• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Monk

This was a great read, I really appreciate you taking the time to write it up. You have me quite interested in giving the game a real shot despite the issues you noted (such as the voice acting). If I ever catch up on my playlist I'll give it a go and we can compare notes afterwards.

Thanks for reading my good man! I admit that as a Game of Thrones fan I appreciated much more all the lore that they put in the game. While the game does not offer a direct contact with many of the characters you may see or read, every now and then you will hear some of them mentioning names that will ring a bell and it's kinda neat to listen to this conversations.

If you ever give this game a fair try I would love to read your opinion as well.

Happy birthday JaseC!
Damn. Gravity is a great movie.
Too bad you were LTTP, I caught the IMAX rerun when I could, that's some intense experience.
Thanks for reading my good man! I admit that as a Game of Thrones fan I appreciated much more all the lore that they put in the game. While the game does not offer a direct contact with many of the characters you may see or read, every now and then you will hear some of them mentioning names that will ring a bell and it's kinda neat to listen to this conversations.

If you ever give this game a fair try I would love to read your opinion as well.
Great writeup! But even as a ASOIAF fan, I couldn't bother downloading that game, since bad adaptions are really bad. *cough some new changes in season five cough*

Damn. Gravity is a great movie.
I thought the movie was boring as hell. only good scene was when she was hallucinating imo
Hey, that's not very heroic. I'm not sure what's funny about this at all, even.

idk whats funny about it, but I'd be lying if i said i didn't laugh. yea its fucked up and I don't approve of it but yea... i chuckled... I'm not gonna lie, that would be even less heroic.

Anteater

Sword & Sworcery has great art and music but I'm not sure if I can get through it, not really my cup of tea, I'm already 40% done so maybe I'll sit through the rest of it when I'm bored.

Anteater

That Jigoku Kisetsukan: Sense of the Seasons game is alright, played through it on easy and enjoyed it, I don't really have a high standard for shmups though, maybe if those Touhou games come to steam I'll pick them up.

JMX9R95.jpg

I feel bad for them

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Dementium 2 -- MB-53DEC1F6A4113600 - Taken by SalsaShark
Grimlock -- MB-BC800E55B6D4E34E - Taken by TheMadMan007

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Error: The key you tried to add for Bloodrayne 2 (GOG) failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

PGP3OVL.png
Bloodrayne 2 (GOG) -- MB-AB165A42241C3F17

Dsyndrome

I know you say nobody reads your post. And I'll be the first to admit I'm nobody. So let me say that these announcements tend to lose their usefulness when you use weird nicknames for the games in your post... :grumble grumble:
Frost desperately trying to find Nepnep to buy and coming up zero.

Turfster

I know you say nobody reads your post. And I'll be the first to admit I'm nobody. So let me say that these announcements tend to lose their usefulness when you use weird nicknames for the games in your post... :grumble grumble:
If you don't know the nickname, the game is not for you, tho.
I mean I only know the nickname because it was burned into my eyeballs when the game was released.

iosefe

Alrighty!, had a few issues nuking this key. it's been wallowing in nothing, so as per the Modbot Guide, i put an "&" at the end of the key, so keep an eye out
ModBot said:
Instructions for iosefe:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (iosefe, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

You won't believe what this is. It's a Mystery -- MB-ED646AE5513FFF16

Dsyndrome

My wife and I were talking about baby names for our non-existent children. She started to focus on Irish names, and soundly rejected Max Power and Fergus. She is trying to push Emmett and Saoirse... I said no.

Turfster

My wife and I were talking about baby names for our non-existent children. She started to focus on Irish names, and soundly rejected Max Power and Fergus. She is trying to push Emmett and Saoirse... I said no.

But you could have so much fun traumatiteasing little Seahorse with all kinds of versions of her name!

Salsa

Alrighty!, had a few issues nuking this key. it's been wallowing in nothing, so as per the Modbot Guide, i put an "&" at the end of the key, so keep an eye out

I managed to avoid it for years with many giftable copies on my inventory

you should feel proud

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Girls:
Ruari
Nuala
Niamh

Boys:
Iker
Xabi
Jaime
Vale

Girls:
Ruari
Nuala
Niamh

Boys:
Iker
Xabi
Jaime
Vale

I knew a Niamh once. I've also known a Saoirse. But most Irish don't go for strong Gaelic names like that. Girls will get names like "Ann" (I know several Irish Anns) or "Kathleen" and boys will get names like "Brendan" and "Desmond." So, you know, you can still give a kid an Irish name without having them wonder how exactly to pronounce it.

Dsyndrome

Nuala and Connor were choices for her as well, along with a ton of names I couldn't pronounce.

Thankfully, she wants kids less than I do right now because then she can't do silks or trapeze or pole. They do say that everyone that goes to my next job though leaves with a Dependent, DUI, Divorce, or Degree. I only want the last one right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom