• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Question:

where do i post a thread about a (currently) free short story adapted from a song adapted from a Mega Man stage tune?

It's weird how interested I am in this.

How do you adapt Mega Man stage music into a short story?

Vita, PS3, x360
You expect the people in here to adopt morals when it comes to gaming?
What with all the Klei apologists/supporters, I think you're barking up the wrong tree...

I don't know if it's morals per se, nor do I know what Klei did to draw your ire (I've bought several of their games, they did develop them? I think /D) but I feel like games like the District are just the lowest of the low currently available on steam and it saddens me that greenlight has become the harbinger of doom, destroyer of worlds, deliverer of shit mountain. But with games like The District being included in bundles I can see the strategy of reselling unity asset bundles becoming an effective one which means the pile of crap currently being amassed on steam will forever be expanding in size.

Maniac

Banned
I... Like having good friends.

´
QFNqgYi.png

Fuck, I have double the amount of real, legitimate friends over the internet than in real life. And I have a bunch in real life.

Jawmuncher

I don't know if it's morals per se, nor do I know what Klei did to draw your ire (I've bought several of their games, they did develop them? I think /D) but I feel like games like the District are just the lowest of the low currently available on steam and it saddens me that greenlight has become the harbinger of doom, destroyer of worlds, deliverer of shit mountain. But with games like The District being included in bundles I can see the strategy of reselling unity asset bundles becoming an effective one which means the pile of crap currently being amassed on steam will forever be expanding in size.

I agree the current unit asset dumps into steam have been pretty sad to see plague the store. Have been watching a lot of Jims stuff about that in general and he always hits the nail on the head about it.

´http://i.imgur.com/QFNqgYi.png

Fuck, I have double the amount of real, legitimate friends over the internet than in real life. And I have a bunch in real life.[/QUOTE]

Your new nickname is now Dick Dick.
Short for Richard Richard of course.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

´
QFNqgYi.png

Fuck, I have double the amount of real, legitimate friends over the internet than in real life. And I have a bunch in real life.

Twist: It's a prank as the gift is region-locked.

Shadownet

Banned
I'm not sure how many people I got Witcher 3 for (or who they are, shit memory). But I gotta say, today feels pretty awesome knowing that I got all those people such a boss-ass game.

Enjoy the adventure you guys.

rtcn63

I'm not sure how many people I got Witcher 3 for (or who they are, shit memory). But I gotta say, today feels pretty awesome knowing that I got all those people such a boss-ass game.

Enjoy the adventure you guys.

Oh man, Shadow, that- that copy you gifted me last week, it uh... it didn't go through man. You should like, you know, resend the game cause man.

Salsa

anyone playing Axiom Verge experiencing kind of a constant stuttering?

also no way I finish it before witcha time. blame it on yesterdays hangover

iosefe

Gaming side, if you're bringing up the Mega Man stuff in title. If that's a small part of it then off topic.

It's weird how interested I am in this.

How do you adapt Mega Man stage music into a short story?

Look up The Megas. specifically, Get Equipped. their album based on Mega man 2. Quickman stage theme, here called The Quick and The Blue. fans of the band said it could easily be expanded into its own story, so one of the band members did just that
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00X5BJGZ6/?tag=neogaf0e-20

if you like Mega Man music, give it all a listen, MM3 dual album too

Jawmuncher

They appeared in Asspollution. It was fucking horrible.
But hey, at least you could shoot them sometimes.
They don't even bother you in absolution. Most people don't even realize they're there. Dunno how that's a horrible inclusion since their universe is one and the same.

´
QFNqgYi.png

lucky...and nice of them to do that

I also have more people I talk with internet-wise than I do in real life (not many in real life honestly...maybe 3 or 4)

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Look up The Megas. specifically, Get Equipped. their album based on Mega man 2. Quickman stage theme, here called The Quick and The Blue. fans of the band said it could easily be expanded into its own story, so one of the band members did just that
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00X5BJGZ6/?tag=neogaf0e-20

if you like Mega Man music, give it all a listen, MM3 dual album too

Oh, they do lyrics?

I thought they were literally attempting to adapt the music into a short story.

iosefe

Oh, they do lyrics?

I thought they were literally attempting to adapt the music into a short story.

right. i should have said that. a lot of the lyrics are based on fan theories for the characters, the actual backstories, and even certain mannerisms that the bosses themselves have. take Crash Man for example. he doesn't fight until you throw the first punch. the lyrics for his exemplify what that could mean.

dex3108

Well if the president says so. There is nothing we should be worrying about.

Why is the prime minister coming to visit CDPR?

They achieved 1,5+ million pre-orders that is a lot of money for Poland company and i guess they hired many local devs so government supports them :D

Shadownet

Banned
well at least they're hand-painted .... lol
He looks like he's been through a lot..
They achieved 1,5+ million pre-orders that is a lot of monye for Poland company and i guess they hired many local devs so government supports them :D
Wow that is pretty awesome :D it reminds me of how proud the Prime Minister of New Zealand is of the Lord of the Rings franchise. It made them so much money from tourism and stuff.

Got a quick question. I'm thinking of buying primal carnage but I'm wondering if there is still a good enough player population for me to play it. Anyone who's played the game know if there is one?

Also, what's the difference between it and Primal carnage Extinction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom