• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilflare

I was really going back and forth on the Official Velociraptor Bobsled Team boss fight as one of the pictures. The only reason it is that pic and not another boss is:

a) It showcases how crazy the game can get.
b) It is nowhere near the Stupid Craziest boss.

Plus, people voted for us because of the OVBT.

So in the end it was a good call.

I just got done calling the entire team, minus the ones without phone right now. We're all stoked.

Kagemusha

So I put the Pac Man game in cart and started the purchase process. They want my address so they can ship a game code. So I cancel the order. I'll wait for the summer seal.

Ok, so apparently the word of veggie has lead to gifts... and now I have duplicates. Joy.

Much respect to Jaw for his brilliant handling of the duplicate situation.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
People calling Munch "Jaw" make me sick

Learn to shorten names in style you lazy fucks

Salsa

DQ8

1412095-fenree.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The next Assassins Creed isnt coming to PC until almost 1 year after? Lol Ubi ain't even trying anymore are they

eh.

Very janky, graphically a mixed bag, sometimes it looks nice but most times it's pretty ugly, doesn't control particularly well, either.

This might be a bit of a deep pull, but instead of managing to remind me of the great games it obviously was inspired by (chiefly Ico), it reminded me of the two-week Amnesia Fortnight prototype of The White Birch.

If you're looking for something in a similar vein (slower paced 3D exploration/platformers with a pinch of puzzling and an emphasis on mood and cinematic presentation), I would recommend games like Never Alone, Brothers or Papa & Yo over it.

Haha, everything I've seen has made me think of that also which is why I'm interested. But I think I'm going to wait. There's plenty of games I want to play right now, anyway.

fenners

War games from BundleStars!

ModBot said:
[
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (fenners, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Thunder Wolves -- MB-DE073DFE2E4C7205 - Taken by rainking187. 2 entrants total.
Air Guardians -- MB-109C74FE25508BE0 - Taken by NingenJanai. 4 entrants total.
American Conquest: Fight Back -- MB-F9F93D32934B976D - Taken by bobnowhere. 5 entrants total.

t1431496843z1.png

xezuru

You can only get Raptor off the 3DRealms pack? I swear it had a separate semi-updated steam version beforehand for like <$5.

Why would you even want to do that?

so I can download the drm free version and store it on my portable harddrive if i go on vacation this summer. some of my family have decent rigs so was hoping to play it during days I don't go out. I'm not sure if I'll be going on vacation but still, I like to be prepared. Already got a bunch of tv shows and movies on it that we can watch during the flight and before going to sleep.

poor vita :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom