• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

Well for example I'm the only person here markedly hype for God Eater on Steam, its a good game series but its not coming out for a while, let us be excited for things. :p

I'm not saying people can't be excited for things nor did I say anything in which one could infer that.

God Eater is too far away for hype.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Im hyped because I love dark souls and I love metroidvanias and S&S is both.

Why are you shitting on my hype? Leave my hype alone damn it

ExoSoul

Banned
Three DOOM giveaways?.... That's what I get for playing games/having a gf..
/s

Great giveaways JaseC and congratulations to the lucky winners! =)

Nabs

well something being popular on ps4 isn't that much of an accomplishment, these are people that champion 2 year old PC ports as "great new content"

hell, The Order: 1886 and Knack were "fairly popular with many people playing it on PS4"

I was just wondering why only Rhaknar seems hyped for it

It's always a good idea to wait and see when it comes to Sony exclusives. I'll be watching S&S closely.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Do I question why you love your anime VN bullshit? No I do not. So dont question why I love my 2d Dark Souls with ugly characters bullshit

Yo those characters are so ugly

kagamin

Do I question why you love your anime VN bullshit? No I do not. So dont question why I love my 2d Dark Souls with ugly characters bullshit

Yo those characters are so ugly

You should! That would help me get actual proper opinions out of Jazz for all the VNs he plays. :p

mp1990

Banned
Done with F.E.A.R, pretty awesome game (though the plot is utterly bonkers), had a blast wih it. Now, should I try the expacs or move onto F.E.A.R 2?
or should I go play something completely unrelated instead

Jawmuncher

Done with F.E.A.R, pretty awesome game (though the plot is utterly bonkers), had a blast wih it. Now, should I try the expacs or move onto F.E.A.R 2?

Fear 2 is pretty short, to me however it was no where near as good as the original. The game's just get worse as it goes on. Though Fear 3 is pretty dumb fun in coop, since it's a fun shooter. Some people here love Fear 2, but I personally don't understand why.

The expansions are alright.

FEAR2 is a total downgrade.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I really think that its more the people on PC tbh.

Just to be clear because the wording could cause some confusion: I'm saying that, much like how you cannot trust the Steam reviews for hardcore anime games, you cannot trust the reviews for PS4 exclusives.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Bah, I really wish I hadn't accidentally clicked "Submit reply". This may take a while.

I really wish I hadn't accidentally clicked "Submit reply". My previous order was approved by "Ryan", but "Chloe" will have none of it and won't process my current order as there's an address mismatch between my PayPal account and current licence, which means my ~AUD$55 payment is currently in limbo as I await "Chloe's" approval for a refund.

Fun. And for the record, the "merchant" in question is CD Keys.

Edit: And now my order is approved. Good lord.

I really wish I hadn't accidentally clicked "Submit reply". My previous order was approved by "Ryan", but "Chloe" will have none of it and won't process my current order as there's an address mismatch between my PayPal account and current licence, which means my ~AUD$55 payment is currently in limbo as I await "Chloe's" approval for a refund.

That's what you get for giving hundreds of Dollars away to strangers.

Wait.

zkylon

zkylewd
the hypocrisy in this thread

i do like 4 cobra club dick pics and ppl are like zky you asshole and then i post like lesbian tentacle monsters screenshots and no one says anything

shame on you people

shame

Now then, what have we here? :p

instawishlisted but man they couldn't have chosen worse screenshots lol

Oh god, don't remind me. Even if you have a "perfect" ADSL2+ connection, you can't be uploading at more than a quarter or so of your upload speed without feeling as though you've been relegated to dial-up. Copper is awful for data transmission.
saorise, i think it's time we come to terms with the sad reality of us never fulfilling our dreams of becoming celebrity streamers

it's cruel but such is life

Jawmuncher

the hypocrisy in this thread

i do like 4 cobra club dick pics and ppl are like zky you asshole and then i post like lesbian tentacle monsters screenshots and no one says anything

shame on you people

shame

instawishlisted but man they couldn't have chosen worse screenshots lol

saorise, i think it's time we come to terms with the sad reality of us never fulfilling our dreams of becoming celebrity streamers

it's cruel but such is life

Real surprised your avatar isnt DVA

JaseC

Edit: And now my order is approved. Good lord.

Except I was told to consult a download link I wasn't provided with and oh god this is what life is like when oompa loompas run things

rtcn63

My personal favorite Dvora

tumblr_m7rs9kquLn1qcwhkeo2_400.gif

Romanadvoratrelundar

Rhaknar

Downloaded this discord bullshit, need to make an account? The effort...

data

Just to be clear because the wording could cause some confusion: I'm saying that, much like how you cannot trust the Steam reviews for hardcore anime games, you cannot trust the reviews for PS4 exclusives.

Hardcore anime games? Are those like STGs and fighters?

JaseC

Oh, right, I'd forgotten about the rabbit.

kingofseaandsand44qed.png

He's not Black Phillip, though, so he's in "town" for "one show only".

Edit: Oops, wrong button. Hold your goats.

T'was they and that goat what bewitched this whole giveaway.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Doom Plus pre-order DLC -- MB-04EDDFF6C0BAFD8F - Taken by derExperte. 29 entrants total.

t1463447553z1.png

Parsnip

JaseC being super generous still.

And I'm actually around during this giveaway... HMMMM. Maybe I am interested in doom afterall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom