• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Oh okay, thanks! What are the odds of me finding somebody willing to gift in exchange for the money in the next six hours before the deal ends? Is there a site anywhere dedicated to things like this? Never have been after a game not on the Australian store before.

At USD$7.49 the game is actually most expensive in the US, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding someone here who'd be willing to help you out in exchange for, say, PayPal Bucks.

TheMixta43

Neo Member
At USD$7.49 the game is actually most expensive in the US, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding someone here who'd be willing to help you out in exchange for, say, PayPal Bucks.

Thanks for the help!

Anybody in this thread willing to help me out?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/magnuminfinity/

Just add me on Steam or message me here if you are, I would really appreciate it.

I don't post on Gaf much but have lurked for quite a while so I understand if you might be wary. I'll be good to Paypal the money before the game is purchased if anybody is willing to help out.

Deques

Thanks for the help!

Anybody in this thread willing to help me out?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/magnuminfinity/

Just add me on Steam or message me here if you are, I would really appreciate it.

I don't post on Gaf much but have lurked for quite a while so I understand if you might be wary. I'll be good to Paypal the money before the game is purchased if anybody is willing to help out.

It's €4.99 in the EU store. I can help

Ban Puncher

It's €4.99 in the EU store. I can help

cPAWDHk.gif

TheMixta43

Neo Member
Thanks for the help JaseC and Deques!

Wonder why the game isn't on the AU store? I don't remember the console versions being changed or banned at any point.

What's the best bluetooth app for the Dualshock 4? Prefer the Xbox One controller but I need a wireless one until they release the adapter for when I want to play on the TV. Don't want a 8 foot USB cable making the room look ugly.

Here is my traffic solution. Have a system of one ways from your high-way enter your city at different points. Allow them to diffuse before encountering each other.

Looks like I can work with that. I had one ways going E-W and 2 ways going N-S between highway exits. Looks like I need to switch it up.

My cities always do fine until I until High Density stuff, then things just go to shit.

I came to a weird epiphany while playing GTA V this weekend: Each of the three characters are more moral and ethically than the rest of the GTA V universe. This is kind of breaking the story a bit for me. Especially with Trevor. Also I hate how limiting everything is. For an open world game, it seems like possibilities should be endless but they aren't. I'm a 3rd of the way in and the world feels less interesting and interactive than previous GTA games. I really long for a Saints Row III-IV kind of game with GTA V tech. It seems like this should be a no brainer. Why have a big open world when everything is narrow and gated? Pretty game but I hate feeling like a slave to the narrative.

Also, anyone have an issue with GTA V Direct X 10.1 running way faster than DX 11?

By no means a official source, but a bird told me Arkham Knight will indeed be available in a Nvidia promotion. Should be announced in a couple of days.

That is interesting but does Nvidia have anything new coming out hardware wise for the budget conscious gamer? Something that is in the 960-970 in terms of price and general performance with a full 4 gigs of working ram? Bundled with Arkham Knight, I would jump at that deal

What whoreson designed the in-game map in Witcher 2? Some weirdly convoluted level layouts forced me look up how to get somewhere for the second time now. Yeah, yeah, back in the day we had to draw our own maps. Eat a dwarven dick.

The first 2 Witcher games have some really bizarre design choices. I refuse to get Witcher 3 if I never finish 2... or 1.

This is getting ridiculous. Took a look at the community hub.

Social Club makes trouble.
SecuRom makes trouble.
GFWL makes trouble.
Windows 8 makes trouble.

How many hoops do I have to jump to play this fricking game?
I don't even know which problem to tackle.

For being one of the biggest franchises in existence this game shouldn't be in a state like this.

I'm super disappointed in this as well. Hopefully after they get done milking GTA V, they will go back to GTA IV and do a special edition minus GFWL, SecurRom and works on modern systems.

Fallout 3 is another that needs this treatment.

The DD edition of Black Ops 2 is $40, and comes with Nuketown and World at War. That's probably why.

Is Black Ops 2 worth a buy? Looking between it and Planetside 2.

Of the past 48 CoD games, its the only one I haven't been able to finish the single player.

Best Asscreed video ever: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnk15Wf6xMU

I just pay for sex every month.

That has its benefits. As Charlie Sheen said: "I don't pay for sex, I pay for them to leave." ;)

Seriously though, do you do this or is this a joke for something else? Details man, details.

For Animal Crossing/Harvest Moon fans, supposedly:

Wish listed!

I wonder why Call of Duty: World at War is in the top 10 sellers. Black Ops II is up there as well, but that makes more sense.

Maybe someone can rationalize what is going on, I really know much about the series other than
Call of Duty 4 is overrated
. I'm picking up Call of Duty 2 right now to try to remedy that.

I'm a mutant because Call of Duty: World at War is my favorite Call of Duty game. It was criminally overlooked because of coming after COD 4 during the height of WWII fatigue.

In space, no one can hear you toast.

Cronen

Anybody having any issues logging in to the Steam client? I can login to the website fine, but the client itself is giving me a "Could not connect to the Steam network" error.

derExperte

The first 2 Witcher games have some really bizarre design choices. I refuse to get Witcher 3 if I never finish 2... or 1.

Well, despite numerous complaints I completed it in only three days and am now really looking forward to W3. I primarily hope they do a better job with the difficulty balance, combat went from frustrating to too easy almost instantly after reaching act 2.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Were they suppose to?

Well, Wolf14 unlocked here first and was without an official pre-load period (I say "official" as after Valve unlocked the game here it changed the app's general release status to preloadonly), so I'd consider TOB unlocking at 12am AEST an acceptable apology for that. ;)

milena87

So yesterday I tried playing through The Witcher 2 on Insane.

It's easier than Dark difficulty for sure, but I still managed to get killed by the troll. I felt so invincible, after clearing the caves of Nekkers and the 2 Endrega Queen lairs, and bam! He struck me once, got me stuck in a corner and charged at me :D

I'll certainly try again, it was a lot of fun. I might have to use potions in certain situations, though.

Arthea

Played Umineko Chiru (chapters 5-8) this year, each took ~16 hours (with PS3 voices). So yeah, pretty sure.
Could be even a bit shorted with no VA as well.
I am a fast reader though
that's not what I had in mind, I asked are you sure it's only 16 hours

Knurek

that's not what I had in mind, I asked are you sure it's only 16 hours

Each Umineko chapter is similar in size to Higurashi Chapter (Higurashi 1-4: 2.17 MB of text, Higurashi 5-8: 3.24 MB, Umineko 1-4: 2.75 MB, Umineko 5-8: 2.55 MB)
Each Umineko chapter took me 16 hours of reading when I played them last/this year.
Each Higurashi chapter should take ~16 hours of reading. Maybe slightly less, if you factor the PS3 voice samples I had for Umineko and which are missing from Higurashi.
Is this clear now?

Arthea

Each Umineko chapter is similar in size to Higurashi Chapter (Higurashi 1-4: 2.17 MB of text, Higurashi 5-8: 3.24 MB, Umineko 1-4: 2.75 MB, Umineko 5-8: 2.55 MB)
Each Umineko chapter took me 16 hours of reading when I played them last/this year.
Each Higurashi chapter should take ~16 hours of reading. Maybe slightly less, if you factor the PS3 voice samples I had for Umineko and which are missing from Higurashi.
Is this clear now?

that's what I get for not posting smilies, you see, muncher?

that was a joke about you being very fast at playing games, the question, I mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom