• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

ACIII @ 1920x1080 + TXAA = 40-54fps with 50-60% GPU Utilization.

ACIII @ 3840x2160 + FXAA = 62fps with 60-80% GPU Utilization.

What a twisted title this still is. Not only are higher AA levels stupidly demanding (more so that other deferred titles when using hardware AA) but TXAA is so fucked I lose upto half the power of my GPU. Turn it off, smash the resolution up and I get that back, rock solid framerate and looks much cleaner too.

Wonder what crazy setting Syndicate is going to shit the bed with?

pahamrick

ACIII @ 1920x1080 + TXAA = 40-54fps with 50-60% GPU Utilization.

ACIII @ 3840x2160 + FXAA = 62fps with 60-80% GPU Utilization.

What a twisted title this still is. Not only are higher AA levels stupidly demanding (more so that other deferred titles when using hardware AA) but TXAA is so fucked I lose upto half the power of my GPU. Turn it off, smash the resolution up and I get that back, rock solid framerate and looks much cleaner too.

Is that in Boston or in general?

Shadownet

Banned
720P, Medium setting on a GTX 970 24-30fps.

capcom bundle is finally going to happen

???

I'm pretty sure Crapcom Bundle in on sale on Steam right now.

Personally I'm hoping for an Activision Sale. with CoD games at 75% off.
Kinda disappointing that we have a Ubisoft Sale and no Prince of Persia games on sale.

Edit: Nevermind Prince of Persia games aren't even on HB.

Dr Dogg

Is that in Boston or in general?

Boston by the main dock, the rooftops by the main market and on the outskirts by the fort which I've found to be the 3 problem areas for me in the part. Cutscenes are still a bit wonky and drop down to mid 40's at 60% util at times.

wilflare

wait... are you guys using SSDs even for all your Steam games and Media stuff? :O
I need to replaced my failing WD Black 640GB HDD (sooooon... backed up everything) and WD Green 1TB HDD

Today is my birthday...yipee

Happy birthday! :)

birthday.gif

inb4 complaints for this image

wait... are you guys using SSDs even for all your Steam games and Media stuff? :O
I need to replaced my failing WD Black 640GB HDD (sooooon... backed up everything) and WD Green 1TB HDD

I have a small-ish (256GB) SSD for Windows and some other programs...2TB HDD for everything else

Happy birthday.

Happy birthday! :)

birthday.gif

inb4 complaints for this image

thank you...and that image about sums it up

Ban Puncher

Anteater

hmm... what's the best/most fun tactic to use in bionic commando? dude can't seem to be able to take a lot of shots so fighting multiple enemies so far becomes a bit of a cover shooter, can't really use the arm much...

rtcn63

I'm watching Dragon Ball GT for the first time. I don't care for the character designs, but the first few episodes are silly fun.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

I split up my M500 into a 94GB partition for Windows and an 800GB partition for Steam. I have a handful of HDDs for general data storage since the price per-GB is much more attractive and I rarely move files around.

Its also $0.19 on Steam for those of you who want this amazing game.

Btw I have 130 people on my friends list, but only 62 of them has Bad Rats.

Something is very wrong here. I need to fix this.

Edit- I almost forgot but Happy Birthday NyteShade :3 in a way, isn't Rocket Raccoon a grumpy grandpa?

68 people living the dream

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

cmWEPrK.png

Mystery Game -- MB-B90B94FF7238F15A - Taken by Mavromatis
This is not something you want

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Pitch Perfect 2 beats Mad Max on the weekend sales? The better movie won.

Also yasssssssssss LiS Ep. 3

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Personally SteamGAF has made Bad Rats something of a "free" game to me that rather than buying it I await a giveaway instead :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom