• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endruen

YAS

ucziCJX.jpg

I can now play X-2! Too bad you have to buy X to play it.
You got your FF's mixed, X is the worth one.

T'was they and that goat what bewitched this whole giveaway.

Man, you're being extra generous today, thank you! God, people with money...

saoirse pls

i like tracer more than d.va but i feel like my current avatar is kind of great so i don't wanna change

im so bad at junkrat

it's sad

his comic's pretty fun tho

Don't worry, I'm awful at tracer, mercy, widowmaker, etc. I think I can only play explosive heroes/D.Va

Endruen

So many people to hate on both FFX and FFX2. I think they're both fine games, for different reasons of course.

Final Fantasy X is one of my favourite games of all time. FF X-2 was a disappointment. I didn't even beat it on PS2. Now that I have the HD for PS3 I may give it another chance.
I really dislike Tidus' new face, though...

kagamin

Final Fantasy X is one of my favourite games of all time. FF X-2 was a disappointment. I didn't even beat it on PS2. Now that I have the HD for PS3 I may give it another chance.

FFX2s gameplay is freaking great. :p

Tellaerin

FF X is still my favorite Final Fantasy. I really enjoyed X-2 as a companion piece to X - a lot of that came from the whole "where are they now?" element, where you could visit all the places you saw in the first game and see how everything had changed. The combat system was pretty solid too, and it had a light touch that I thought was kind of charming. Maybe you'll enjoy it more this time around.

zkylon

zkylewd
i really wonder if 240gb is enough for my ssd

cos my system hdd right now is like 450/500gb

Don't worry, I'm awful at tracer, mercy, widowmaker, etc. I think I can only play explosive heroes/D.Va

d.va is essentially a bomb herself so basically only explosive heroes

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
...i missed the giveaway because of this discord bullshit

Thanks munch. No really, thanks

i really wonder if 240gb is enough for my ssd

cos my system hdd right now is like 450/500gb

d.va is essentially a bomb herself so basically only explosive heroes

Oh, yeah, now I remember that's why I liked her.

Junkrat's still the best (or at least until people figure out that they can take out my riptire and steal my free plays of the game)

derExperte

Alright, alright, after working my way through U4 I feel like that's exactly the game I need now, will get on it asap, many thanks!

mp1990

Banned
Off the 9 hours I spent with Overwatch, roughly 8 of them were playing D.va. Not sure if that means I was very skilled with her, or if I'm just THAT bad with everyone else :p (though I had my matches with Mei).

Oh, yeah, now I remember that's why I liked her.

Junkrat's still the best (or at least until people figure out that they can take out my riptire and steal my free plays of the game)

WAIT WHAT

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Luck's on derExperte's side this week, lol.

Anyhow, it's nice to know that the sale starts on the 23. That's right after I get back from vacation.

Endruen

FFX2s gameplay is freaking great. :p

FF X is still my favorite Final Fantasy. I really enjoyed X-2 as a companion piece to X - a lot of that came from the whole "where are they now?" element, where you could visit all the places you saw in the first game and see how everything had changed. The combat system was pretty solid too, and it had a light touch that I thought was kind of charming. Maybe you'll enjoy it more this time around.

Well, I was a kid when I played it, I disliked the new combat system and the story was a bit boring (at least what I played). Now that I'm older, I think I may appreciate it more. I still prefer FF X combat system over the time bar based ones. Even pure turns RPG. I really don't like to be pressured with the bar going on while I'm thinking what to do.

Jawmuncher

Of the 9 hours I spent with Overwatch, roughly 8 of them were playing D.va. Not sure if that means I was very skilled with her, or if I'm just THAT bad with everyone else :p (though I had my matches with Mei).

You spent 9 hours with the beta? Geez, how long did other people spend with the game here? For me 10 hours is on the high end of me playing MP. Like that is the entire life of that game in MP for me.

Only exceptions being Halo 2, Uncharted 2, and Gears of War 1. Halo 2 I just liked playing by myself, same with UC2. GoW1 me and my friends would play every night.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
he wins every AAA game on alienware twitch, an X51, a GTX 750, AAA games from random steam group giveaways, random ppl on steam gifting him 60 dollar games

you're goddamn right i'm triggered

Do you want communism? Because this is how you get communism!

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
You spent 9 hours with the beta? Geez, how long did other people spend with the game here? For me 10 hours is on the high end of me playing MP. Like that is the entire life of that game in MP for me.

Only exceptions being Halo 2, Uncharted 2, and Gears of War 1. Halo 2 I just liked playing by myself, same with UC2. GoW1 me and my friends would play every night.

About 5 more hours than this.

derExperte

he wins every AAA game on alienware twitch, an X51, a GTX 750, AAA games from random steam group giveaways, random ppl on steam gifting him 60 dollar games + doom

Don't spread lies please. It was a GTX 780.

Doomedfool

he wins every AAA game on alienware twitch, an X51, a GTX 750, AAA games from random steam group giveaways, random ppl on steam gifting him 60 dollar games + doom

Dayum! Someone hold him down and steal that lucky clover he obviously has.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
You're playing Overwatch wrong. You're supposed to change characters.

I do thats why I have a couple of hours of Mercy and Symettra. I always switch when there is a healer needed since that's usually the class people neglect.
Also spent the time after getting used to D.Va

mp1990

Banned

9 hours seems very little compared to most people out there, I've seen some folks spending 21 hours on the beta alone. And honestly, the reason why I didn't clocked even more hours on it is that I find playing on my PS4 very uncomfortable, and I couldn't stand long sessions.

zkylon

zkylewd
WAIT WHAT
u guys are terrible lmao

probably like 10-15hrs

About 5 more hours than this.
is there a way to access this today?

i want to just stare at my delicious 76% tracer winrate

Endruen

I do thats why I have a couple of hours of Mercy and Symettra. I always switch when there is a healer needed since that's usually the class people neglect.
Also spent the time after getting used to D.Va

You can't counter other characters using only those 3...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom