• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KainXVIII

Except that it doesn't run at all for some people, including myself. Which is sad because I have really fond memories of the arcade version and I was really looking forward to playing it.

It run well on my pc, but looks horrible, something wrong with video filters..

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Sarcasm

Man almost posted in that Will PCs ever get better than consoles now that time has moved (or w/e) thread.

Thank god I pulled out in time >.<

Warren's dad: "If only."

my-dreams-were-shattered-years-ago-fairly-odd-parents.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-0237FBD2F583A679 - Taken by Messiah

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
That's quite expensive :/
I'll definitely be waiting for a sale...

Well, there are 33 games in the pack. That's not much more than a buck each, but whether or not that's good value depends on how many you intend to play... or whether or not you care about +1s.

Li Kao

Just got the email, my ISP connected my apartment with fiber.
500 Mbit/s in theory.

Feels like Christmas. A Christmas that will take this opportunity to charge me 15€ more and will maybe need works to install the whole shebang.
But man, 500 Mbit/s, even if it's not the real speed...
I so waited for the thing for so long that I can't even process the news. I have my ISP webpage opened, just looking at it :X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom