• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strazyplus

EMBRACE THE HYPE.

NUyttbn.gif

Awesome giveaway man, two hours such agony. I hope I win!!!!

Tizoc

Oh come on I'm asleep by the time LiS Ep. 3 is up!
...actually I should just leave my lappy on and let Steam auto download it >=3

Turfster

Oh Resident Evil 4.
"OMG HORDES OF THEM, QUICK!" *time for a 5 minute chat about a teenager's boobs"ballistics"*

25 minutes in, still no weeklong deals.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
this is the shortest post you've ever made isn't it
Probably correct, I have been traveling for a while due to work and I don't have it in me to read all 116 pages :(

Most Wanted 2013 was surprisingly decent, but I don't have enough interest in the series to bother buying the post-Origin titles.
It really was, but to be fair it was basically Burnout Paradise with a coat of paint.

D'awww

:3
You win the internet.

Maniac

Banned
I can't fault you. May your blade stay sharp.

Oh fucks sake... Nevermind. I just now realised that the three closest banks are all cash-free. God damn you, ghetto! DAMN YOU!

Sigh. Fuck. What's the cheapest I can get a Steam key for? Does anyone have a clue? I saw our SpeedRunners god selling one for $40, anyone seen a better deal? ._.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
My TW3 wont arrive today.

Someone hold me. I'm considering doing...Things... to get hold of it ;_;

That's what you get for going physical. Now go sit in the corner and think about what you've brought upon yourself.

Chariot

Oh fucks sake... Nevermind. I just now realised that the three closest banks are all cash-free. God damn you, ghetto! DAMN YOU!

Sigh. Fuck. What's the cheapest I can get a Steam key for? Does anyone have a clue? I saw our SpeedRunners god selling one for $40, anyone seen a better deal? ._.
Cashfree Banks, I mean, as someone who lives in the Europaen Union banks without cash aren't that unknown to me, but if they nto deal with cash, what are you depositing there, potatoes?

I think GMG is ok with the 23% coupon.

Jawmuncher

Just wait. Not like the game ha dinosaurs.

JaseC

$40 is as good as you're going to get unless you settle for a GOG key.

nm: read that wrong

Terra_Ex

My TW3 wont arrive today.

Someone hold me. I'm considering doing...Things... to get hold of it ;_;
I'm glad I took advantage of the russian prices several months back now and double dipped. My physical edition just shipped today after Amazon kept it to themselves over the weekend.

Maniac

Banned
That's what you get for going physical. Now go sit in the corner and think about what you've brought upon yourself.

But I wanted the fucking purdy statue!

... Let's hope the ugly ones are for the Xbox-versions, it would fit the resolution. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(Okay, I really wanted the artbook, map and medallion aswell. Don't judge me.)
Cashfree Banks, I mean, as someone who lives in the Europaen Union banks without cash aren't that unknown to me, but if they nto deal with cash, what are you depositing there, potatoes?

I think GMG is ok with the 23% coupon.

Potatoes sounds about right. And I'll check GMG and see what the conversion brings it to. Cheers.
Probably correct, I have been traveling for a while due to work and I don't have it in me to read all 116 pages :(

It really was, but to be fair it was basically Burnout Paradise with a coat of paint.

D'awww

:3
You win the internet.

And Burnout Paradise was... 90% Need For Speed and 10% Burnout.

Honestly, it's my least favourite Burnout game, but at the same time, it doubles as my favourite Need For Speed (in all but name) game.

Kind of like how Black Flag is my least-liked Assassin's Crud, but my very favourite pirate game...

Although, it'd been a stronger game without the terrible Assassin fluff. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maniac

Banned
Just wait. Not like the game ha dinosaurs.

It has a horse with fabulous hair named Roach

And Dandelion is just as fabulous! I CANNOT WAIT
I'm glad I took advantage of the russian prices several months back now and double dipped. My physical edition just shipped today after Amazon kept it to themselves over the weekend.

Same thing happened with my physical edition. Friggin Swedes wouldn't let go of it. The bastards...
$40 is as good as you're going to get unless you settle for a GOG key.

Oh

Right

Eww. Fuck that.

JaseC

Oh

Right

Eww. Fuck that.

I would say you could try asking CDPR for a Steam key if you were to buy the GOG version, but I recall somebody attempting something similar with The Witcher 2 yonks ago and getting nowhere.

dex3108

Doom, possible NFS Underground, Mirrors Edge, Fallout 4, possible Dishonored 2, Deus Ex, possible Hitman... this E3 will be sweet :D

P.S. W3 language packs are live on GOG.

Life is painful, bought a pc halfway through february with a 980 for no reason other than I could. (needed an upgrade but I could have waited) March rolls around witcher 3 gets bundled. Contact retailer for voucher code, retailer tells me to go suck a fat one. Have no money to spare for tw 3 or arkham knight :(

Turfster

Doom, possible NFS Underground, Mirrors Edge, Fallout 4, possible Dishonored 2, Deus Ex, possible Hitman... this E3 will be sweet :D

After the last Hitman, I'm not in the least hype for a possible next one.

Life is painful, bought a pc halfway through february with a 980 for no reason other than I could. (needed an upgrade but I could have waited) March rolls around witcher 3 gets bundled. Contact retailer for voucher code, retailer tells me to go suck a fat one. Have no money to spare for tw 3 or arkham knight :(

I feel you, I got a Uplay only FC4 with my upgrade around Christmas.

Indiegala Monday is up already? that's early

https://www.indiegala.com/

Pay $1.89 or more to get these Steam games before price increases !
Krautscape
Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards Reloaded
NekoChan Hero Collection
Roogoo
The District (Early Access)

it's very much worth for Larry alone, imo

Just to call it out, the district is another copy paste unity asset store game from the same developer who brought you uncrowded. Both games are pretty much 40/50$ Unity Asset Store bundle demos with no actual dev time spent on it.

Here's the asset store link for the district: https://steamcommunity.com/linkfilter/?url=https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/22523

It's kind of disgusting what's going on with steam right now. I'd kinda recommend people to boycott this bundle because of the inclusion of this game but I know some of you don't really care as long as there's a +1 happening in your library. Also I guarantee The District is never going to get finished and will be early access shovelware forever because the guy copy pasting this shit has no actual talent for developing games.

That's the one that came out on vita right?

Vita, PS3, x360

After the last Hitman, I'm not in the least hype for a possible next one.

After the last Thief, I'm totally "hype" for a new one...
Makes me think I should bump Absolution to the top of the "must-play" list based on the "turfster hates it so frost likes it" rules.

It's kind of disgusting what's going on with steam right now. I'd kinda recommend people to boycott this bundle because of the inclusion of this game but I know some of you don't really care as long as there's a +1 happening in your library. Also I guarantee The District is never going to get finished and will be early access shovelware forever because the guy copy pasting this shit has no actual talent for developing games.

You expect the people in here to adopt morals when it comes to gaming?
What with all the Klei apologists/supporters, I think you're barking up the wrong tree...

Jawmuncher

Sounds like a boring E3 to me outside of Doom and Mirrors Edge.

http://puu.sh/hRYQY/8e6664805c.gif[IMG]
Life is Strange for GOTY tho

Correct.[/QUOTE]

[quote="corrosivefrost, post: 164350858"]Vita, PS3, x360

After the last Thief, I'm totally "hype" for a new one...
Makes me think I should bump Absolution to the top of the "must-play" list based on the "turfster hates it so frost likes it" rules.[/QUOTE]

Didn't know it came out on more. Was a good port on vita though. Had fun with it. Though some of the challenges are straight BS.

Sounds like a boring E3 to me outside of Doom and Mirrors Edge.

Oh, dino-lover, if we can't open your eyes to how excellent Dishonored was... I'm not sure what to do with you...
I'd be interested in some capacity to see what's percolating with all of the titles listed by dex except NFS.

KiDdYoNe

:O
I'm hyped for the new Need For Speed. I buy them every time even if they are crap, but this may be the one... or not!

BTW it's more Carbon than Underground.

Jawmuncher

Oh, dino-lover, if we can't open your eyes to how excellent Dishonored was... I'm not sure what to do with you...
I'd be interested in some capacity to see what's percolating with all of the titles listed by dex except NFS.

Despite MGS being my favorite game, I'm not a big fan of stealth gameplay out side of that series and Splinter Cell.

iosefe

Question:

where do i post a thread about a (currently) free short story adapted from a song adapted from a Mega Man stage tune?

AHA-Lambda

Man Higurashi is dull so far (my first VN :p), lots of bingly bingly repetitive music and how amazing best chums everyone is. Get to the violence >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom