• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is OT but I wanted to ask here to see if anyone could give some suggestions...

If I were to sell a Mad Catz SSFIV Arcade FightStick TE:S & PDP Mortal Kombat FightStick (both are 360 but work on PC as well) what could/should I ask for each?

Just trying to get an idea...I may have to sell them soon because real life wants to be a b*

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
aaaand we're back :)

also - holy shit, you people :p (and that's not even the entire list :D)

bDnM3Hh.jpg

Shadownet

Banned
GAF is still alive! Witcher 3 was too much for GAF servers to handle.

Speaking of Witcher 3. Oh god this game is absolutely gorgeous. Running like smooth butter on my machine. Almost everything max.

Its amazing how even with Hairworks off. This hair in this game is so much better looking than AssCreed Unity.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Gonna need that Life is Strange Ep 3 to drown my sorrows. My GTX 660 handled the game about as well as I expected - everything in low was still a stuttery mess with some gnarly delay between input and Geralt actually doing something. Gonna have to stick that one on the backlog 'til I can afford something newer!

Please DONTNOD I need you

MUnited83

For you.
I thought you're normally on top of something like this Bernardo.

Well, I thought it wouldn't get yanked because Disney still has the Narnia rights....

well, regardless!

S6txBMA.png

Obama2012_0818-NHWT103.jpg

note to self: never pass on a 90%off sale on a licensed title!

Also, I want on in on them CA avatars!

Jawmuncher

Same for me, I was hoping to squeeze in an hour.

Edit: looks like it just downloaded something.

Edit2: whatever that was didn't unlock the episode :(

Creeping outside like warren
Looks like the real update just popped up is like 1.8 gigs.
Gonna need that Life is Strange Ep 3 to drown my sorrows. My GTX 660 handled the game about as well as I expected - everything in low was still a stuttery mess with some gnarly delay between input and Geralt actually doing something. Gonna have to stick that one on the backlog 'til I can afford something newer!

Please DONTNOD I need you
Seems to run well enough for me and I even put the textures on medium. Have it capped for 30fps. However the pop in is really bad. like running into a field with nothing and then suddenly wheat everywhere. Might need to see if I can push the draw distance a tad more.

Lomax

aaaand we're back :)

also - holy shit, you people :p (and that's not even the entire list :D)

bDnM3Hh.jpg

Funny thing is both Witcher 1&2 are in the top 50 and peaked at 5k for 1, 10k for 2. And now 60k and rising for Witcher 3.

Wait wat. That DLC is already finished?
Does this count for the "16 DLC for free" statement they made? So we are already down to 14 DLC not even a day after release?

TOPKEK

I'm sure they do, but as day one DLC, they are pretty perfect for poking fun at the entire concept. Hair and horse armor? Could there be a more classic pair of worthless DLC concepts?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Life is Strange seems to be downloading Episode 3.

2.1GB

Fox318

Funny thing is both Witcher 1&2 are in the top 50 and peaked at 5k for 1, 10k for 2. And now 60k and rising for Witcher 3.

I'm sure they do, but as day one DLC, they are pretty perfect for poking fun at the entire concept. Hair and horse armor? Could there be a more classic pair of worthless DLC concepts?

I played Witcher 1 on steam and 2 + have 3 on GOG.

I wonder how many people did it that way?

Dsyndrome

I keep trying to optimize Witcher 3 via the GeForce Experience, then when I start Witcher 3, it resets the settings to shitty default. Looks like its manual setting adjustment for this game.

Parsnip

Witcha 3 save import could be a bit better to be honest, should have some kind of world state explanation in the import screen or something. I have some 100+ W2 saves, and there's no way to tell which is the one I actually want. It's not the most recent one because I messed around with some ending choices. I think I'm going to have to install W2 to check which one I actually want.

Bitcher 3 cards are online, I'll do those during the waiting.
Edgy.

I keep trying to optimize Witcher 3 via the GeForce Experience, then when I start Witcher 3, it resets the settings to shitty default. Looks like its manual setting adjustment for this game.

Yea I don't think Geforce experience is picking up the settings correctly. I change something manually ingmae but when I quit and refresh GFE, it doesn't reflect properly.

I'd recommend just using the guide Andy put up for the game. Very in-depth look at what every setting does. This goes for both Nvidia and AMD users.

I know this is OT but I wanted to ask here to see if anyone could give some suggestions...

If I were to sell a Mad Catz SSFIV Arcade FightStick TE:S & PDP Mortal Kombat FightStick (both are 360 but work on PC as well) what could/should I ask for each?

Just trying to get an idea...I may have to sell them soon because real life wants to be a b*

posting this again since GAF crashed last time I posted it...just trying to get some ideas

*chooses import Witcher 2 save, is given hundreds of options*
DAMN YOU WITCHER 2 AUTOSAVING

There is zero way of knowing which save is end game complete as I've finished the game multiple times across the years. Terrible system, could import an endgame save, a game complete save, or a save from the first chapter. Brilliant! Have to re-install the second game and load up saves at random to hopefully figure it out.

Witcha 3 save import could be a bit better to be honest, should have some kind of world state explanation in the import screen or something. I have some 100+ W2 saves, and there's no way to tell which is the one I actually want. It's not the most recent one because I messed around with some ending choices. I think I'm going to have to install W2 to check which one I actually want.

I still have W2 installed. How would I tell by loading my saves there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom