• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtcn63

Sweden is the master race.

final%20results%20Eurovision%202015.png

No coincidence that they're basically ranked in reverse when it comes to actual music.

Chariot

DEUTSCHLAND! DEUTSCHLAND! DEU-

:(

Why the fuck don't we send Rammstein or die Ärzte into the flay? Farin Urlaub alone would kill all of Europe. All of it.

Got a 50% off coupon for Asguaard, went to check out, then discovered that it only works on the non-deluxe and more expensive edition (despite the fact that the deluxe edition is the price that pops up when you search for the game).

Urgh.

Asgaro

We beat France and Germany. Get in.

I thought the UK was good honestly.

First time in years I watched the show from start to finish, so now I could list my personal favorites.
Those were, in no particular order:

- Estonia: 7th
- United Kingdom: 24th
- Sweden: 1st
- Australia: 5th
- Montenegro: 13th
- Poland: 23th
- Latvia: 6th
- Soviet Russia: 2nd

Also proud of my own country, Belgium. 4th is something we haven't seen in a long time.

ExoSoul

Banned
So, besides al this Eurovision talk, I believe I was able to figure out what causes SpeedRunners to freeze:

In the character selection screen do not navigate with a controller; every other menu is fine, even the map selection screen right after, but for that one you must use a mouse.

Uzzy

Yeah, now that you say it. How in the world can we be behind France? Hacks! I call hacks!

Eurovision war ein Fehler. Es ist nichts als Müll.

Is that even remotely right?

I thought the UK was good honestly.

Yeah, it was alright. But really, there's only three respectable positions for the UK in Eurovision. Dead last with 0 points, above France and Germany, or winning, with winning being the least respectable. So we did good. And yes, well done Belgium!

Chariot

EDIT: I just realized what I said does not actually make sense. Like a lot of what I say, really.
And like Warren's quest of getting into Max' pants. I hope he try to ask her out just so I can DENY him.

Eurovision war ein Fehler. Es ist nichts als Müll.

Is that even remotely right?
No, actually perfect german. :D
oh, steam community discussions ... never change ;)
Not even Visual Novel noobs are like that. Damn thirsty western barbarians. 尊皇攘夷!

Chariot

Stop talking about sax with children please.

--
I generally stay out of OTs because I rarely have enough time to play enough to contribute to discussion, but wow.
I an not contributing much to any threas I'm posting in. So don't worry about that.

But we are Weltmeister. How can we rule the world if we xan't even rule Europe?

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
I have what MAY be a valid, unused code for War of Roses: Kingmaker. I already had a copy and got another via a Humble Bundle and tried to redeem it -- Steam wouldn't let me. I assume someone else can use it, so if you'd like to try...

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (DDayton, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

War of Roses:Kingmaker -- MB-8D3C8CDC434E13C5 - Taken by Cyldman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom