• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

It is true to the books, I don't know why anyone would tell you otherwise. Just about everything C.S. Lewis wrote was like that.

Yeah, they were lion.

Also, seriously, nobody on the Hereford reply?
Not a single one of you?
Shame on you =p

Duke Nukem Kill-a-ton bundle is 50% off, includes DN 1, 2, 3D, Manhattan Project & Balls of Steel.

I must be like one of 3 people in the world that is most excited for the possibility of the Witcher ebooks getting discounted on Amazon in the next week so I can pick up all the english translated version more so than I am for TW3 itself.

Teggy

Anyone have anything good to say about the IndieGala bundle?

Most bundles these days, the games that have good reviews I'm not interested in, and the games that look interesting to me have trash reviews.

Feels bad.

rtcn63

Pls rate mine =)

onlyOnXboxOne.png

latest

Or possibly a ginger Eric Balfour

Eric-balfour-195171.jpg

Or Tarantino

I must be like one of 3 people in the world that is most excited for the possibility of the Witcher ebooks getting discounted on Amazon in the next week so I can pick up all the english translated version more so than I am for TW3 itself.

They're pretty good. Finished them all in the past few months. Now I'm just even more excited for w3!

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/ghostbusters/images/c/c5/Boogieman10.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140422105520[IMG]

[B]Or possibly a ginger Eric Balfour
[/B]
[IMG]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110907144731/havenmaine/images/7/77/Eric-balfour-195171.jpg[IMG]

Or Tarantino[/QUOTE]

lol

L.O.R.D

guys...i just saved the vita

ID54HJN.jpg

and i don't even have a vita
it was like $86 ... man,,its too expansive
i know its $100 from japan , but getting it from outside of my country will cost me +$30 only for shipping

I explained that yesterday :D Nintendo will probably have only their own Stream on YouTube and Twitch and it is pre-recorded beefing and after that they will do live event. And i am not sure if other pages like IGN or Gamespot will host Nintendo E3 Direct. I have template ready for Nintendo and if i get confirmation that other sites will host Direct i will add Nintendo :D
So why not make a banner with just those streams?

Duke Nukem Kill-a-ton bundle is 50% off, includes DN 1, 2, 3D, Manhattan Project & Balls of Steel.

I like that it seems like they're open to selling the games from the pack individually now, Duke 3D and Balls of Steel both show up as $5.99 for me, but considering the full bundle is $40 for 32 games they are priced a little higher than I was hoping. I may pick up standard Duke 3D just to complete my collection when it hits 75% off.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
wait.... you hate: Sam, anime, Sony.
what they even have in common?! Tell me, I must know

This is better explained on a corkboard with twine connecting photos and newspaper clippings, but: Anime fans are more likely to be Sony fans and Sony fans are more likely to be Europeans and Europeans made Serious Sam and Serious Sam made the monster that sits here typing this.

Sam. Anime. Sony.
SAS.
Special Air Service.
He hates british special forces. Which means he is an enemy of Britannia. Which means he probably supports the Scots. I deduce that morningbus is an seperatist.

I'm Irish, so you're stunningly close.

def sim

Nice. Somehow mine ended up looking sorta like Carrie Anne Moss. I didn't set out to do that, but that's how she ended up.

Yeah, other than more basic options like hair or eye color, I pretty much move sliders around and settle on whatever doesn't look jacked up.

Also, Young Milquetoast sounds like a nerdcore artist's name.

i know its $100 from japan , but getting it from outside of my country will cost me +$30 only for shipping

Ouch

For a little more, you could have bought a nice 256GB SSD for your PC.

Tizoc

ID54HJN.jpg

Take it from someone who had one for over a year now.
It won't be enough for all your digital games.

Dsyndrome

I remember that shit from Ghostbusters, hands down my favorite 80's cartoon.

It's too bad you can't mess with Geralt's face for W3; one's for Mass Effect like Chauncey or that superdeformed dude were hilarious, even if I wouldn't disfigure my characters like that.

Momentary

Banned
NIS is trying to get back on STEAM yet they choose another obscure title with lukewarm reviews from their already niche collection.

Damn man. What does these people talk about during their round table discussions? How to burn money?

NIS is trying to get back on STEAM yet they choose another obscure title with lukewarm reviews from their already niche collection.

Damn man. What does these people talk about during their round table discussions? How to burn money?

They're probably getting the easy-to-port games out of the way. The Disgaea games are gonna be a bit of a pain to get over considered that only the latest one was done on a machine that's remotely similar to a PC.

Or maybe they just have no idea what they're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom