• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuala and Connor were choices for her as well, along with a ton of names I couldn't pronounce.

Thankfully, she wants kids less than I do right now because then she can't do silks or trapeze or pole. They do say that everyone that goes to my next job though leaves with a Dependent, DUI, Divorce, or Degree. I only want the last one right now.

Why can't I find a girl who does pole? :(

art-Ellis-420x0.jpg

For those that don't know

Nick Cave and Warren Ellis

I'm seriously looking forward to next week when i start LiS. I think Warren will be the star of the game. hell, he's the only name i know from the damn game, I have no idea what the name is of the blue hair girl or the main girl, thats how big warren is here.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm seriously looking forward to next week when i start LiS. I think Warren will be the star of the game. hell, he's the only name i know from the damn game, I have no idea what the name is of the blue hair girl or the main girl, thats how big warren is here.

What is the name of the character in your avatar Mr. Prinny?

Hey people, putting together another game night for Tabletop Simulator.

Game Night 2, Revenge of the Game Night - Friday, May 15 at 7PM CST

t1431734400z2.png

Another rousing night of TTS with your bestest buddies. As last time, we don't have a predetermined game picked but open to suggestions for stuff that is easy to learn and can accomodate groups of 4 or more.

ExoSoul

Banned
Hey people, putting together another game night for Tabletop Simulator.

Game Night 2, Revenge of the Game Night - Friday, May 15 at 7PM CST

t1431734400z2.png

Another rousing night of TTS with your bestest buddies. As last time, we don't have a predetermined game picked but open to suggestions for stuff that is easy to learn and can accomodate groups of 4 or more.

Booo! Play 100% OJ instead!
I don't have TTS =(
Doesn't matter, I know I'm not invited xD

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Catching up on the thread after a day of sleep, Happy Birthday Frost and JaseC!
Happy birthday, JaseC!
Happy birthday.
Happens to be my birthday too, so I fully approve this.
Happy birthday.
BTW, I have decided that the C in your name stands for "crazed" or "crazy". ;)
Happy Birthday JaseC!
Happy Birthday JaseC.
Happy birthday JaseC!
Happy birthday to both of you, hope today was great for you guys.
Happy birthday Jase, have a good one.

Cheers. :)

baterism

Happy Birthday JaseC, madjoki, corrosivefrost!
Sorry if I missed any.

---------------------------------------------------------
Nep RB2 supposed to be released tomorrow right?
Still no news of WoS4... and it was supposed to be released on January.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Happy Birthday JaseC, madjoki, corrosivefrost!
Sorry if I missed any.

Damn a lot of birthdays today! Happy birthday ya'll

the_cake_is_a_lie_portal_re_a_sad_day_for_tennis-s499x465-76118.jpg

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Happy birthday Jar Jar Ronald! Hope you have a great day among the spiders and kangaroos!

Happy birthday!

You beauty!
Toss another shrimp on the barbie, mate, hope you get a lot of prezzies from your rellies!

Happy birthday, Jase, now at least I know you are a really human born :D

Happy Birthday <3

Caught a bit of Stockholm, Pennsylvania on TV the other day and had a sudden urge to spend money I don't have on Steam. The damage you've done is irreparable, and I think it was a sign from the gods that your day was soon~

Happy Bumblebee!

Happy birthday Saoirse! :)

Hope you have a fantastic one.

Happy Birthday JaseC. Saoirse will definitely come to visit you tonight :3

giphy.gif

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!

Randomhappybirthday.gif

Cheers. <3

Happy birthday Jason!
Not gonna be able to gift you something though. It's hard finding something for a person who already has everything ;)
Haha, that's quite the coincidence.

Happy birthday, you buying like 80 games in celebration?

I bought a handful just before, but Axiom Verge is going to be my present to myself. It's even releasing today, barely (11pm).

Jason Cee.

Happy birthday.

happy birthday JaseC

=====

i should get this

SxoGFLV.gif

Happy birthday SaoirCee.

HBD Jace!

What's up?

Happy Birthday! :D

Seriously, the guy arguing with me that "people expect it to be legit since it's on neogaf of all places" actually made me shake my head.

Edit: happy Bday Jase!

Happy birthday JaseC!!

Happy B-Day Jase :D

Thanks. :)

Happy Birthday old person that owns a bunch of games

Happy birthday jasec!

Also astebreed is worth the five bucks for anyone that wants my opinion. Good stuff.

Happy Bday JaseC. Whenever I see saoirse I think of the many avs we all get to see

Happy Birthday to JaseC and Frost! :D

It's up to you. Do you mind spoilers? Truth be told you have to dig deep to even see parts of the story.

@JaseC

Happy Bday!

Oh shiz! Happy Birthday CFrost

happy bday fat face girl

im dating this new girl that gives me saoirse vibes sometimes. steam drippin into my real life

what if I think of this thread while fucking

Happy birthday, cfrost and jasec. I hope your day is as fun as you want it to be.

Hey Jase and Frost, happy birthday! Hope you have a great time!

Happy bday jase, long live the king.

Happy Birthday! :)

dancexioum.gif

Happy birthday JaseC! If I had a spare copy of Wheelman to give you, I would.

Che-ears. :)

Happy birthday, Jasec, buy something that's not a steam game for a change, if you buy a game it'll feel like any other day.

the game is definitely worth that money, I paid full price and had no regrets.

edited: not to mention it's lvl 1 badge is Cheepy, it doesn't get any better than that as far as badges go
b4a041ed5b960519a3aad9522b624363168bed18.png

Happy Birthday
e4f095db9e.gif

Think of me. XOXO

HBDY JaseC

tLZRU.gif

Happy birthday, JaseC. Is SteamGAF flirting with you?
Thanks. :) And no more than usual. :p

Happy Birthday JaseC! :)

Happy birthday Jase

Happy birthday JaseC!

Happy birthmas Jase you should come hang out in gaf steam chat sometime<3

Happy Birthday JaseC.
Cheers. :) I don't chat much on Steam. I mean, I'll respond when spoken to, but other than that I don't really partake.

Catching up on the thread after a day of sleep, Happy Birthday Frost and JaseC!

Happy birthday, JaseC!

Happy birthday.
Happens to be my birthday too, so I fully approve this.

Happy birthday.
BTW, I have decided that the C in your name stands for "crazed" or "crazy". ;)

Happy Birthday JaseC!

Happy Birthday JaseC

Happy birthday JaseC!

Happy birthday to both of you, hope today was great for you guys.

Happy birthday Jase, have a good one.

happy birthday!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Is it a good policy to assume every mystery game is Bad Rats?

Also that TESO thread makes me surprised that to this day people don't know how MMO "disc" unimportance works.

iosefe

Is it a good policy to assume every mystery game is Bad Rats?

not always. for example

ModBot said:
Instructions for iosefe:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (iosefe, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

uO6NMdV.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-363A0666327DB2F1 - Taken by Bayonetta - Taken by Speevy

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Australian Hulk says Happy Birthday J-Sec

Incredible_Hulk_Vol_2_83_page_12_Robert_Bruce_Banner_(Earth-58163).jpg

You know he's Australian because he says g'day

He's not actually Australian, he's just in Australia in that pic.

iosefe

I've never play Jet Set Radio before. I feel like a failure.

do you own it?

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (iosefe, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

SEGA Bass Fishing -- MB-363A0666327DB2F1 - Taken by Bayonetta

dex3108

Oh boy GMG sent me 30% discount code and am going to cinema today to see Mad Max and there is big chance that i will purchase Mad Max game for 35$ when i come home XD Why GMG? Donn't do this to me GMG i already spent to much money on games last month xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom