• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Activision advertises CoD for their sale this weekend today.

Majority of them aren't -75%.

WHY.jpg

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
The banner rotates..

Does it? I've never seen publisher weekend sales rotate banners outside of the next day when the store updates. It generally has a "featured game" sale for -75% but never a rotation.

Tizoc

rElwXXW.gif

What anime is this btw.

Turfster

Does it? I've never seen publisher weekend sales rotate banners outside of the next day when the store updates. It generally has a "featured game" sale for -75% but never a rotation.

It does.
I've had a Korra banner twice and a MGSCOD banner once so far.

zkylon

zkylewd
I thought K&L1 was worse and I played it after the sequel.

The storyline is more ambitious-sounding, but half the game takes place in South America, where it all plays out like a standard 3rd person war shooter.

yea it for sure falls off a cliff in the cuba section

Kagemusha

Are these worth owning?

Probably not worth getting Race 07. It would work with GeDoSaTo if you could figure out how to adjust the cursor. It has partial controller support once a race starts. I'm sure 8 years ago it was a good game.

Edit: I'm not sure how many +1 it counts as, but each DLC is treated as an app, so for $8 you get +11 entries in your library

Dsyndrome

Do you have to do something special to get Playfire to acknowledge Broken Age achievements? It's not even showing the game as having any in the program. Trying to get through some achievements to get the Rewards before they expire.

Kagemusha

Do you have to do something special to get Playfire to acknowledge Broken Age achievements? It's not even showing the game as having any in the program. Trying to get through some achievements to get the Rewards before they expire.

Try logging out of PlayFire and then back in. Also, I stopped caring about PlayFire months ago because it often misses achievements.

Lomax

Most of those Race 07 games have shown up in various $1 bundles, so if you're just looking for +1s, you can probably wait and get them cheaper or find someone with keys.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Wolf14: The Old Blood still doesn't have an unlock time set. There must be some sort of technical issue preventing Bethesda from informing Valve of the desired time.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Wolf14: The Old Blood still doesn't have an unlock time set. There must be some sort of technical issue preventing Bethesda from informing Valve of the desired time.

maybe they're in discussions with Volvo about it ... oh, wait ... wrong publisher ;)

zkylon

zkylewd
i dunno if it's my lack of videocard or my monitor dying but certain things make my screen go crazy with artifacts

like in this current page if i move the mouse cursor through the icons on the lower windows bar thingie the screen goes crazy with like lines and colors and stuff

but it doesn't happen in the "reply" page

it's so weird

rtcn63

i dunno if it's my lack of videocard or my monitor dying but certain things make my screen go crazy with artifacts

like in this current page if i move the mouse cursor through the icons on the lower windows bar thingie the screen goes crazy with like lines and colors and stuff

it's so weird

Is your CPU overclocked?

Anteater

it's so weird

probably gpu

edit: actually i don't know, had too many beer

it's so weird
GPU

I had this issue when I was a kid, so I remember it clearly.

meanwhile on greenlight

Valhallaaa!
I mean Vikings doing their thing

someone said Agar.io? here it is

realistic samurai fighting game? Why not? It seems to be in early development stage though.

Damn, that samurai game made me remember that we still don't have a date for WotS4 :(

Parsnip

If we could have an unlock time, it would have an unlock time.

That's my best Pete Hines impression.

JaseC

Has there been a complete list of the 16 free pieces of DLC that is coming with The Witcher 3. I'm just curious.

Just this image:

And my speculation:

I've seen this image a few times now and I'm believing more and more that the revealed pieces of DLC are supposed to be hints, which is to say that the total of 16 will break down as follows: four armour sets, four hair style sets, four alternative skins for companions and four contract missions.

but jay, why do you care tho? it doesn't the title doesn't have Assassin's Creed so its not like you'll be playing it. :p

JaseC

but jay, why do you care tho? it doesn't the title doesn't have Assassin's Creed so its not like you'll be playing it. :p

I played through 99% of Wolf14 with a mate on the X1, so I'll be there on day one. I'd intended to play through the game again on the PC prior to the release of TOB, but that didn't happen.

Jawmuncher

Kinda sad Wolfenstein is going into zombies. Was hoping it would keep with just the mechanical theme it had. At least it seems to be keeping off mythical stuff like RTCW, unless I missed something.

JaseC

Kinda sad Wolfenstein is going into zombies. Was hoping it would keep with just the mechanical theme it had. At least it seems to be keeping off mythical stuff like RTCW, unless I missed something.

Yeah, Wolf14 was essentially a reboot. RTCW and Wolf09 aren't considered canon and thus there's no Nazi occultism.

Maniac

Banned
Yeah, Wolf14 was essentially a reboot. RTCW and Wolf09 aren't considered canon and thus there's no Nazi occultism.

09 is definitely canon (as far as I know), which makes it all the more weirder that it's not on Steam.

Although it's loosely canon, a bit like the spin-offs of HL1. Atleast, some devs said it was 'loosely canon' iirc.

And the review I read about Old Blood mentioned some occultism... Soooo who knows. I personally love the idea of a mix of the excellent mechanical-aspect of TNO and some occult stuff.

That might just be me though.
I thought Wolf09 was, what with Caroline Becker and Dethmold and all.

Dethmold is from The Witcher :p

I think you mean... Deaths...

Deathshead? Deathshed? Whatever his name was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom