• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
kingofskyandlanduyr09.png

Doom Plus pre-order DLC -- MB-4181102349CF6827 (taken by Chairmanchuck)

pls

Thanks for that big giveaway!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I think I'm all Black Philliped out. (No, really, that "heavy breathing" screenshot was dumb luck.) Enjoy, people. And remember: rip and tear until it is done. Which VVhich is totally something Black Phillip would say.

JaseC

WHOA!!!

DOOM!!!

JaseC!!! I greatly, genuinely appreciate it!

the-witch.gif

Haha, as if the two Black Phillip songs the twins sing aren't already heavily ingrained. ;)

"Black Phillip, Black Phillip, a crown grows on his head; Black Phillip, Black Phillip, to nanny queen is wed..."
"Black Phillip is a merry, merry king, he rules the land with mirth; Black Phillip has a mighty, mighty sting, he'll knock thee to the Earth..."

Afro

Haha, as if the two Black Phillip songs the twins sing aren't already heavily ingrained. ;)

"Black Phillip, Black Phillip, a crown grows on his head; Black Phillip, Black Phillip, to nanny queen is wed..."
"Black Phillip is a merry, merry king, he rules the land with mirth; Black Phillip has a mighty, mighty sting, he'll knock thee to the Earth..."

I still have to watch it! Have my digital copy sitting in VUDU.

So...Doom or VVitch?

Hmm...

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Salt and Sanctuary was 20€ on PSN on release right?

JaseC

I still have to watch it! Have my digital copy sitting in VUDU.

So...Doom or VVitch?

Hmm...

Well, the film is only 90ish minutes long. Just go in expecting to be unsettled rather than terrified; the film seeks to explore the "horror" from the perspective of the characters and to that end it succeeds tremendously. It's not Friday the 13th or Nightmare on Elm Street or, well, you get the point.

So Stump was wondering, why is mega givers only for a limited time? have you ever thought about maybe changing that?

How do you know what Stump was wondering, Jaw?

It's probably to prevent people from dumping a ton of bundle stuff to become eligible and then never worrying about doing another giveaway again. Y'know, encouraging people to stay active in the community if they want to be eligible for MEGAGIVERS or something like that.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I cant believe that Son of Zorn show actually works o_O

rtcn63

Doom is growing on me. Played two missions and looking forward to more. Got the
assault rifle
and yeah it's about a visceral as shooting bunny slippers.

Most of my deaths have come from trying to see if I can reach some spot or other by jumping a gap. It's really hard to tell where you can and can't go. (Or shouldn't yet)

Jawmuncher

How do you know what Stump was wondering, Jaw?

It's probably to prevent people from dumping a ton of bundle stuff to become eligible and then never worrying about doing another giveaway again. Y'know, encouraging people to stay active in the community if they want to be eligible for MEGAGIVERS or something like that.

On that same note then it seems like the lurker total should be bumped up a tad. Though I know the worry there is perhaps more spam post. But considering the quality of posts a few days ago from regulars. I think some fake "that game looks cool" would be fine.

On that same note then it seems like the lurker total should be bumped up a tad. Though I know the worry there is perhaps more spam post. But considering the quality of posts a few days ago from regulars. I think some fake "that game looks cool" would be fine.

Jawmuncher is a cool member!

Rogue Legacy for Rage pls

kagamin

Dino Crisis 3 looks cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom