• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

fuck I really dont wanna open this thing

and I dont think I have a Torch T8H

ughhhhhhhhhhh this is annoying as fuck

even like this your faves cant even tho

WeightyAnchoredBoar.gif

Salsa

the best part is that my other 360 pad has a mushy shoulder button

I dont wanna open it cause I just know the contact rubber broke and I cant replace that shit here at all

dex3108

I dont wanna open it cause I just know the contact rubber broke and I cant replace that shit here at all

Order it from eBay or AliExpress it costs almost nothing and i am sure that you won't have issues with customs.

mp1990

Banned
Two things to take away from Ibuki's reveal last night.

First, she's got really shiny teeth.

Second, they went full Naruto.
The first pic gets me really uncomfortable for some reason ><

Also, on the controller matter: unless they fixed the build quality since the release, I wouldn't recommend the DS4. It's a great controller for sure, but the rubber in the sticks on my controller wore out with so little use that I couldn't recommend it with a straight face.

def sim

Witcher 3 running at 60 is such a treat.

Anyway, some of the DLC doesn't work through family share for whatever reason. I had to send the files myself. Weird!

Saty

Rocket League is best played with a mouse and keyboard anyhow. I always get hands pain after a while with the 360 controller.

Knurek

Okay, I took one for the team, people, and ordered New3DS XL.
ATLUS games confirmed for Steam on 2017.
You can thank me now, or later, up to you.

Ruruja

so the A button on my 360 controller turned to fucking mush

it doesnt click anymore, it kinda just sticks

RL feels awful

send help

but forreal any idea what to do?

Change jump to B? I've only put like 350 hours into RL but I can't remember if B is used.

Edit: Oh shit B is boost, nvm. I just woke up tbf.

MadGear

Wow, a character reveal for SFV teased as a special announcement. Sure, a new character is nice but when everybody is promised a character per month teasing a special announcement implies that there should be something more. Oh well, maybe the blogpost has some additional information.
I guess at the very least Ibuki looks interesting. Since I don't seem to be able to progress with Alex (or as a player) for now I might play her for a couple of weeks. Bronze here I come :D

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?

Why not cannibalize the parts from both to make one whole working controller?

Uzzy

Eh, more like they went with Ninja cliches, which is also Naruto did.

Exactly, full Naruto. I mean, sure, Ninjas came well before Naruto, but Naruto has poisoned that well for me! Goddamn anime fans.

Anyway, I noticed that Frictional Games is now doing merchandise. There's only an Amnesia shirt and hoodie for the moment, but I'm looking forward to seeing what they do for SOMA.

Exactly, full Naruto. I mean, sure, Ninjas came well before Naruto, but Naruto has poisoned that well for me! Goddamn anime fans.

Anyway, I noticed that Frictional Games is now doing merchandise. There's only an Amnesia shirt and hoodie for the moment, but I'm looking forward to seeing what they do for SOMA.

SOMA shirt and hoodie :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom