• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knurek

Might've played it cause if there's something I love more than -1s it's some easy achievements.

37 minutes while reading, a minute or so while holding Ctrl. 4/4 achievements.
Absolutely not worth your time or money no matter whether you read it or just skip through it

derExperte

Honestly, just get all the free +1's, then use idlemaster to farm the cards, then delete them from your account.

I'm not a fan of idling +5hrs for maybe 15c profit, There's Poop In My Soup was amusing for the one hour it took to do everything, then I had to idle over four more to get all cards. Devs pls, be reasonable when you set those timers.

37 minutes while reading, a minute or so while holding Ctrl. 4/4 achievements.
Absolutely not worth your time or money no matter whether you read it or just skip through it

Bought that VN with the one-eyed girl during last week's sale, that'll be enough anime for me this quarter, achievements be damned.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
That sounds like a lot of work for the 12-15 cents you get per game.

Especially now that you have to confirm each market listing individually.

It's like Valve is doing some kind of labor experiment where they are trying to determine the value threshold of people's time.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
What are +1s?

Nkdv3ZW.gif

Jawmuncher

Especially now that you have to confirm each market listing individually.

It's like Valve is doing some kind of labor experiment where they are trying to determine the value threshold of people's time.

At this point I hate steam trading cards. They're so much work now. I still want the backgrounds and emotes but damn, they made a fun concept so terrible.

madjoki

Remember you can get boosters if you keep it.

Also jshackles you should add button to open all boosters in Enhanced Steam.

xist

I keep looking at that new Humble Eye Candy Bundle and wondering if the $1 tier and BTA tier had been swapped over would the price now be sitting much higher rather than dropping so fast to start with? (I'm coming from a point of ignorance over most of the games, but just looking at them, the initial three games seem more enticing for a wider range of people)

Jawmuncher

I keep looking at that new Humble Eye Candy Bundle and wondering if the $1 tier and BTA tier had been swapped over would the price now be sitting much higher rather than dropping so fast to start with? (I'm coming from a point of ignorance over most of the games, but just looking at them, the initial three games seem more enticing for a wider range of people)

It's easily the best $1 tier I've ever seen in quite some time

Echoplx

Yes mentioned it earlier. It is annoying as it is highly intrusive.

Probably betting on the fact that most people can't adblock on their phones.

But hey at least these ones don't hijack you browser and redirect you to other websites without clicking them, yet.

yuraya

DS3 is still top global seller on Steam. What a beast. Approaching 1 million owners soon.

Summer seal is right around the corner too so it will continue having healthy sales.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I rather want -1 nowadays. Too many shitty games in my library that I won't have time to play anyway
Best thing I ever did. My backlog is only things I truly believe I should be playing, not "I spent money on it so I'm now obligated to play it whether or not I like it."

mp1990

Banned
Actually June is quiet isn't it? Can only think of Mirrors Edge and Sherlock Holmes
Zero Time Dilemma is coming out next month as well, though I'm not sure if that one counts. I'm pretty confident that there are at least two more big titles hitting in June, but I'm having a hard time remembering them now ><

Hektor

Zero Time Dilemma is coming out next month as well, though I'm not sure if that one counts. I'm pretty confident that there are at least two more big titles hitting in June, but I'm having a hard time remembering them now ><

Next month already? Feels like it has been announced just yesterday.

Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter
No Man's Sky
Eitr
We Happy Few

That's all for me i guess. And i'm not even sure about We Happy Few after i found out it's some survival roguelite.

gelf

I certainly would have beat the average if the tiers where swapped, even though I already had Shantae. As it is I just went for the bottom tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom