• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHA-Lambda

can you guys talk about anime or something

my how the tables have turned

giphy.gif

Ozium

I wish American Idol put out anything near this good.

American Idol is literally a place where amateurs try to become famous, and yet Kelly Clarkson is probably more known worldwide than any Eurovision winner except Abba.

Also speaking of Idol, Simon Cowell seems to have an eye for these competition things so why doesn't he help UK to win Eurovision?

AHA-Lambda

If Tesco will actually hurry the f--k up and give me my new set of vouchers due this month I can actually buy Doom for cheap >_<

I can't believe DOOM is good...

what's the metacritic?

Nothing yet, reviewers have probably now just got to finishing it

QsUnysk.png

mcnulty-kicks-desk-o.gif

Salt & Sanctuary
I know you're old and probably try to play as many games as possible but man, take it slow. At the pace you're finishing games, there's almost no chance to keep up with new releases
:p
Veggie this is the other language mod I was talking about when I mentioned it 45 years ago

has anyone tried it?
Nice, the previously mentioned mod here apparently only made in-game voices changeable but FMVs were still English. This is solving that issue as well. Bookmarked.

iosefe

time to start my FFX playthrough

i already drafted a name for Tidus: Tedious

but now for the important questions? Stanard of Expert Sphere grid, and if expert, who should go down what path?

should i play with out without cheats? it wont be my first rodeo, but i might be fine cheating the system

It looks like Lionsgate is starting to add the ability to buy movies instead of just renting them, but the few I looked at were priced around $14-$16. Hopefully they get better discounts then the Mad Max movies do.

Salsa

It looks like Lionsgate is starting to add the ability to buy movies instead of just renting them, but the few I looked at were priced around $14-$16. Hopefully they get better discounts then the Mad Max movies do.

I dont understand what they're doing

The Hunger Games is on Netflix

it's $8 a month

buying it on Steam is $15

why would anyone ever do that

I guess they're just scraping the bottom with +1 people

Jawmuncher

I dont understand what they're doing

The Hunger Games is on Netflix

it's $8 a month

buying it on Steam is $15

why would anyone ever do that

I guess they're just scraping the bottom with +1 people

That's standard digital pricing for owning movies digitally. It's pretty unattractive. Which is why they mainly just try to push that you can own digital before retail.

mp1990

Banned
while you people were mesmerized by this eurovision thingie, I've just rewatched Goodfellas for the fourth time

don't you guys get depressed that we'll never get another movie as good as this one

Adnor

Banned
If id adds an option to carry all the weapons in Snapmap like in the campaign and adds a way to make collections of levels I would see a big community of level creators for NuDoom.

Adnor

Banned
Man I can't stop thinking about how awesome a new Quake would be. Just take Doom, add strafing and rocket jump, even more verticality and change the setting to gothic castles and lovecraftian horror. It would be so good.

Tellaerin

Man I can't stop thinking about how awesome a new Quake would be. Just take Doom, add strafing and rocket jump, even more verticality and change the setting to gothic castles and lovecraftian horror. It would be so good.

I think you just summed up why I've always preferred the UT franchise to Q3A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom