• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

that ____ killer whatever thread is amazing

Killzone apparently killed Halo
Forza killed GT
The last of us killed Bioshock Infinite
Crash Kart whatever racing killed Mario Kart
Uncharted an Ass Creed killer

I feel like I'm living in some parallel universe created by some fanboy's vivid imagination

JarrodL

I read that the blood and wine update for TW3 will have a new interface, is there anything else notable coming with the patch? Was planning on playing through it again before it releases but might just hold off now.
Apparently it will have a new gameplay option to enable enemy level upscaling (so lower level quests remain relevant if you outlevel them).

Also, if previous patches are anything to go by, it'll likely come with a great number of other minor quest fixes or qol improvements.

Sch1sm

Forza killed GT

I feel like I'm living in some parallel universe created by some fanboy's vivid imagination

Jokes. Halo killed Halo.

------

Anyone on SFV who can tell me if an update followed the maintenance yesterday?

Forza killed GT

Don't know what you're talking about, Crash Kart 8 was great.

MadGear

Jokes. Halo killed Halo.

------

Anyone on SFV who can tell me if an update followed the maintenance yesterday?

Sadly no. They are teasing something for this weeks tournament though. So they are pretty late with this months reveal, hopefully because its something more than just a character.

Sarcasm

Question I have an XB1 controller that works. on W10 64 bit.

I have a PS3 controller that I would like to use for my wife so we can CoOp. What is the best method?

Deques

Question I have an XB1 controller that works. on W10 64 bit.

I have a PS3 controller that I would like to use for my wife so we can CoOp. What is the best method?

Wouldn't it be install drivers for PS3 controller and then in a game set which controller to be P1 and P2?

If I need to "turn off my brain" than that is the very definition of a bad movie imho.

You can make a good action/fantasy movie without making it insulting to the viewers intelligence.

The raid or fury road are great movies that don't require you to completely stop thinking and the best recent action movies.
If I can have fun with "bad" movies then I don't care ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Wooo... Account approval. Been lurking here so long, it's a bit scary to actually post.

Any chance of being invited to the Steam group? :)

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Pixieking/
Hello there!

I've been lurking in this thread for some time now, never actually expecting my account to be activated, but it happend somehow, so here i am :)

I'm very grateful to all the people in this thread who post all that timely info on juicy news, price glitches, bundles, free stuff etc. - thanks to you, i now own a ton of games i will never play. And i'm especially grateful to mr. jshackles for providing the means to never actually play those games :p

Anyway, i'm glad to finally be able to post here, although i'm not sure if i can provide any "useful" info besides my personal opinion on the topics at hand.
Welcome both of you.

patchday

Evolve is a bad game while Battleborn is actually pretty good. But no one wants to hear that.

Both games Evolve/BB are fairly good. Overwatch just happens to be amazing with no flaws. While Evolve flaw (in my eyes) might have been running around lost in a jungle searching for the boss monster and BBs flaw (too me) is random loot with lack of trading in a MOBA'ish type game (MOBAs are all about buying items in game)

Hektor

If I can have fun with "bad" movies then I don't care ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well yeah, it's ultimately your decision what you wanna get out of and have in a movie. But what i'm saying is, that there is no need for a movie to have that requirement. Movies can deliver good action whithout beeing stupid and i'd say it's just overall a (big) flaw if they don't.

Buraindo

Wooo... Account approval. Been lurking here so long, it's a bit scary to actually post.

Any chance of being invited to the Steam group? :)

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Pixieking/

Hello there!

I've been lurking in this thread for some time now, never actually expecting my account to be activated, but it happend somehow, so here i am :)

I'm very grateful to all the people in this thread who post all that timely info on juicy news, price glitches, bundles, free stuff etc. - thanks to you, i now own a ton of games i will never play. And i'm especially grateful to mr. jshackles for providing the means to never actually play those games :p

Anyway, i'm glad to finally be able to post here, although i'm not sure if i can provide any "useful" info besides my personal opinion on the topics at hand.

Greetings and welcome to SteamGAF.

31 May.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Hello there!

Glad to have you on board! Welcome to SteamGAF.

Monooboe

DOOM 2016 is shaping up to be my #3 GotY.
Even the bullet spongey enemies aren't that irritating on Normal.
Just gotta memorize your surrondings and fire away.

I do think it is odd they give you an assault rifle and then give you a plasma rifle in a later stage.
Then again you can upgrade the assault rifle to just fire mini missiles all day so that's OK.
Dat Super Shotgun doe, can't wait to upgrade it X3

Yeah Doom is definitely in the top five for me, not sure where to place it yet.

Once you get a Rune to get enemies to go into that dazed state faster and then upgrading Super Shotgun, amazing feeling to quickly take down even hard enemies.:D An upgraded Super Shotgun is really my favorite weapon, also a scoped railgun on bosses.

Hello there!

first rule of STEAMGAF, we buy games but dont play them.

rtcn63

I'm struggling to finish Doom, and it's not the difficulty. I'm at
Lazarus Labs
, and it just feels like I'm playing a wave-based arena shooter. It makes me want to go back and finish Uncharted 3, which terrifies me in a way. Maybe I just got old.

Ozium

with the imminent success of the Warcraft movie, it seems only logical that Valve should make a Half-Life 3 movie

just call it Half-Life 3 and boom

billions of dollars

billions

redlacs

more goats tomorrow - announcement - trailer

13246362_561198154050041_5439614579280193203_o.jpg

Both games Evolve/BB are fairly good. Overwatch just happens to be amazing with no flaws. While Evolve flaw (in my eyes) might have been running around lost in a jungle searching for the boss monster and BBs flaw (too me) is random loot with lack of trading in a MOBA'ish type game (MOBAs are all about buying items in game)

NO FLAWS. Overwatch is cool. But I think it might just be getting overhyped.

derExperte

I played a ton of PvZ, it was a really fun game. You know why I originally tried it out? They had a free weekend. Bought the game before the weekend was up because it was so much fun. PvZ2 looked great but they didn't give me a chance to try it out as the beta was only on consoles. I still haven't bothered checking to see if I can try it before I buy it. Maybe one day. You know what other multi only game just came that had an open beta? Yeah you do. Turns out Overwatch is fun for me. I just can't see myself dropping cash on multi only games without being able to see if I'll actually enjoy them.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=202115433&postcount=13098

Unfortunately over now I think.

Where do they sell the PC version of PvZ2

Why you gotta be like that, I of course meant Garden Warfare 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom