• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Confirms? Didnt they already confirmed that months ago?

no, they didn't ... they only said it'll be free within the first year ... they didn't SPECIFICALLY say it'll be paid after that (although it was pretty obvious ....)

fantomena

Witcher 3 runs here at 60 FPS + 1080p maxed out.

Love my GTX 690. Will still upgrade RAM, GPU and processor during the next 3 years though.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Saw a Youtube video earlier with all of the Life is Strange photo ops for episode three. Apparently the one I missed
with the bird statue
is actually
a picture you can take of Chloe behind the principal's desk.

I'll have to replay that part again later to unlock it.

KingKong

I hope there's a thread being made to bitch about this and call out CDPR for being the devious perverts they are as they're setting gaming back 20 years with this.

Poland is a strange and wonderful land where videogame characters get their own Playboy spreads

I did this for two seconds. So I can confirm that it's in.
vpPgNq.gif

WOOHOO!!!! :D and all of that absolutely free too :D

Wow. They're really going to do it.

Cities: Skylines has a bright future ahead.

dex3108

I realized one thing playing GTA V and W3. There needs to be hide HUD in every game!!! If i want to make nice SS in W3 i need to disable every single option in HUD menu by hand -.-

Turfster

Saw a Youtube video earlier with all of the Life is Strange photo ops for episode three.

Yeah, noticed that when I replayed the chapter. Don't know how I missed it the first time.
Did you
help Alyssa? If so, how? Where? I notice in the choices screen, there's an option for that, but I never even saw her... Does she show up AFTER you leave the diner?

Yeah, noticed that when I replayed the chapter. Don't know how I missed it the first time.
Did you
help Alyssa? If so, how? Where? I notice in the choices screen, there's an option for that, but I never even saw her...

She got water splashed on her at a bus stop next to Franks camper in the diner parking lot, I saw her get splashed but I didn't think to rewind and help her, I'm not sure what you have to do to help her. I saw her after I left the diner with the keys.

Phawx

R9 290 + i5 sandy bridge class at 3Ghz + GTAV AMD Driver runs Witcher 3 with ultra everything @1080p including hair quite well.

Turfster

She got water splashed on her at a bus stop next to Franks camper in the diner parking lot, I saw her get splashed but I didn't think to rewind and help her, I'm not sure what you have to do to help her. I saw her after I left the diner with the keys.
Walk up to her, then rewind to the beginning and you have a second to warn her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom