• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

How hard is Prison Architect for someone who isn't very familiar with simulator games?
Well, it's probably hard. But that's because you are supposed tp learn by doing. Try it. You gonna need some hours to test, fail and adjust. The game tries its best to help you with the 'missions', but ultimately you can only trust in yourself.

Mr. Doop

Well, it's probably hard. But that's because you are supposed tp learn by doing. Try it. You gonna need some hours to test, fail and adjust. The game tries its best to help you with the 'missions', but ultimately you can only trust in yourself.

That sounds pretty great actually, gonna check it out.

How hard is Prison Architect for someone who isn't very familiar with simulator games?

It is super hard but thats part of its charm. its very similar to Dwarf fortress. Maybe not as bad but close.

iECXl.jpg

Maniac

Banned
Well you asked for it!
Well by essentially not asking for it anywhere

yAGzm11.jpg

I'm legitimately seeing CA everywhere right now. Including on avatars without it.

... Yours and Anteaters is without CA... Right?

>_<
I need better friends.

Your right hand isn't enough? :/
Low blow? Possibly. I love you! In spite of your nationality, anyway. Perkele.
thatsthejoke.gif ;)

And I never liked parsnip, it's a stupid, shittier carrot!
Boo! Boo!

I concur, fuck parsnips. They're absolutely disgusting!
No one wants to hear about how you beat your penis with a ball peen hammer until it's bleeding and unconscious. Not on a Monday anyways.

... That's disturbingly detailed and on-point.

And it's Tuesday here as of... A minute ago.

So hah! I'll keep raving and ranting about my cock & balls.

Because I love you all.
( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

EDIT CAN CONFIRM THIS BITCH IS UNLOCKED

FULL STEAM COCKLES & BALLS AHEAD!

Khronico

Ugh Witcher 3 is like 30 dollars for the GOG key... I'd like the steam version though but there's no chance of getting that cheaper than it's base price really...

UGH

rtcn63

STEAM | May 2015 II - Chromatic Abomination

Let us know if the combat in W3 is much, much improved over 2. I want to know damnit.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
The whole world is connected to play Witcher 3 the moment unlocks.
JaseC is connected to see if there are day one DLCs.

;D

Haha, I didn't plan on waking up a minute after it unlocked. ;) I'd probably be playing it right now if I didn't have to wait ~25 minutes for the post-pre-load download to complete.

Edit: Also, I forgot to install the latest Nvidia drivers.

Maniac

Banned
Ugh Witcher 3 is like 30 dollars for the GOG key... I'd like the steam version though but there's no chance of getting that cheaper than it's base price really...

UGH

DunderHassan is selling Steam keys for $40 a piece, which is a decent bit cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom