running on it and now I can't see them because they are seemingly on the other monitor that I can't see or access. Is there a way to drag programm windows in a certain part of the monitor without pulling them directly?

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Well nice. I have a problem with my now not running second monitor. Some applications were running on it and now I can't see them because they are seemingly on the other monitor that I can't see or access. Is there a way to drag programm windows in a certain part of the monitor without pulling them directly?

Win+Shift+← Move current window to the left monitor
Win+Shift+→ Move current window to the right monitor

that should work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom