• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annubis

I dunno, someone posted that Valve VAC banned their account for no reason. It's crazy that it isn't getting more traction and that everyone is just a Valve apologist.

Well, this has happened many times before and in the end, they were always running something that called for the ban =/

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Well, this has happened many times before and in the end, they were always running something that called for the ban =/

iVETiWA.gif

louiedog

Things like that were even funnier back in the days on the WoW forums because people would whine about getting banned for no reason, and sometimes, the mods would reply with very precise info about the ban right in the thread.

I used to absolutely love reading the Xbox Live ban forums. People would ask why their gamertag was banned. It was usually responded to with something like "you were caught modding COD4" or "your avatar skin color was green which means you modded your console and your GT" but once in awhile it was something great like "your son was banned for showing his penis on camera."

Those were the days. Eventually it just turned into the mods posting the specific rule they broke out of the ToS without going into detail and then I think stopped all together.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Episode 3 is good as well?

Really good (just finished it!)

Still can't find that fuckin' bird statue photo. Guess I'll wait a few days for a guide.

Eila

Sekai Project are outputting an insane amount of games. Well, a bunch of them don't really require translation, being western VNs. But I'm still surprised.

zkylon

zkylewd
ppl weren't kidding, new mad max is pretty fun

wish there was a bit more plot to it but tom hardy and charlize theron were both total badasses and it was just a really fun dumb movie

really glad it was goofy as fuck

Chariot

WHY DID YOU STOP DOWNLOADIN WITCHER 3. JUST DOWNLOAD.
I had a bad sleep, sitting here a bit too early with red eyes and foul mouth just finis the download!

you people ruined warren for me
What is there to ruin. Warren is a creepy guy who should, if I were Max, I would never leave the house without pepperspray.

zkylon

zkylewd
What is there to ruin. Warren is a creepy guy who should, if I were Max, I would never leave the house without pepperspray.

i duno, only played ep 1 but he seemed like a sweet kid in that game

Like sex on the beach "amazing."

Probably the most beautiful game I've ever play. Run really well too.
gross

concept art max really looks nothing like herself

kind of looks like a teeenager tailor swift

or something

i don't think i have a clear idea of what taylor swift looks like

Chariot

i duno, only played ep 1 but he seemed like a sweet kid in that game
He seems like the kind of guy who plays nice with yo ufor a very long time, but as you reject and reject his advances he snaps and one friday night where you just want to watch a movie, he pushes you onto the bed, feeling entitled to claim his "price" for all the things he did for you. Dellusional, thirsty, dangerous.
I don't trust him.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
He seems like the kind of guy who plays nice with yo ufor a very long time, but as you reject and reject his advances he snaps and one friday night where you just want to watch a movie, he pushes you onto the bed, feeling entitled to claim his "price" for all the things he did for you. Dellusional, thirsty, dangerous.
I don't trust him.

That escalated quickly.
I just researched Life is Strange.

Maybe on the Steam Sale.

ten bucks on nuuvem

Khronico

Decided to go for GOG version, about 2 hours away from it finishing downloading...

I got a full day tomorrow...

But Witcher 3 tho....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom