• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I approve. Is that Rania?

AOA - Good Luck

They do tend to have disturbingly good quality gifs.
I made the gif like I made this one.
b83d5303be.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Feel like I'm hitting a hard spike in UnEpic at the Library. Armored Skeleton Knights don't stagger upon hitting and chip away major HP, yikes. Only health recovery I have are the smallest HP viles and Health Spell. Woefully underlevelled in that aspect and Skill Points drop waaaay to slow. It's a lot like Souls. You have to focus on some sort of build but I had no clue until now!

Game is bigger than I expected as well. 14hrs in and I'm not even 75% on the map :O
I still haven't understood what staves are good for?! I can use spells without them and even with them there is no difference in power or casting time. The tutorial left some serious open questions.

But it's fun though with tons of charm and good writing.
SteamGAF... SteamGAF has changed...

but in other ways, not so very much it seems.
Yo
he wins every AAA game on alienware twitch, an X51, a GTX 750, AAA games from random steam group giveaways, random ppl on steam gifting him 60 dollar games + doom

you're goddamn right i'm triggered
Haha. Don't take it to heart too much. It's only games and one day you'll win something nice (and big) maybe?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I have something nice and big right here Veggie.

...thats a lie, its not big at all :(

rtcn63

Doom is fun, addicting even, but there are little flaws that will annoy you. I.e. the checkpoint system can fuck you over and make certain stretches really hard. And no manual saves means if the game decides that you can't go back to a previous area and you missed something, well sorry.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Kata stop ignoring me and link me up to where youre getting your S&S info from because it sure isnt that locked thread on the steam forums

Doom is fun, addicting even, but there are little flaws that will annoy you. I.e. the checkpoint system can fuck you over and make certain stretches really hard. And no manual saves means if the game decides that you can't go back to a previous area and you missed something, well sorry.

You can replay missions and you keep everything you have (and whatever stuff you earn when you replay the mission)

~Kinggi~

Banned
Seriously kpop idol shit is actually highly disturbing to anytone outside the bubble. I mean they horde girls and put them in facilities for years to train them to be 'idols', and forbid them from doing things to make them more appealing to boys. There was a fascinating NPR story on this i listened to a few weeks ago about it. Creepy shit.

Soulflarz

Banned
Seriously kpop idol shit is actually highly disturbing to anytone outside the bubble. I mean they horde girls and put them in facilities for years to train them to be 'idols', and forbid them from doing things to make them more appealing to boys. There was a fascinating NPR story on this i listened to a few weeks ago about it. Creepy shit.

I'll agree with this

it's like how waifu is 100% 'normal' to this chat
guys
you can't actually use waifu to a random normal person or theyll look at you like youre weird

not saying the vast majority of you don't know this, but it is always interesting to note.

Phawx

Didn't you already say you were passing because it was too expensive? Make up your mind, sir! :p

Dude my R9 290 is too loud. Trying to record games that require horsepower is too difficult with my mic.

The 1080 only being 180 watts is what I need to keep noise down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom