• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

data

efed0c6b3a.jpg
Rebundle, yay.

yuraya

Why have they been doing so many encores lately? There is like 10k games on steam. Get some new shit Humble. Stop being lazy.

MazeHaze

Banned
I own grow home on ps4 but the performance was kinda shitty (don't know if that's been patched.) and it gave me motion sickness, so I didn't play much. Is that worth the price of admission? Also interested in FC3 and Blacklist. I own FC4 and never finished it because I got pretty tired of the environments, (I sitll but like 30 hours into it). I've heard FC3 has a more interesting location though?

Lomax

Why have they been doing so many encores lately? There is like 10k games on steam. Get some new shit Humble. Stop being lazy.

There's plenty of bundle sites dumping new bundles every day of the thousands of shit games on Steam, we really don't need Humble Bundle for that. I do agree that these repeat bundles seemed less egregious when they were just weeklies, but now that the Humble Weekly is dead, they end up being main line bundles like this.

bbd23

so I noticed theres a tom clancys sale on steam right now and went to see if the division had a deal and noticed something...

User reviews:
RECENT: Overwhelmingly Negative (5,489 reviews)
OVERALL: Mixed (25,443 reviews)
Release Date: 8 Mar, 2016

lmao what the hell happened?

There's plenty of bundle sites dumping new bundles every day of the thousands of shit games on Steam, we really don't need Humble Bundle for that. I do agree that these repeat bundles seemed less egregious when they were just weeklies, but now that the Humble Weekly is dead, they end up being main line bundles like this.

Also, if someone wants to give me a uPlay key of Rayman, I'd be thankful
and I have tons of keys I'd trade as well from older bundles if you want.

Origins?

so I noticed theres a tom clancys sale on steam right now and went to see if the division had a deal and noticed something...

User reviews:

Patches changed the drop rates and generally, using exploits became the required way to play to stay competitive.

Lomax

You're too fast! I'm an idiot and realized I had bought the bundle the first time and never activated the Rayman key. So yeah, I already have it.

User reviews:

It's completely broken and easily cheated. People seem to like the leveling (ie single player) part, but I couldn't get into it. But then, I only paid a nickle for my copy.

When was the last actual Humble Indie Bundle? You know, what they were initially known for before they locked the games behind a mystery $12 monthly subscription and started recycling publisher bundles?

A little over 80% done with the story in FFX-2.

I'll be glad when this pain in the ass is over and done with.
FFX-2 is great, but it's yet another reminder that Square hates completionists. Getting 100% demands combing through an FAQ so you don't miss every single practically insignificant scene.

Lomax

When was the last actual Humble Indie Bundle? You know, what they were initially known for before they locked the games behind a mystery $12 monthly subscription and started recycling publisher bundles?

I've bought more BTA humble bundles this year than I did last year, by a wide margin. But to answer your question, the last "real" humble bundle was in February, and it was excellent.

A few months ago with Dreamfall and Grey Google. I don't remember anything in that appealing to me. It didn't seem that marquee to me but that's my tastes.

Nordicus

The "recent" reviews function is one of the best changes made to Steam in a while.
Agreed. In most cases the reviews get more negative, usually by a "tier" or two, so it's interesting to see the case where the opposite is the case. Like Skyshine's Bedlam, I guess the game has improved since its mediocre launch

Messiah

A little over 80% done with the story in FFX-2.

I'll be glad when this pain in the ass is over and done with.
FFX-2 is great, but it's yet another reminder that Square hates completionists. Getting 100% practically demands combing through an FAQ so you don't miss every single practically insignificant scene.

Yup, and it even penalizes you for skipping dialogue. So stupid.

Driw3r

Unconfirmed Member
Ubisoft encore bundle. I'am fine with that since i missed Grow Home and Rayman last time.

E. And ofc everyone should play Gunslinger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom