• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
The final boss of deathsmilea is called
Demonic Imperator Tyrannosatan
I am not kidding
How can you say no to a game whose final boss' name is the most metal name EVER

Hey I'm not saying no to it.

Just no to using my own money when I could use this free Bing credit I get every few weeks :p

Stall19

Any chance DARK SOULS II: Scholar of the First Sin will be any cheaper during the Steam summer sale than it is on Gamersgate right now [$13.60]

Nordicus

Either the difficulty has dipped hard, or I'm finally getting the hang of when and how to do combat in Satellite Reign

I can dispose of most threats in an instant and at times it feels like I'm playing Dawn of War 2 campaign where everyone is some different unique variation of Scout Sergeant Cyrus

Hektor

57fYxAp.png

rtcn63

I'm a be honest and my controller was being wonky recently and I didn't remember that there was a physical power button on the PS4.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I dunno, TF2's backstory and characters aren't something that grabs me the way Overwatch has. Maybe because Overwatch plays its more dramatic aspects relatively straight, whereas TF2 always felt more like black comedy through and through. With Overwatch, there's the sense of a legit universe there, one I'd enjoy exploring in more depth than you can in a multiplayer hero shooter.
Why do you need lore?
I never payed attention to any tf2 stuff.

Just make the game fun.

yuraya

Any chance DARK SOULS II: Scholar of the First Sin will be any cheaper during the Steam summer sale than it is on Gamersgate right now [$13.60]

Probably not unless you own the vanilla version. The upgrade has been as low as 2$ if you own vanilla + dlc's.

You never know tho so I would wait since summer sale is not that far away.

rtcn63

Doom won't start. I checked the file integrity and restarted the client. The fuck.

EDIT: I have to update the drivers? This is some straight DRM.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
acrowngrowsonhisheadzcstu.jpg

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Doom + pre-order DLC -- MB-7CEAF300FDBA8DA8 - Taken by Monooboe. 46 entrants total.

t1463425077z1.png

(I may have mistyped the DLC key. PM me if it doesn't work.)

zkylon

zkylewd

that looks pretty cool, i'll probably goof around with it if it's not like a cheat engine thing

floating hands is a bit weird but seems less buggy than how it was in dks1

Wait. WAIT.

You can do that?
yeah, gotta time it right but yeah

He didn't parry his ult, just his E.
he parries his ult at the end, that's why his ult gets turned on him -___-

Why do you need lore?

Just make the game fun.
why not both?

most ppl don't care about league lore but i enjoy reading it and learning more about the characters i love

Anteater

I'm gonna win!

Also just finished wolfenstein, it feels a bit dragged on at the end with a silly boss, and also this is like one of those times where I didn't figure out a game mechanic until I was almost done with the game, didn't use those high damage ammos until I was having trouble killing those armor dudes that can take a million shots to kill. Ended up getting used to the steam controller quite a bit from playing the game.

Monooboe

Whoa! I kind of had for myself decided to not partake in giveaways but damn, just can't resist even the smallest chance for Doom!:D

Tellaerin

Why do you need lore?

Just make the game fun.

Because I enjoy entertaining fiction?

Games don't need to have a deep backstory to be fun unless they're story-driven. But if your game happens to have interesting lore and characters, it's an added draw for me.

I wasn't trying to say that TF2 isn't fun, or that TF2 needs deeper plot and characters. I was saying that I'd love a single-player game set in the Overwatch universe because I think they've created a universe that invites that kind of exploration. TF2 doesn't do that, IMO. The backstory and characters work in the context of the game, but it's not a setting that I'd want to spend time exploring. It's not a "place", it's a punchline. And that's perfectly fine for what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom