• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Cicrpd0UUAANner.jpg:large

rtcn63

There's a specific Dark Souls 3 boss with a similar dress
Pontiff

And from somewhere else, but I can't place it. Might also be Dark Souls.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
not even kidding, I would totally wear that armor if it was a boss drop in a Souls game :(

D

Deleted member 144138

Unconfirmed Member
For weeks I managed to escape the Eurovision Song Contest and Jamie Lee...

...thanks SteamGAF :(

I should have known better

Rhaknar

why the fuck is Australia in Eurovision anyway? its called EUROvision.

get the fuck out there JaseC!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
why the fuck is Australia in Eurovision anyway? its called EUROvision.

get the fuck out there JaseC!

Australiavision doesn't quite have the same ring to it. Also, anybody who isn't Lisa Mitchell, Delta Goodrem or Sia Furler is terrible.

But we do have good bands. I remember seeing Karnivool live... in a skate park community building that was probably illegally packed.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Has there ever been a good Eurovision song? Something that actually got airplay, found its way into an apple commercial, a movie trailer, anything?

D

Deleted member 144138

Unconfirmed Member
Germany 0 points

Faith in humanity restored :D

Edit: 11 points? I dont understand...last place...thats the point xD

Knurek

I'm Polish and I bloody think everyone who voted for Polish Jesus should've instead done so for the Korean Koala.
Straya was robbed!

kagamin

Well since the thread seems to have lost itself in something that isn't anime bashing or Nintendo talk, I can go play 100% Orange Juice now.

Arthea

I'm Polish and I bloody think everyone who voted for Polish Jesus should've instead done so for the Korean Koala.
Straya was robbed!

absolutely
Why they had to rob Australia and why they keep voting for russia even if their performance is bad? I'll never understand people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom