• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the achievement still click some useless item 725 times? Cause yes that is so WORTHY.

No, there's an achievement for unlocking each character, I think.

As well as one for crafting the new item and then using it however many times. That one is very Stanley Parable-ish... if they'd really gotten away with just that single achievement, I'd probably not care as much, though I'd still think it was bullshit.

I like getting achievements when I unlock stuff, especially if it took doing something special or difficult to get that unlock. I think that type of achievement is generally solid... so if I *ever* were to play the game, I'd have more fun with it -- GUARANTEED -- playing the free PS+ copy I have on PS4/PSVita. But at this point for me, the game is a symbol of Klei's douchebaggery... and as such, I have no desire to play it at all.

Corpekata

Banned
Sometimes I think this thread is having a secret "What's the most absurd reason we can pass as a reason for hating Klei" competition.

I'm fully expecting someone to say a staff member assaulted them by the end of the year.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Speaking of removals, PC Gamer Digital (which got a grand total of seven episodes) and CID the Dummy were yanked earlier.

Tesseract

Banned
what games y'all got installed (and playing)?

here's me:

63tMKRZ.jpg

Khronico

what games y'all got installed (and playing)?
I have about 30 games installed as of now but I'm mostly playing:
Dark Souls
Insurgency
Pillars
Dirty Bomb
Chivalry

ModBot said:
Instructions for Khronico:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Anomaly Korea -- MB-8AF73808AD77D590 - Taken by Bayonetta

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Why does this happen? Can't put some stuff on my WL.
Refreshed page etc. but it stays the same.

kdonam.gif

Does this happen on everything or just some things? I think the issue is that some items are manually blocked on Valve's servers from allowing you to add them to your wishlist. Trying to do so will result in the "Oops, sorry" message. Notably, things like DLC packs and sub-based items (Like Skyrim: Legendary Edition). Aslo, Valve blocks most games that have been removed from the store from being added, such as Wheelman and Outrun.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
installedqhupf.jpg

Current playing: Nothing, since A Hat in Time is a little too crash-prone in its current state
Feel like playing: GTAV and maybe more of Solarix
But first I really ought to finish: The Talos Principle and, ugh, AssCreed Rogue

Why does this happen? Can't put some stuff on my WL.
Refreshed page etc. but it stays the same.

kdonam.gif

Because the store page is tied to an app that doesn't actually exist (901805 is around 540,000 apps ahead of where Steam is actually at). There's no Season Pass app for the game but THQ wanted a store page for it, and in these cases a bespoke app id is used.

Does this happen on everything or just some things? I think the issue is that some items are manually blocked on Valve's servers from allowing you to add them to your wishlist. Trying to do so will result in the "Oops, sorry" message. Notably, things like DLC packs and sub-based items (Like Skyrim: Legendary Edition).
It happens on very rare occasions. Weirdly almost always DLC.
Because the store page is tied to an app that doesn't actually exist (901805 is around 560,000 apps ahead of where Steam is actually at). There's no Season Pass app for the game but THQ wanted a store page for it, and in these cases a bespoke app id is used.
I actually learned something.

Does this happen on everything or just some things? I think the issue is that some items are manually blocked on Valve's servers from allowing you to add them to your wishlist. Trying to do so will result in the "Oops, sorry" message. Notably, things like DLC packs and sub-based items (Like Skyrim: Legendary Edition). Aslo, Valve blocks most games that have been removed from the store from being added, such as Wheelman and Outrun.

This happens on The Dream Machine Chapter 4 for me. Chapter 5? That's fine. But Chapter 4 is a no-go.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
installedqhupf.jpg

Current playing: Nothing, since A Hat in Time is a little too crash-prone in its current state
Feel like playing: GTAV and maybe more of Solarix
But first I really ought to finish: The Talos Principle and, ugh, AssCreed Rogue
Are you one of those people that have to linearly finish everything? Like I got several books and games all in different stages of being finished.

I have a memory, or what's left of it, after all

Purkake4

Banned
Two more beta keys left:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Heroes of the Storm Beta 4 -- MB-46C465B13C8A9742 - Taken by Pudge
Heroes of the Storm Beta 3 -- MB-D965CDDB2C6A2260
Heroes of the Storm Beta -- MB-95986306B3D02FF7 - Taken by SaveFerris
Heroes of the Storm Beta 2 -- MB-35F1A9414B7AE896 - Taken by Barbarian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom