• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

It's the first time when something I thought was hyperbole in this thread, appeared to be no hyperbole at all.
talking about TR2013 and all that obligatory killing with no tombraiding or adventuring, as if QTEs were not enough already.

I think they abandoned the PC version

dave, that is not OK, not OK at all

what about people who bought it?

Clear as day. Then I'll abandon that sale as well.

It's the first time when something I thought was hyperbole in this thread, appeared to be no hyperbole at all.
talking about TR2013 and all that obligatory killing with no tombraiding or adventuring, as if QTEs were not enough already.

dave, that is not OK, not OK at all

what about people who bought it?

yeah...the new DLC and netcode isn't coming to PC at all and Boon even trolled PC users by using the PC sales number to promote something on Twitter that ended up being nothing about PC

all in all they gave the middle finger to their PC buyers

Knurek

Steam being the new life confirmed:

Hnzmqp5.gif

Translation notes: Vita means life

did I miss a Doom price mistake somewhere? Everyone on my friends list is playing it all of a sudden

Dat JaseC effect.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
did I miss a Doom price mistake somewhere? Everyone on my friends list is playing it all of a sudden

Arthea

do you guys live under the rock or something?
There were 4 Doom threads on the first gaming page. That didn't say you anything, anything at all? No reviews, praises in this thread, talk about why it isn't showing on steamspy, nothing gets to you?

Monooboe

do you guys live under the rock or something?
There were 4 Doom threads on the first gaming page. That didn't say you anything, anything at all? No reviews, praises in this thread, talk about why it isn't showing on steamspy, nothing gets to you?

Oh I've been hyped for the game some time now, since the word of mouth started to go around! So damn happy that I won the giveaway.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Your order is currently is being reviewed by our support staff. We will be in touch within the next 30 minutes with an update.

...but Black Phillip saith I can do what I like.

wtf

I was actually thinking about legit buying DOOM to tide me over until Overwatch

not anymore

edit: also the beta ran fine for me w/ an r9 390 so what the fuck did ID do?

It's not actually id's fault. AMD has spotty OpenGL support (the beta ran at lower settings, btw)
Vulkan should fix the issues.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
kingofskyandlanduyr09.png

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Doom Plus pre-order DLC -- MB-4181102349CF6827 - Taken by Afro. 46 entrants total.

t1463434664z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
wait is that the game or just dlc? i assume dlc? the plus confuses me

Ozium

It's not actually id's fault. AMD has spotty OpenGL support (the beta ran at lower settings, btw)
Vulkan should fix the issues.

People on the steam forums are saying that DOOM uses OpenGL 4.5 for Nvidia cards and OpenGL 4.3 for AMD cards and the beta was for 4.5 for AMD

I don't think AMD has control over which version of OpenGL ID decides to use for their cards.

Tellaerin

A button on my 3DS is dying and responding half the time

which one of you did this

Your waifu the PC did it.

It's trying to tell you to stop diddling that Nintendo mistress of yours and come back home where you belong.

Go home and be a family man, Salsa. Steam is waiting for you.

Save your marriage.

iosefe

having watched that video on this page, and owning an AMD card, i wont enter this one. good luck to all

i need a new rig

wtf lightning raffle.
Gonna test my bad luck. The irony would be that for once, I win... but the catch is I'm running a R9 290 GPU :""""""""""""""")

Rhaknar

clearly only people with SLI 970s should be allowed to enter the raffle

;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom