• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

madjoki

Do you guys know what's the cheapest way to get The Witcher 3 on Steam from Europe? Heard some keys aren't region locked. I currently have the game on GOG but I'd like to move to the Steam version before getting the Season Pass if I find the game for cheap.

Trading with Canadian probably? (At least for expansion pass).

But no real cheap options.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I also have Witcher 3 on the brain. I'm super tempted to get it on Xbone right now but I should get my desktop set back up in like 2-3 weeks so for now I'm playing Witcher 2, which I never did. It's 360 BC version so it's ugly as fuck compared to what I remember on PC, but at least there isn't that horrible control lag. I think it's funny how everything in Witcher 3 is just.... more cool? Like aside from technical improvements, the whole game got a style upgrade.

Witcher is just what the doctor ordered, though. I really needed some grand, comfy couch, no-pressure adventure.

data

1d34c31d19.jpg
Nice

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Last time the Deep Silver bundle wasn't divided into individual keys though.

Additions to Capcom were just DLC for DmC and Bionic Commando.

I still haven't played Killer is Dead lol. ;-;

Ibuki

Banned
Did anyone else from NA use a Risen 2 key? It said 'EU' and I am seeing PEGI logos on some of the boxes. I don't have a VPN on or anything, I'm really confused.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Hm, Riptide is the only one of those I don't have, but the first Dead Island sucked ass so I think I'll pass.

Ibuki

Banned
Refresh the page

I have refreshed multiple times, I bought the $1 tier and I was trying to add more to get all the content.

EDIT: So if you already bought in for a dollar, you have to add $4.70 for BTA, if you buy a whole other new bundle you can get it for $3.20, is this normal?

Remember back when we were discussing horrible game names? Like Infinite Undiscovery?

Well, there's a game called The Legend of Legacy.

madjoki

I have refreshed multiple times, I bought the $1 tier and I was trying to add more to get all the content.

EDIT: So if you already bought in for a dollar, you have to add $4.70 for BTA, if you buy a whole other new bundle you can get it for $3.20, is this normal?

Yeah, if you buy, BTA gets locked.

Zeeman

Ah, when you buy the $1 tier, your BTA stays at what it was at when you bought it. You can always buy a new bundle (which seems like it would actually be cheaper for you under the circumstances), but that sucks

E: Beaten a couple of times

Ventara

Yeah, BTA gets locked once you buy. This is why I always buy at $0.01, so that if the BTA drops, it's no biggie if I buy a "new" bundle.

Deques

Yeah, sadly and luckily that is how it works

Nzyme32

Medal of Honor : Pacific Assault is free as part of Origin's 'On the House' giveaway atm:

https://www.origin.com/en-gb/store/free-games/on-the-house

Cheers! Still yet to buy a game on Origin, though Mirrors Edge 2 might be the point at which I am pushed to try it since things have improved since the old days. That, and a possible good Mass Effect coming out eventually, meaning I'll finally have to go and buy Mass Effect 3 for the sake of completing the trilogy

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Killer Is Dead: Nightmare Edition -- MB-32DDB3B90AC383CC - Taken by Red Hood. 19 entrants total.
Risen -- MB-2DC4C6879CAF3072 - Taken by crimsonheadGCN. 1 entrants total.

t1463509838z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom