• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
You can't counter other characters using only those 3...

Tell that to Symettra's turrets I got those objectives on lockdown,shielding all my teammates, planting portals, and launching monster energy balls. Mercy is support I'm supposed to be healing and rezzing people with the occasional light combat with her blaster.

Salsa

wait what the actual fuck

Galak-Z got a whole free expansion?

no one told me this

who covered this? my Steam icon changed and just now found out

shit back in

Oh hey guys what's going on in he--

Oh jeez. See things are the status quo in here as always.
Also if people don't like people winning too much then there is an option to fix that for your own giveaways here...

Nabs

he wins every AAA game on alienware twitch, an X51, a GTX 750, AAA games from random steam group giveaways, random ppl on steam gifting him 60 dollar games + doom

you're goddamn right i'm triggered

I feel like I win whenever he wins.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Kata was that 17.99 already with the 10% launch discount or will the 10% go on top?

Tenrius

Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak is legit. I have some minor complaints about the interface and other stuff (why can't I focus on unselected units by alt-clicking them like I always did? why don't smaller vessels ever go inside the carrier, even during the super strong sandstorm between missions?), but it's a genuinely fun game to play and the first real evolution of the original Homeworld formula since Cataclysm (HW2 was more of a stepback, really).

derExperte

Thanks for clearing that up.

What use would a 750 be when you have the 960 from the X51?

Since I'm still waiting for that one I don't even know what components it has exactly. Could be the base model. Could never arrive (though I heard today things might finally happen). Also I doubt I could live with the noise a stock-cooled 780 would make in there, as far as I can tell the innards are a rather messy affair with not much airflow.

Endruen

Tell that to Symettra's turrets I got those objectives on lockdown,shielding all my teammates, planting portals, and launching monster energy balls. Mercy is support I'm supposed to be healing and rezzing people with the occasional light combat with her blaster.

Well, to each their own, I guess.
Yeah, Symmetra's turrets rock.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Witcher 3 Blood and Wine -- MB-04EDDFF6C0BAFD8F - Taken by derExperte.

Totally real

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Well, to each their own, I guess.
Yeah, Symmetra's turrets rock.

Well I always switch if there is a gap in what needs to be out but that doesn't lead to high play times in the tracker for whatever reason. Reason I was getting more familiar with D.Va was to properly counter with her and I don't switch to characters I don't know well enough to actually succeed countering. Figuring them out in the training area is a must for me since switching classes and being clueless in actual battles isn't going to be help which I found out the hard way with Lucio. I started using D.Va in those last few hours because I came comfortable enough with her to use her to counter.

https://twitter.com/60fpswaifu/status/732035467974193153

rtcn63

Those Witch references weren't a coincidence. JaseC is trying to tear this here family apart. It's like- if he can't have the woman he loves, then everyone must suffer.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
You all can count on my enthusiasm for horror never changing.

I go in and out of posting, but haven't super recently simply due to being busy with a lot of my own things. But I do check in, and probably will be posting a lot next month with the summer sale stuff and handling the deal thread.

Dusk Golem

I watched Steven Universe through recently. I actually liked it a lot more than I expected to, it started off just okay but it gets better and better as it goes along. Pedriot may be my favorite gem, personally.

Me saying this is surreal to me still since I didn't understand the hype behind the show and didn't expect to actually like it before watching, let alone enjoy it as much as I have. The show's strongest elements are probably its characters (and their development and complicated relationships with each other), the writing (and use of imagery in storytelling), and stylistic vibrant style and music.

Ibuki

Banned
I watched Steven Universe through recently. I actually liked it a lot more than I expected to, it started off just okay but it gets better and better as it goes along. Pedriot may be my favorite gem, personally.

Me saying this is surreal to me still since I didn't understand the hype behind the show and didn't expect to actually like it before watching, let alone as much as I have.

You basically explained my experience with SU. It was actually the discussion about iosefe's avatar that got me to finally try it. I'm only on Episode 25, but I'm really enjoying it so far.

Dusk Golem

You basically explained my experience with SU. It was actually the discussion about iosefe's avatar that got me to finally try it. I'm only on Episode 25, but I'm really enjoying it so far.

You'll be happy to know it just continues to get better up to the point it's all aired at so far. I think the first point it jumps in quality is after episode 11-12 or so, and then it jumps again at episode 25-26 or so, and it just keeps doing that, but then it takes a MAJOR leap at episode 50-52 and into the second season, and then it just keeps going.

---

Uhhhh, SteamGAF stuff.

Volimar

im ok with this non-anime talk

bVz9nu7.gif

They come when you call.

Ibuki

Banned
I watched The Witch high at a late night showing with a girl and 4 other people in the whole theatre

#blessed

I haven't seen that yet, but I want to. I went to go see the Green Room over the weekend and I was literally the only person in the theater.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
So how's DOOM?

Single player is very DOOM loving, from original to 3. Fast paced, satisfying shooting, great shotgun, and enjoyable references to discover.

Multiplayer is... okay? It works, but at the moment standard stuff like deathmatch might get tiresome quickly and the custom stages aren't all that enticing yet, but will be as people figure stuff out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom