• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

i really wish someone did this for me <3

header.jpg

Well good thing, because OWH is a game you can easily beat in 30 minutes. At least in my experience.
I may give it a go on my day off then.
eb4c045f73f9a4b1bac708e70fb12f12cd53010f.jpg
99e9e265feb90662e9d8cacc6c8e285e8fc00d2d.jpg
d07cfbe2c3b2c204f4bc269aba3c448c09a81b75.jpg

d2789dc5fb6bfee4d07cd3ec06985593fffd606c.jpg
101cf86ad6b8d8ce6328c373d23b0b09318b5a1f.jpg
d113d66ef88069d7d35a74cfaf2e2ee917f61133.jpg

Some games off your list that are easy enough to pick up and play.
I played most of these but have yet to beat them or dive in.
you didnt play Superhot yet?
I haven't beat it yet.
I would but I need to assign GAF tags to you guys so I know who's GAF and who is Randoms from CSGO.

data

my problem with oculus is that i'll never want to have a giant headset on my face for more than like 20 minutes

as a (sadly) non-glasses using person having that shit strapped on my face feels super uncomfortable and weird

i would kind of love to like pay some money at like an arcade or something and play it there, tho i don't think i'd be comfortable playing that in front of other people lol

idk, i liked what i played of it, but i'm in no hurry of having anything to do with vr, specially for games
5b8282f28c.jpg
- a short game that I've actually wanted to play for a while but it hasn't hit a price I'd be comfortable paying
20146b90f9.jpg
- this is a pretty short game too, I finished it a while ago on PS4 and thought it was fun. Haven't gotten to MGS V tho
35b8e028ee.jpg
- it's disgaea. just play it, dood.
0ef61ee981.jpg
- probably the best TPS I've ever played, it's really fun
fd0afdebb1.jpg
- I put in 200 hours on this a few years ago on PS3.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Saints Row The Third -- MB-F50E2141041FEE34 - Taken by PandaPedinte. 3 entrants total.
Risen 2 Dark Waters -- MB-3E80748E9FD4306C - Taken by Regginator. 4 entrants total.
Saints Row 2 -- MB-27D64170EC60DED9 - Taken by Red Hood. 1 entrants total.
Dead Island Game of the Year Edition -- MB-9E371CC882276948 - Taken by kagamin. 4 entrants total.
Risen -- MB-C5A5061BE73D7DEE - Taken by Eila. 2 entrants total.

t1463534321z1.png

Red Hood

Banned
I'm thinking about permanently removing X-Blades from my account. I regret idling it for cards, and with ~15 hours it stands much higher than I want to. God forbid people think I actually played it for that long.

edit: Aaaaand it's gone. Good riddance.

xblrksct.png

What a nice surprise -- after a couple misfires and random conversations, Shadownet came through and that IOU for Rise of the Tomb Raider is now paid in full. I know lots of people have lots of things to say about him when he's brought at, but I wanted to acknowledge publicly that he made good on his IOU, even after being permanently banned from GAF.

So thanks, Shadownet. Much appreciated!

Phawx

I'm thinking about permanently removing X-Blades from my account. I regret idling it for cards, and with ~15 hours it stands much higher than I want to. God forbid people think I actually played it for that long.

xblrksct.png

This is a temporary fix. X-Blades will find you.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Thay unoficial x-blades sequel was actually not bad :(

I forget the name

ArjanN

Doesn't telling us about it entirely defeat the purpose of doing that?

Sch1sm

I need to remember all those who are from SteamGAF and from CSGO and irl friends and now it's getting me mixed up. I'm slowly untangling this.

This is why I tag people and add a nickname. If they're a gaffer, they get the GAF tag and the nickname is their GAF username in case they decide to change their name later on. So on, so forth. Makes it easier to deal with in the long run, and I haven't had a run in where the cats delete like game one's sometimes.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Being defined by what videogames other people might or might not see that you did or did not play.

Huh.

Man, I was going to have some fun trolling and Modbotting a bunch of copies of the original Doom but not at $5 a shot. I figured it would be a buck or something.

Because that kind of giveaway went so well the last time someone did it?
Doom is doom :D

And the last one I remember was an April Fools joke where the guy didn't actually get the game. That's a bit different. Doesn't matter anyway, the OG games are pretty expensive, I was pretty surprised. My first Steam purchase back in the day was the iD pack so I've had them the whole time.

~Kinggi~

Banned
All those fucking posers playing that kiddy doom game these days need to learn what a real DOOM sequel is so im giving away goddamn DOOM 3 BFG baby its the hot shit

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (~Kinggi~, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Doom 3 BFG Edition -- MB-BD8DE196F515F705 - Taken by Ibuki. 12 entrants total.

t1463537267z1.png

Adnor

Banned
On one hand, it's a Doom game I've never played.

On the other hand, it's supposed to be a horror game full of jump scares...

Thanks for the giveaway, but I think I'll pass :p

This is why I tag people and add a nickname. If they're a gaffer, they get the GAF tag and the nickname is their GAF username in case they decide to change their name later on. So on, so forth. Makes it easier to deal with in the long run, and I haven't had a run in where the cats delete like game one's sometimes.
It's too late for me I just kind of did all the adding then forgot about it.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch

xblrksct.png

Deleted mine too. I tried, but I couldn't finish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom