• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

dat new 3DS Kirby doe

Examiner - 5/5
Forbes - 9/10
Nintendo Life - 9/10
Nintendo World Report - 9/10
Wiitalia.it - 9/10
NintendOn.it - 9/10
Gamesvillage.it - 8.4/10
IGN.it - 8.1/10
Game Informer - 8/10
Gamespot - 8/10
USgamer - 8/10
Attack of the Fanboy - 4/5
Everyeye.it - 8/10
Spaziogames.it - 8/10

tumblr_o7nwyaMBqe1uybfgko1_r1_400.gif

Jazz573

dat new 3DS Kirby doe

Examiner - 5/5
Forbes - 9/10
Nintendo Life - 9/10
Nintendo World Report - 9/10
Wiitalia.it - 9/10
NintendOn.it - 9/10
Gamesvillage.it - 8.4/10
IGN.it - 8.1/10
Game Informer - 8/10
Gamespot - 8/10
USgamer - 8/10
Attack of the Fanboy - 4/5
Everyeye.it - 8/10
Spaziogames.it - 8/10

tumblr_o7nwyaMBqe1uybfgko1_r1_400.gif

What does biogamergirl think tho? :p

zkylon

zkylewd
20 dollars for skins you don't ever really see yourself and they're not that great. I'd only buy the origin edition if I played heroes of the storm because that's the only real big addition from it honestly.

skins are always like vanity items so doesn't matter much if u can or not see them

i'd say if u love the skins consider it, if u also play another blizz games it's probably worth it

MUnited83

For you.
20 dollars for skins you don't ever really see yourself and they're not that great. I'd only buy the origin edition if I played heroes of the storm because that's the only real big addition from it honestly.

Skins in a first person game.
You do realize the skins change your look in first person too yes? And you can see your character in third person when using a emote, in victory screens and POTGs. And some of the skins even have more significant effects, like the one that turns Hanzo's Dragons into wolves.

This is not to say to buy the Origins Edition since the skins there are kinda meh, but skins as a concept are cool. Also helps in visual variety in-game with other players. Its cool to have people playing using different skins.

zkylon

zkylewd
worst thing about that party last night is that i woke up super sick today

can't bring myself to play anything cos i can't really be out of bed for too long :T

FLD

Oddworld sale up now on the daily deal. heads up
Abe's Oddysee and Exoddus: 74¢ each, or $1.24 for both
Much's Oddysee: $1.24
Stranger's Wrath: $2.49
"The Oddbox" (all of the above): $3.24
New n Tasty: $7.99

awesome deals

Thanks for the heads up! Grabbed Munch's Oddysee, the only one I was still missing. I was holding off until the HD update and it looks like it's in beta now, so it's probably coming soon-ish.

dex3108

After all this Xbox Next and PS4K news i am afraid that NX will end up like this next year.

Nintendo: "We are presenting you Nintendo NX!"

People:

dbAfKFl.gif

Meanwhile MS vs Sony will be like this

giphy.gif

kagamin

there's a challenge on Hyper Light Drifter to do 800 dashes in a chain

I just did 793 and hit a wall

The loading screen in Call of Juarez Gunslinger told me you should shoot a chicken before you shoot your opponent in a duel for style points.

Amzin

The loading screen in Call of Juarez Gunslinger told me you should shoot a chicken before you shoot your opponent in a duel for style points.

Some of the achievements in CoJ:G are brutal. I loved that game but they sure hate rewarding achievements.

Jawmuncher

All the elements or all the abilities? Big difference.

That's a lot of punishment to sit through to have a "good" game.
You should never have to suffer through a slog to get to the good part.
Reminds me of the people who go "FF13 is good once you spend 30 hours and get to Gran Pulse".

MUnited83

For you.
Even when you had all the powers to me, korra was still pretty bland.
Korra was great. Just get a complete save with everything unlocked, equip all the good items, and go to town with the great combat system.

The game is short so not really. Regardless, you can just download a save somewhere .

Also, its a Platinum game.

Jawmuncher

Korra was great. Just get a complete save with everything unlocked, equipe all the good items, and go to town with the great combat system.

Really wish the game had just started like that. Think it would have helped a lot for it's reception. Could have easily have just been, the dart made her stuff weaker. but didn't take it away.

Uraizen

Banned
You should never have to suffer through a slog to get to the good part.
Reminds me of the people who go "FF13 is good once you spend 30 hours and get to Gran Pulse".

So elements, got it.

I never said it was a pleasant road to get to that point. Korra can at least be good, but TMNT has no damned hope in it.

Driw3r

Unconfirmed Member
How long it takes to get confirmation email after your trader partner have confirmed a trade? He doesn't have mobile authenticator and neither do i. It's now like 15 minutes after he said that he "confirmed" that trade. Scam?

EdmondD

I really wanted to play Vermintide but when I tried the beta it would not run on my rig. It's too late now. It so hard for multiplayer only games to survive unless they are developed by Valve or Blizzard or a high profile developer like that.

That horror multiplayer game forgot what its called you know that game is going to be so dead and it's a shame because it does look cool. You basically need to have some kind of single player campaign or you are screwed. Especially if you are an indie dev.

6TFlops for Xbtwo...
My 970 am cry.
Heck, my future 1070 am cry as well.

When will people stop doing these Nvidia/Console comparisons :")
If you want to compare console Tflops, which are using AMD, you must compare it to AMD GPUs. 970 is less than 4tflops, yet it's faster/equal to R9 290 which is 5Tflops. 1070 is faster than Fury X by a 10% margin, which is 8Tflops.

Amzin

I bought Vermintide right before release and wish I hadn't. I was expecting like Dark Messiah co-op combat against hordes of enemies but I just got L4D without guns and beefier enemies. It isn't different enough at all and to me really did a lot wrong to make itself fun in the first place.

Knurek

When will people stop doing these Nvidia/Console comparisons :")
If you want to compare console Tflops, which are using AMD, you must compare it to AMD GPUs. 970 is less than 4tflops, yet it's faster/equal to R9 290 which is 5Tflops. 1070 is faster than Fury X by a 10% margin, which is 8Tflops.

How about Intel GHz vs AMD potato-level APU GHz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom