• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knurek

So, speaking of Uplay...
Anyone else experiencing brief freezes (like, mouse cursor and numlock diode stop responding) whenever the blight is running?
Each and every executable I try to run with Uplay client in background has the same result. Eventually the system unfreezes, but this is starting to get on my nerves.
I know, I know, I should just not run Uplay client...

dex3108

So ultimate Star Wars game for this year will be Disney Infinity 3.0 XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bySrU-oW-T4

Space battles, ground melee battles, nice amount of playable characters XD

So, speaking of Uplay...
Anyone else experiencing brief freezes (like, mouse cursor and numlock diode stop responding) whenever the blight is running?
Each and every executable I try to run with Uplay client in background has the same result. Eventually the system unfreezes, but this is starting to get on my nerves.
I know, I know, I should just not run Uplay client...

I don;t have those issues but i don't keep UPlay in background ether. When i want to play UPlay game i just start UPlay and play game, after exiting game i close UPlay. Maybe it is synchronizing Saves and Achievements?

Good luck with that.

What is this white abomination on my screen?

Lomax

As much as I love Heroes 2 & 3, I'd have much rather seen a legit uPlay bundle with a variety of games. Maybe next time. Probably good that it's not Steam though because I'd be a lot more tempted to drop the $15 which I really shouldn't do at the moment.

I do however have a second tier purchase locked in at what would be about $6, so if for some reason someone wants that, let me know and we can work something out. Though if you're gonna spend the $6 you may as well just go all in and get the $15, which is no doubt why the average is so high.

So ultimate Star Wars game for this year will be Disney Infinity 3.0 XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bySrU-oW-T4

Space battles, ground melee battles, nice amount of playable characters XD

I don;t have those issues but i don't keep UPlay in background ether. When i want to play UPlay game i just start UPlay and play game, after exiting game i close UPlay. Maybe it is synchronizing Saves and Achievements?

I just saw, that and I expected such .... crossovers, expect Marvel staff to join the party. Thank God DC Universe is is not bought by Disney and it is under Warner Bros just like Mortal Kombat so even crossovers are (were) more mature.

Barbarian

Humble additions
  • Heroes of Might & Magic 1
  • Some DLC IDK

Who the heck would want to play any HOMM other than 3 (widely considered the best) or the newest one (which presumably has the best graphics, AI, etc)?

This was not a well thought out bundle IMO. Then again, it seems to be doing well, so what do I know?

Yeah they might have been under an NDA, but then again maybe not. I mean, they were waiting in the lobby to get started, so they might not have signed anything at that point.

Also it didn't help that I was waiting for someone else to get out of a meeting, and Jeep Barnett walks out, recognizes me, and asks if I'm there for the L4D3 play testing.

So yeah at this point it's like the worst kept Valve secret.

haha, you could have said yes! :p

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Ozium

GoatZ looks awesome when is it out and is it paid dlc or free like the MMO update..

god bless cawfee stained studios

yoshizzle

GoatZ looks awesome when is it out and is it paid dlc or free like the MMO update..

god bless cawfee stained studios

$4.99 according to the description in the trailer vid. Releases May 7th:
GoatZ will be released on May 7th on Steam as a DLC for Windows, Mac and Linux and will cost $4.99. It'll also be released the same day as a seperate app on iOS and Android for the same price.

Dsyndrome

Glad I'm just playing MK9 now, 10 seems like a mess on PC. Having progress invalidated is all kinds of messed up in a friggin' fighting game.

MadGear

Man... that Mortal Kombat X patch. Everybody lost their progress.

Don't worry, they'll start a sale on the Krypt Unlock DLC soon so that you can get your unlocks back ... for a small fee of course.

I'm just glad that my hype for the game was overshadowed by my experience with Injustice on PC.

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/killer-bundle-3/

Planetary Annhilation
Stalker: Call of Pripyat
Of Orcs and Men
It came from Space and Ate Our Brains
Super Motherload
Merchants of Kaidan
The Original Strife: Veteran's Edition
Letter Quest
Survivalist
Spark Rising

$4.99

awesome bundle IMO
It's 5,37 Euros here... dang nabit!

Pretty awesome bundle. Hm. I am really contemplating getting it.
After second look, Stalker Pripyat, Planetary Annihilation and Spark Rising are the only ones I want. About 2 bucks each. Not bad but I will wait I think a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom