• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
we got spider ladies

tumblr_nxe4tjxO9e1qcxzu2o1_500.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
what spider hentai is that from anyway Punch?

Rhaknar

Purposefully messing with someone's arachnophobia is real funny.

except nobody is doing that in the slightest. If anything we are purposely using joke-spider related gifs that would NOT freak zkylon off

unless you meant the actual spider gif on the previous page, and I doubt that was intentional

Hektor

Could we please stop talking, posting or linking any spider related content? That shit's even grossing me out.

Let's talk about Videogames. Videogames are cool. Who agrees?

Jawmuncher

I've only started playing on PC a few months ago, give me a break ><

Also all you people saying that Danganronpa 1 is better than its sequel are crazy and I'll fight you.
I can't think of anything 2 did better than 1. Especially when it comes to the trials. All those extra mini games just dragging stuff out.

Why is gaf mobile giving me only diet adds, how dare you.
Gotta slim down that desktop size

I think we should start age tagging everyone here.

Start Age Gating posts.

Vamphuntr

I've only started playing on PC a few months ago, give me a break ><

Also all you people saying that Danganronpa 1 is better than its sequel are crazy and I'll fight you.

The second has lolis and otaku pervert crap so it's not a very difficult battle.

Not to mention Improved Hangman's Gambit.

From what I read here in this thread the Hangmans Gambit in 2 was hard, because it was in english.

Like in the japanese version you had 4-5 characters to finish it, but in the english version there are like 10-15 characters so it takes far longer.

id should've just given all the people who preordered DOOM the Classic Complete collection. Nobody cares about Doom 3, which is probably why they gave it away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom