• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

that's kinda about it though. It seems like they're winding down on the WiiU, which kinda blows because Zelda is a 2016 game so what the fuck else are people on that platform supposed to play?

I mean, i'm fine, i have a 80 game backlog on Steam alone so no tears are streaming down this face but, man, I'll take a SMG HD remaster or anything. Mario Maker can't be the big splash for the holiday.

It's a bit of a barren year but when your third party support is non existent that's no surprise. I had some fun mucking about in the Splatoon testfire at the weekend and will probably pick up Yoshi's Wooly World and Kirby and the Rainbow Curse at some point but I've got that fuckton of Hyrule Warriors DLC to playthrough too. Aiimbo's and Ninty's bread and butter now.

but does that come out this year for the west? i don't care about japan, thats on the other side of the world. if we got that, at least thats something. but mario maker? come on brah.

Who knows, I imagine it's still deep in the process of translation. Maybe we'll hear something more concrete as the year goes on. I'm more waiting on Fire Emblem If western release details.We might get some nice surprises at E3, like something new about Starfox.

hohoXD123

Whoever wins should have enough time to play through the first two episodes before the third releases

lakak8ko5nazobowu0nz.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (hohoXD123, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header.jpg

Life is Strange Complete Season Pass -- MB-507CE8EDA05F29ED - Taken by Se7enSword. 52 entrants total.

t1431638445z1.png

Edit: Damn, forgot to remove the nowinnersweekly restriction after adding in the payitforward one. Guess it's too late to change it stumpy?

Edit2: Ok, new giveaway, guess you need to enter again if you already entered for the old one.

Guys, do we know if Saint's Row 2 is going to get updated on Steam? I'm tempted to get the GOG version.

Either way you'll be wasting your money, Saint's Row 2 was a mistake and is nothing but trash.

Last night, a demon lady was stripped of her child via a scoped shot by my long lost brother in
DmC, the devil may cry western edition

This game just feels weird.

Ya think?
Capcpom
definitely got the different direction they asked for.

Happy birthday.
BTW, I have decided that the C in your name stands for "crazed" or "crazy". ;)

I just realized Nuclear Throne will never go on sale while it's still in early access and I have been waiting all this time ...

I really should read storepages more often.

Reading and reading comprehension are useful?! WHOA.

It's a bit of a barren year but when your third party support is non existent that's no surprise. I had some fun mucking about in the Splatoon testfire at the weekend and will probably pick up Yoshi's Wooly World and Kirby and the Rainbow Curse at some point but I've got that fuckton of Hyrule Warriors DLC to playthrough too. Aiimbo's and Ninty's bread and butter now.

Who knows, I imagine it's still deep in the process of translation. Maybe we'll hear something more concrete as the year goes on. I'm more waiting on Fire Emblem If western release details.We might get some nice surprises at E3, like something new about Starfox.

At this point, if that next console is really coming shortly, possibly in 2016, I don't think any major titles that aren't just about in the can will be going to WiiU.

As far as being barren; you cite the lack of third party support... but don't forget the lack of first party support too. ;)

Dr Dogg

At this point, if that next console is really coming shortly, possibly in 2016, I don't think any major titles that aren't just about in the can will be going to WiiU.

As far as being barren; you cite the lack of third party support... but don't forget the lack of first party support too. ;)

Someone said in the Bloodstained thread it was a travesty it wasn't coming to the number one indie machine meaning the WiiU. Lots of posts pointing out it's coming to PC, cue wiiuleftoutintherain.jpg's

It's a good companion console but it's flipping pointless as a single system unless you really like the small library.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Edit: Damn, forgot to remove the nowinnersweekly restriction after adding in the payitforward one. Guess it's too late to change it stumpy?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=858592
I made a giveaway but realized I want to change the rules after the fact. Can I do this?

If you haven't posted the giveaway yet, yes, just submit a new giveaway registration PM with the same games and keys and ModBot will send you an updated giveaway code.

Mr. Doop

Whoever wins should have enough time to play through the first two episodes before the third releases

lakak8ko5nazobowu0nz.gif

Nice giveaway. Wish I could enter.

KarmaCow

It isn't a big deal, or should be even an issue to sane people but it annoys me that you can't buy Axiom Verge yet but you can buy the soundtrack.

pahamrick

Guys, do we know if Saint's Row 2 is going to get updated on Steam? I'm tempted to get the GOG version.
Either way you'll be wasting your money, Saint's Row 2 was a mistake and is nothing but trash.

While I did enjoy Saints Row 2 on 360, I will be in agreement in that it would be a waste of money. Everything I've read suggests that it's not entirely fixed, and aside from them locking the port to 30FPS there are people still suffering from the speedup/slowdown bug even on the GOG version, even on Windows 8.

I tried reinstalling the steam version + GOTR patch the other day to see how it would run on the 970 since I was getting a locked 60 on SR3 and SR4 and the performance was still abysmal, and despite playing it last year on Windows 8 with no issues, I ended up getting hit with the speedup bug.

Still a pretty terrible port, all around.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 1 Steam keys and 29 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

ulgzbKC.png
SPLATTER (Desura) -- MB-60EF220BDB7EE77A
ulgzbKC.png
SANCTUARYRPG (Desura) -- MB-F7023F95B5F0FF6D - Taken by Twentieth. 1 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
BEEKYR SHMUP FOR EXPERTS (desura) -- MB-345D6A7C1C0C0665 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 1 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
PROJECT NIGHT (Desura) -- MB-D9F25FF058EDE3E7
ulgzbKC.png
RED GOBLIN CURSED FOREST (desura) -- MB-017F393DCA62581A - Taken by Jason Frost
ulgzbKC.png
PHANTASMABURBIA (desura) -- MB-D1D09E8C4E04952E - Taken by WinterDemons
ulgzbKC.png
BATTLEPATHS (Desura) -- MB-AE1F806456B8E9FA
ulgzbKC.png
SOMETIMES (Desura) -- MB-11A401A04BF4D1E9 - Taken by Jason Frost
ulgzbKC.png
ALTEREGO DREAMWALKER (Desura) -- MB-0CE037405C069F46 - Taken by WinterDemons
ulgzbKC.png
SUPER PANDA ADVENTURES (Desura) -- MB-8952FF7E89F93281
ulgzbKC.png
CRUNCH TIME! (Desura) -- MB-FE2E8696DE5D9EF5 - Taken by Jason Frost
ulgzbKC.png
ASTRAEA (Desura) -- MB-E578FC0D8F10DB5C - Taken by Trellisaze
ulgzbKC.png
THE LEGEND OF THE ARTIFACT (Desura) -- MB-7E1CA9611A242D1C - Taken by SSPssp
ulgzbKC.png
DOMESTIC DOG (desura) -- MB-24BDA8F8CF31A8BB - Taken by Darth Kupi
ulgzbKC.png
LOVE Plus (Desura) -- MB-265F82C206255678 - Taken by Henry Swanson
ulgzbKC.png
FURRY 2 ULTIMATE EDITION (Desura) -- MB-F2A64049A479095A - Taken by WinterDemons

ulgzbKC.png
CHOMPY CHOMP CHOMP (Desura) -- MB-CA3F174267A86B78 - Taken by Jason Frost

ulgzbKC.png
STAR TRADERS 4X EMPIRES (Desura) -- MB-D06B670AF73BDFC4 - Taken by Trellisaze
ulgzbKC.png
LITTLE GARDENS (Desura) -- MB-68548E2B16A54C1D - Taken by WinterDemons
ulgzbKC.png
ELEUSIS (Desura) -- MB-133838DDFE0B0A29 - Taken by redlacs
ulgzbKC.png
PARTICULARS (Desura) -- MB-1B8AC0C8933492D1
ulgzbKC.png
LUNA SHATTERED HEARTS EPISODE 1 (Desura) -- MB-4014E2136267AD0E - Taken by Eila. 1 entrants total.
Aerena -- MB-444C6D17323ED285 - Taken by Loptous. 1 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
DAWN OF FANTASY (Desura) -- MB-D17269BD71EE86AD - Taken by Jason Frost
ulgzbKC.png
BIK (Desura) -- MB-3C151956E9F28D55 - Taken by WinterDemons
ulgzbKC.png
FORCELINE (Desura) -- MB-1357040C9DC08A56 - Taken by SSPssp
ulgzbKC.png
RADICAL ROACH (Desura) -- MB-669D948CDBEACD12
ulgzbKC.png
8BIT COMMANDO (Desura) -- MB-C1FCE551A990C252 - Taken by Zero-Crescent
ulgzbKC.png
MUTANT COLOSSUS FROM OUTER SPACE (desura) -- MB-CB484D81DD762A95 - Taken by Darth Kupi
ulgzbKC.png
PHOENIX FORCE (Desura) -- MB-A09DF907315D848E - Taken by Shady859

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for SPLATTER (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for SANCTUARYRPG (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for BEEKYR SHMUP FOR EXPERTS (desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for PROJECT NIGHT (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for RED GOBLIN CURSED FOREST (desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for PHANTASMABURBIA (desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for BATTLEPATHS (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for SOMETIMES (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for ALTEREGO DREAMWALKER (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for SUPER PANDA ADVENTURES (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for CRUNCH TIME! (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for ASTRAEA (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for THE LEGEND OF THE ARTIFACT (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Note: The key you added for DOMESTIC DOG (desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for LOVE Plus (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for FURRY 2 ULTIMATE EDITION (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for CHOMPY CHOMP CHOMP (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for STAR TRADERS 4X EMPIRES (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for LITTLE GARDENS (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for ELEUSIS (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for PARTICULARS (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for LUNA SHATTERED HEARTS EPISODE 1 (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Aerena was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for DAWN OF FANTASY (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for BIK (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for FORCELINE (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for RADICAL ROACH (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for 8BIT COMMANDO (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for MUTANT COLOSSUS FROM OUTER SPACE (desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for PHOENIX FORCE (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1431563385z1.png

I was gonna wait till Life is Strange was completed or near the release of the 5th episode but I think I'll play it next week when I'm done with finals. I want to know what this Warren business is about.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
ModBot said:
I am giving away 19 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Blue Rose -- MB-D8FE0BF59D1F4707 - Taken by Cyldman. 7 entrants total.
I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream -- MB-9B86CE97C64F4D7F - Taken by drakaenae. 3 entrants total.
Survivalist -- MB-8BF56D44E2629596 - Taken by SeZMehK. 2 entrants total.
NAISSANCEE -- MB-E650A680BD2F1585 - Taken by Last Baron. 11 entrants total.
AERENA Masters Edition -- MB-7D53F190BAB2EAEB - Taken by Miniboss. 2 entrants total.
Anomaly 2 -- MB-420DC92378492436 - Taken by Purkake4. 3 entrants total.
Lovely Planet -- MB-2F6494DEAAC6BF65 - Taken by Blu(e). 2 entrants total.
Eradicator -- MB-0A18BCB08A6C3F91 - Taken by Abomination. 2 entrants total.
Arena Cyber Evolution - Founder's Pack -- MB-5D405FA8626BBFAF - Taken by Tesseract. 1 entrants total.
Survivors -- MB-D1BBF0A855C319D7 - Taken by darkchewie. 4 entrants total.
Robotex -- MB-797EF667AFC557F5 - Taken by bluechox2. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Planetary Annihilation -- MB-AE078D016A3557CF - Taken by nightstorm. 19 entrants total.
Race the Sun -- MB-FFC585CC10C3E591 - Taken by lindarasta. 1 entrants total.
Canabalt -- MB-BFE481DB60E8C781 - Taken by derExperte. 10 entrants total.
JONES ON FIRE -- MB-6F97D4045744F0A7 - Taken by nja. 3 entrants total.
Tales of the Orient The Rising Sun -- MB-FFF70ED23DFD80B2 - Taken by nja. 4 entrants total.
Anomaly Korea -- MB-019F15CDD6792683 - Taken by FiveElementNinja. 2 entrants total.
Doorways Chapter 3 - The Underworld -- MB-1EA5C12DA458E431 - Taken by Haunted. 1 entrants total.
Incognito -- MB-B5C4162945777BEF - Taken by Kifimbo. 1 entrants total.

t1431563446z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Vd1j7n6.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-0BD7072E745C1080 - Taken by Mr. Doop

Annubis

Lineage II and Wildstar are coming to Steam apparently.

https://steamdb.info/sub/68221/
https://steamdb.info/sub/68224/

I played Lineage 2 because of peer pressure and I can safely say that Lineage 2 was a mistake, it's nothing but trash.

Real friends don't let friends play Lineage 2 (instead of my bad ones who made me play it)

If you don't want to heed my warning:
- Dark Elf is the best race
- Archers are the best class
- Exception to above is dual wielding human, but you need to be rich for that shit
- Make a Dwarf alt for crafting your own soulshot/spiritshots and sell them to richer folks
- Grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Hey everyone! I just finished Game of Thrones (the role playing game) and I decided to post a little review on Steam but will also leave it here.

bzwhJEa.png

First of all, and as always, I'm sorry for the lack of a better English vocabulary as it's not my native language.

Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043835726/recommended/208730/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Without viewing any sort significant gameplay or information before starting the Game of Thrones it became quite an unexpected surprise. If you have a soft spot for these sort of games then I believe this one deserve a humble chance. You will play as two very different characters in different time frames until you reach a point where they will meet in the story. The game offers you a lot of content to read and if you are a fan of the Books or the TV show this will be something you will simply should keep on your radar. There is a vast amount of Lore regarding the cities and the people who live in them, the religion or their beliefs as well, the characters and the different house banners and so on.

There is a lot of talk so I found this game to be very relaxing to play in a nice session after a long, tiresome day. You answer the questions by choosing one of the possible outcomes and they are written in first person. From the main quests to the secondary ones you will be faced with some choices to be made. Some will decide the faith of people, others will let you seek revenge or prove that you are merciful and fair. Expect to be a lot of political games where even when trust is earned you should always suspect everyone, after all, everyone wants their share of wealth. I did some of the secondary quests but not all them. They are mostly focused in side stories and are not boring at all as opposed to those fetch quests where you need to gather ingredients or something similar. Usually, it’s about someone needing help, recruiting members to the Wall, see why someone did something or seek more information that can be useful for you in the future.

The main story is divided in Chapters which offers a great time frame if you just want to play bit here and there. You can start a chapter and be done with it, get some rest and on the next day advance a bit more. I admit that as I was advancing in the game I got surprised more than once for the outcomes I was facing. This is Game of Thrones so you should always expecting deaths from those you love or care while playing the game. Trust no one and remember to not follow only your heart as you might be betrayed for being too gentle.

The combat is slower than any other similar RPG but it can be tactic as well during combat you can open your Abilities wheel and select what moves or skills you want to do. The game won’t fully stop but you will enter in a very slow motion giving you time to make the best strategy for your enemies. Different weapons are good or bad depending on what sort of armor your enemy is wearing. A heavy armor is resistant to swords since it can’t be pierced but are weaker to blunt weapons so pay attention to this in order to end the combat quicker.

The way healing works is also very creative in my opinion. You can get some flasks but they will be empty. Then, you will have to go to a store who sell potions in order to fill them with what you desire. You can fill them with poison, oil in order to burn your enemies and other healing herbs and medicine like the famous milk of the poppy. You can replace already filled bottles with other things if you desire. This is crucial for some harder fights and will help you in the long run.

The voice acting however is very poor, especially in the sad or dramatic scenes. During certain critical events I really tried to let myself get immersed by the things that were happening but the poor voice acting broke the immersion I was trying to achieve. That often used moment of “Noooooo!” is rather embarrassing and anger, sadness or fury moments are not strong enough to make some scenes more believable. It’s a shame because a game with such emphasis on story elements you really want to feel the tension you witness when watching the TV series or when reading the books but I’m afraid that sometimes this simply won’t do. You will notice some voices from the show like Varys the Spider but even with familiar voices, as soon other characters start to talk in a more emotional sense it won’t feel immersive. As for the normal and non-emotional conversations I believe it’s more than doable.

The visuals are also nothing to be amazed but this did not bother me at all. I played the game at 1080p and while it’s nothing to be stunned about I noticed some really nice details like when you are carrying a shield in your back and you see the scratches in it or the reflections of the sun in that golden lion shield from the Lannisters. While this is not a game to be played for the visuals I also saw my fair share of people trespassing doors, my dog getting his head between the iron of gates and other small glitches. Nothing game breaking, you just see that it’s something that could have been more polished. Because it’s in the deep of the lore that you will find the bigger satisfaction I ended up ignoring these small technical issues and I focused on my decisions, the stories and most of all, the outcomes based on what I said or done.

If you are a fan of the theme then I believe this game deservers a fair chance. It took me around 20 hours to finish (one of) the endings and I know there’s some replay value if you wish to see a different ending in the last couple of chapters.

This was a great read, I really appreciate you taking the time to write it up. You have me quite interested in giving the game a real shot despite the issues you noted (such as the voice acting). If I ever catch up on my playlist I'll give it a go and we can compare notes afterwards.

Miguel81

Looks really nice but yeah, there is aliasing. And a lot of blur :p
I seem to remember reading that some AA sometimes does not work when an effect is "in front" of it. Like the dust in one pic. Maybe I remember it wrong though.

The last game where AA didn't provide decent results for me was Alien Isolation(shader aliasing). I've turned off motion blur and helmet DOF since that helps in gameplay, but replays are as you see.

I played Lineage 2 because of peer pressure and I can safely say that Lineage 2 was a mistake, it's nothing but trash.

Real friends don't let friends play Lineage 2 (instead of my bad ones who made me play it)

If you don't want to heed my warning:
- Dark Elf is the best race
- Archers are the best class
- Exception to above is dual wielding human, but you need to be rich for that shit
- Make a Dwarf alt for crafting your own soulshot/spiritshots and sell them to richer folks
- Grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind
So what you're saying is, play Star Wars: The Old Republic instead.

Message confirmed.

Annubis

So what you're saying is, play Star Wars: The Old Republic instead.

Message confirmed.

Well, that is unless your idea of fun is login into Lineage 2, then load your character, exit town, go to a field of your level, stay there and kill about 2000 mobs, realize you are about 1/10th closer to your next level and that you didn't have a single drop all night, log out, go to sleep and dream about grinding.

2000 mobs and no drop = impossible? HAHAHAHA
Most drops have around 0.001% drop chance in Lineage 2, and that's the COMMON stuff.

Make an account here: https://na.orcsmustdie.com/ and redeem your code.

ModBot said:
Instructions for PLASTICA-MAN:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (PLASTICA-MAN, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Orcs Must Die! Unchained (Beta) -- MB-5106A254B9A69543 - Taken by The Red Wizard. 2 entrants total.

t1431555705z1.png

HOT NEWS ALERT
ONE WAY HEROICS PLUS WAS RELEASED WEEKS AGO ON PLAYISM

From the OWH |OT|:
Holy fuck how did I miss that the DLC/addon was released ( but not on steam yet ) almost 3 weeks ago ?!

http://playism-games.com/game/213/one-way-heroics-plus

Time for me to go back to the game...

Well, that is unless your idea of fun is login into Lineage 2, then load your character, exit town, go to a field of your level, stay there and kill about 2000 mobs, realize you are about 1/10th closer to your next level and that you didn't have a single drop all night, log out, go to sleep and dream about grinding.

2000 mobs and no drop = impossible? HAHAHAHA
Most drops have around 0.001% drop chance in Lineage 2, and that's the COMMON stuff.

Reminds me of Istaria. What a grind. But dragons! Glorious dragons.

Annubis

HOT NEWS ALERT
ONE WAY HEROICS PLUS WAS RELEASED WEEKS AGO ON PLAYISM

Earn Dimensional Gold Coins and Build Up Your Castle!
Collect enough rare Dimensional Gold Coins to upgrade your castle or use them to invite new residents into your castle who will open new story arcs or affect gameplay mechanics. You’ll be able to undertake quests that will unlock new classes by inviting new residents into your castle.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand bought (whenever it hits Steam)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom