• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Hm? It has a fixed release date for consoles and Autumn 2015 for PC, so I guess november on PC.

...2015. I thought we were in 2014. Idiot

98b39b21ff008afaa5cba1e79fc611b2ddb64b3f44f57e792397c517768f4433.jpg

Sleep deprivation is real kids

rtcn63

That is adorable, and pretty awesome too.

Too bad I don't do anything interesting enough to merit having a drone follow me around and record videos.

You know who'd love it? P. Diddy. The man has made videos of himself urinating. If there's anyone up for this, it's him.

I'm assuming that's.... good. Cause it's Cheryl?

Yay! I can't wait to own you.

I'm sorry for my ignorance, but what did you made?

I and four others - one of which is another GAF (but the fucker plays cat and mouse with me, never revealing his true username) - made this:

Army of Tentacles: A Cthulhu Dating Sim!

A lot of the UI and dialogue art is still temp, the game itself will still be a while. Polishing the final bits of code.

Honestly did not expect to be lit up until it the game was 100%. We were not doing so great in the votes. But now we can rock on Steam day one!

HNNNNNNNNG

Being at work and reading all the (albeit limited) tweets got me super excited today. I can't wait until June 9!

i wish this was coming out in the summer instead of when school is about to fucking start. what a missed opportunity. will barely get to play the game when it comes out now :(

I and four others - one of which is another GAF (but the fucker plays cat and mouse with me, never revealing his true username)

teehee

i wish this was coming out in the summer instead of when school is about to fucking start. what a missed opportunity. will barely get to play the game when it comes out now :(
I've got a really hectic summer so I actually don't mind it coming out later this year. It also allows me to put aside some money to upgrade the PC :D

what game is wuvcraft gonna gift me for givin a thumbs up on his game early on when he becomes obviously rich?

Obviously, I'll go the kickstarter route and give you every game from our company ever in the future for free.

Because that's a totally solid business plan.

but no i'll probably do that.

Again, thank you to all who believe the fresh vegetable and sent things my way, even just chat messages or posts in here. Whether it is or is not my birthday, I'm floored by your generosity and even just those who take the time to wish me a happy birthday. :D

Now the 3 sets of matching gifts? I don't know how y'all pulled that ish off when I had a wishlist of over 300 games... 3 very "lucky" coincidences, or you guys are coordinating just to drive me a little bit more insane. :3

Your post history says you are not.

But honestly, now I'm thinking back to things HE has said over the years and, like The Usual Suspects, I'm putting shit together.

GASP how dare you go through my post history, thats private!!

nah I'm not the dude tho like you pointed out :p

gonna go to sleep now guys, night night.

Again, thank you to all who believe the fresh vegetable and sent things my way, even just chat messages or posts in here. Whether it is or is not my birthday, I'm floored by your generosity and even just those who take the time to wish me a happy birthday. :D

Now the 3 sets of matching gifts? I don't know how y'all pulled that ish off when I had a wishlist of over 300 games... 3 very "lucky" coincidences, or you guys are coordinating just to drive me a little bit more insane. :3

Happy birthday, Frosty! With three of the same, maybe you'll enjoy it three times as much. :p

Now it is off to the celebratory dinner.

Since we are indie devs, it shall be at McDonald's.

Congratulations!

I'm not saying it's my birthday, but if it was my birthday, I'd have to complain about a severe lack of presents.

---

Unrelated -- has anyone heard from Yakkue lately? I know she was posting in here when I got banned asking why and all that jazz, but I haven't heard from her on Steam or seen her in here since I started paying some semblance of attention to this site again.

Happy Birthday!

dot

3 sets? Haha.

I only gifted you Ubermosh since it looked cool.

I'm not saying it's my birthday, but if it was my birthday, I'd have to complain about a severe lack of presents.

---

Unrelated -- has anyone heard from Yakkue lately? I know she was posting in here when I got banned asking why and all that jazz, but I haven't heard from her on Steam or seen her in here since I started paying some semblance of attention to this site again.
Happy Birthday! :)

I hope you have a great one!

---

Happy birthday, dude!

dex3108

---

Happy B-Day :D

Tizoc

SteamGAF, can we all take a moment to appreciate this?
"With the rise of digital downloads, it is especially important that classic games continue to remain available to play in some form," said president of GungHo America Jun Iwasaki. "Grandia II was chosen for a PC re-release because it represents both a hallmark of the Grandia series and an example of how great JRPGs can be."
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/acclaimed-dreamcast-rpg-grandia-ii-coming-to-steam/1100-6427252/

first-party-pres-obama-toast.jpg

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of fenners, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (fenners, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Thunder Wolves -- MB-DE073DFE2E4C7205 - Taken by rainking187. 2 entrants total.
Air Guardians -- MB-109C74FE25508BE0 - Taken by NingenJanai. 4 entrants total.
American Conquest: Fight Back -- MB-F9F93D32934B976D - Taken by bobnowhere. 5 entrants total.

t1431496843z1.png

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'll withhold celebrating until the game drops.
Last time a Japanese publisher did this, we received Final Fantasy XIII PC.
Just sayin'.
Receiving FF13 alone was enough damage. Tech issues is the least of its problems

Milamber

Frosty's Birthday!

EDIT: Great day today. Birthdays, DQVIII 3DS, Grandia II and 3 girls at 7 hearts in RF4 to harem completion. Life is grand.

Grief.exe got banned, why?

I was wondering the same thing. Can't see anything from his recent posts.

these are good bet, from the TW3 thread

I honestly have no idea how people played Skyrim on console at 720p in 2011.

The sad thing is, the Xbox One and PS4 are going to age far worse than their predecessors.

It's all about context, the world used to be flat for the majority of people.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone with 20+ posts in a review thread are in danger of a ban in my experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom